Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? (68268 Views)

Femi Adebayo Dressed As A Beautiful Woman On Set, Funke Akindele Reacts / "I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife / Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by Blackberrybabes: 5:59am On Nov 04, 2015
This is what I call the Latinan beauty!!! IK Ogbonna's wife Colombian wife , who recently gave birth some few months back had these sexy pictures of herself shared on her time line and i must say she is an embodiment of natural beauty, what my brothers from the South-East will call[b]Akwa nwa, Asa nwa, Omalicha, Chaiiiiii. [/b]

More Photo:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/11/could-ik-ogbonnas-wife-be-most.html

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by nuelsilva(m): 6:00am On Nov 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by jeffizy(m): 6:02am On Nov 04, 2015
Yea, pretty is a word you can use with her, but most beautiful I've seen?

Not in a mile.

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by benedictnsi(m): 6:02am On Nov 04, 2015
If I hear....... Is it because she is fair She no even reach my top 200.

Anybody weh wan see fine girls should just contact me...... grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by youngberry001(m): 6:02am On Nov 04, 2015
Op even ya cuteness pass dis oyinbo now wink

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by HerexG(m): 6:02am On Nov 04, 2015
Chai ! Person wey just born still dey hot like this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by Blackberrybabes: 6:16am On Nov 04, 2015
HerexG:
Chai ! Person wey just born still dey hot like this

Thats the main reason i consider her beautiful..i cant believe she is look this fit

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 04, 2015
picture looks like painting... btw she's not beautiful she's sexy.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by englishmart(m): 6:25am On Nov 04, 2015
she's not half as cute as the ugliest girl in my state

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by prettyjo(f): 6:43am On Nov 04, 2015
undecided kiss
Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by MadCow1: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
no
Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by nikkiking(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
She tried.

1 Like

Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
I don't agree. Slept with berra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by jaz(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
this op must be suffering from colour blindness angry angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by churchill213: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
now that insanity becomes the order of the day

2 Likes

Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by drizslim(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Dumb Thread... she's juss there like a normal girl...

1 Like

Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by tosyne2much(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
She make sense cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Beautiful women dey finish

2 Likes

Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by Maikori: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
BETTER SOUPU NA MONI KILL AM O

1 Like

Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by Sijo01(f): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
She set!
Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
Blackberrybabes, you can compete with here, I just checked your DP.
Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by engrjosefz(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
NO
Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by jnrbayano(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
How?
Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by darmys(f): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
She is gorgeous embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
undecided
Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by olaniyanibukun0: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mshweeeeee

See wetin dey poverty dey make men notice.....

Bruv...... Na same ship we dey sefsef grin
Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by Dbrainiac1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Scary thread and pics
Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by Intendy: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
says who?
Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by macaranta(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
She's beautiful....OP too is beautiful....Nairaland is beautiful too.

Now is everyone happy??
P.S signature is under maintenance .
Re: Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? by stteejax(m): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
youngberry001:
Op even ya cuteness pass dis oyinbo now wink
my thought

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) / Nollywood Actor, Muka Ray Opens Multi-million Naira Hotel In Lagos [PICS] / Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.