Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Bulk Sms In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulk Sms In Nigeria (414 Views)

Bulk SMS in Nigeria / How Can I Send Sms In Arabic Online / Cheap Customise Bulk Sms In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms In Nigeria by Ayzeeez: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Are you a business owner wanting to communicate or market to your customers?
Are you an organization wanting to send group messages such as event notifications, promotions or SMS alerts to staff?
Are you an individual looking to send a quick message or group text messages to all your friends?

If you already have an account with us, just enter in your login details and click on the login button to proceed. If you do not have an account with us, we will be delighted to have you as one of our customers. Www.bulksmslive.com call 07030132610
Re: Bulk Sms In Nigeria by Youngzedd(m): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2014
If you're looking for a reliable bulk SMS in Nigeria , look no further because NetBulkSMS got you covered.

(1) (Reply)

Hire Me To Promote Your Social Media Page @ Affordable Price. / My Fellow Nairalanders Help Review This Wordpress Website / E-book: Blogging From Scratch 1 (free Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.