Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

P.t.i Entrance Exam Preparatory Package For Part-time 2015/2015 & Full Time 2015 - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / P.t.i Entrance Exam Preparatory Package For Part-time 2015/2015 & Full Time 2015 (1805 Views)

National Common Entrance Exam Preparatory Device Now Available / Grace High School Entrance Examination Into JSS 1 (2013/2014) / Federal Polytechnic Offa 2012/13;POST-JAMB,PRE-ND,P.T & HND Forms. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

P.t.i Entrance Exam Preparatory Package For Part-time 2015/2015 & Full Time 2015 by peterirhivben: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
If you are going to write the pti part-time exam or are preparing to write the full time entrance examination, please take action now. Many have been calling me or will call me when it is already too late. Get our preparatory package at a give away price this month of august.

NOTE: THIS PACKAGE PROMISES YOU 100% SUCCESS IN YOUR NEXT P.T.I EXAMINATION. DO NOT MISS THIS CHANCE. OFFER IS LIMITED. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
CALL: 09096119817 NOW.

With this spacially prepared package, you are going to score above 100 mark. why not make this your last time you are going to write P.T.I EXAM. Give us a trial and lets be your guild

This number of copy available is limited and for this august only. To get a sample of what this package contains send e-mail to peterirhivben@gmail.com; ptientranceexamdvd@gmail.com. success is going to be your portion, we can garantee you that.
Re: P.t.i Entrance Exam Preparatory Package For Part-time 2015/2015 & Full Time 2015 by peterirhivben: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
YOU CAN BE AMONG THE NEXT 600 MATRICULANT OF P.T.I
Petroleum Training Institute (P.T.I) is the hallmark of the oil Industry. This year the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Efurun in Delta State has matriculated 600 students into her Part-Time Programme. The Institute is well equipped with a team of professionals and state-of-the-art equipment that is second to none in the sub Saharan Africa to develop fit-for-purpose students.
You can be among the next probably 600 stuedent in the next 2014/2015 part-time programme in just five(5) simple step.
1. Walk to any Zenith bank branch and purchase the form for just N7,800.00 (seven thousand, eight hundred naira only) with Account Number:1012799133 and obtain the Confirmation Bank PIN equivalent to the amount paid for your application form. You have to hurry because the Closing Date: 5th September, 2014.
2. Walk to any cyber café and Then proceed to the application portal home page via http://www.pti.edu.ng/ApplicantsSignOn.aspx and Sign Up to register as first time user.(please thake note of your user name and password because you need it to check your result and admission status)
On the sign up page, enter Your PIN Number, Choose Your Mode of Study, Choose Your Programme, Enter your Surname, Other names, Email, Phone Number and your User Name and Password (Note: Email is important for you to receive notifications from the school)
Click on “Click here to Signup” button. This will sign you up and transfer you to logon page. On the login page, enter your user name and the password you used to sign-up above and click on the login button. This would transfer you to Applicant Control Center if your pin is correct.
From the Applicant Control Center, move your mouse on Upload Passport. Browse to your passport location, select and click upload. (Passport should not be more than 150kb and only .gif, .png and .jpg file formats are allowed ).
After your passport upload is successful, click Apply for Admission Here or click Fill Application Form. A copy of Electronic Registration Form will appear with preloaded surname, othernames and prospective courses.
Update your bio-data accordingly, most especially Name, Date of Birth, Local Government and State. Fill the Application form; enter your entry qualification exam name, center number, exam center, subjects and grades. Choose your first choice course and Second Choice and third choice. Click “I Agree” button 13. Then click on “Click here to Apply” button.
From the print window that appears, click on Print My Application Form link to get a printed copy of the form for appropriate signature. Go Back To the Applicant Control Centre and print Exam Card from the top left button with the name “Print Exam Card”.
You can always login back to the portal to check your admission status and other vital information.
3. Start preparing for the entrance examination. HND interview is scheduled for 26th and 27th September, 2014, while the HND examination and Gen Welding Certificate entrance exam is on 20th September, 2014.
This means you have about two weeks to prepared for the examination for OND and three weeks for HND. Well donot be afraid
4. Get our self-preparatory materials specifically design for the entrance examination. We have design this preparatory package for you to be able to use it either two weeks to the examination (preferably)or one week to the examination. If you follows all the instructions there, you are sure of scoring no less than 100 out of 150 which is the total mark for the examination.
5. Send your e-mail address to us if you have purchase our preparatory package. This email is what we will use to give you vital information on how to prepared for the exam in addition to our preparatory package. You are guarantee of success in your entrance examination or interview. In addition, we are going to give you all the assistance you will need to excel in the institutions which includes conductiong tutorials, providing you with necessary reading and study materials and self-learning video dvd.
Whatever level of student you are, as far as you can read and write, you can pass the P.T.I entrance examination if you follows carefully the instruction in our P.T.I entrance examination preparatory materials and the information that will be sent to your e-mail box.

