Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Husband Cuts Off Wife’s Breasts After Claiming Holy-spirit Got Her Pregnant - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Husband Cuts Off Wife’s Breasts After Claiming Holy-spirit Got Her Pregnant (1009 Views)

Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting / Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit / How Eve Got Her Nerves: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Cuts Off Wife’s Breasts After Claiming Holy-spirit Got Her Pregnant by FNNEWS: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
There’s a limit to what a man can take we all say,its then apparent that this man has exceeded his bullshit limit.

An Igbo trader from Abia state out of annoyance, turned his house to an abattoir and his wife to a cow,after news of hearing a woman’s cry got to the police....click below to see more

http:///2014/08/husband-cuts-wifes-breasts-claiming-holy-spirit-got-pregnant/
Re: Husband Cuts Off Wife’s Breasts After Claiming Holy-spirit Got Her Pregnant by ADEBOSUN(m): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Horror.
Re: Husband Cuts Off Wife’s Breasts After Claiming Holy-spirit Got Her Pregnant by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
If i click that link,make my hand bend

1 Like

Re: Husband Cuts Off Wife’s Breasts After Claiming Holy-spirit Got Her Pregnant by opiaoku: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
All I can see Is warr looming

(1) (Reply)

Bunmioguns Latest New Year Picture (must See) / . / Funny Pics Of A Customise Bottle Of Coke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.