SO WHO NEED THIS INFORMATION?
You may be wondering if this information is meant for you or someone else, but please be patient and red on.
This information is meant for the following 5 categories of persons
1. Are you a student who score low in your POST UTME and are not sure if you will get admission. This is a good alternative for you to consider. You can be admitted into higher institution this year.
2. Are you a student who wrote the last P.T.I entrance examination and score very low with the less likely chance of getting admission. This package is for you. For once you can now break free from continuously rewriting of P.T.I examination.
NOTE: THE CERTIFICATE THAT WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU IN THE FULL TIME PROGRAMME IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THAT IN THE PART-TIME PROGRAM.
3. Are you thinking of working in OIL AND GAS industry? P.T.I result is one of the most highly sort after in today OIL AND GAS industry. Ask anybody working in this industry and they will tell you 1 out of every 4 person there are P.T.I graduate.
4. Do you know somebody who will benefit from this program, while not tell the person or forward this message to he/she. I tell you, he/she will forever be grateful to you for this information.
5. Do you have a certificate but is thinking to upgrade yourself?. This may be a good start for you. The part-time programme runs for only three days which are Friday part of Friday, fullday Saturday and part of Sunday. Even if you are working, it will not disturb you much. Even those who already have B.SC register for there OND program. This is ridiculous you may say,but consider this.
To run OND program on part-time for two and a half year will cost you no more than a hundred thousand naira(N100,000), now consider this with running some of their short course below.
This information is coming from BLUEPRINT SOLUTIONS, an independent organization that provides educational solutions to students.
For further enquiry call: 09096119817
E-mail: blueprinteducationaldvd@gmail.com; ptientranceexamdvd@gmail.com
NOTE: The “part-time programme started 19 years ago, as an evening programme, for workers and also candidates who could meet age requirement, adding that the course content, resource personnel and facilities, used in the programmes are the same with their counterparts in the Full-Time” (Taken from the speech to the 600 matriculant by Mrs Nnnena Dennar the Acting Principal/Chief Executive Officer of the institute)

To get a sample copy of what the P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAMINATION PREPARATORY PACKAGE contains text PTI and you e-mail address to 09096119817
For enquiry call: 09096119817. THANKS.

TO ORDER FOR YOUR PACKAGE
PAY N5000.00 (FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA) half of what we charge for our normal class to
BANK: UBA
ACCOUNT NAME: IRHIVBEN PETER
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2059613132

AFTER PAYMENT, TEXT YOUR NAME, TELLER NUMBER, E-MAIL ADDRESS, POSTAGE ADDRESS TO 09096119817. YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE ATLEAST TWO DAYS AFTER PAYMENT CONFIRMATION

WHAT YOUR PREPARATORY PACKAGE CONTAINS
1. MATHEMATICS SELF-PREPARATORY HAND-OUT
2. MATHEMATICS FORMULAR FOR P.T.I EXAMINATION
3. MATHEMATICS SELF-LEARNING VIDEO DVD
4. P.T.I PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON MATHEMATICS FROM YEAR 2000 TO 2014
5. ENGLISH LANGUAGE SELF-PREPARATORY HAND-OUT
6. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE HAND-OUT
7. P.T.I PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWER ON ENGLISH YEAR 2000 TO 2014
DEPENDING ON YOUR COURESE OF STUDY YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE EITHER OF THE FOLLOWING
8A. CHEMISTRY SELF-LEARNING HAND-OUT
8B. CHEMISTRY FORMULA FOR P.T.I EXAMINATION
8C. CHEMISTRY SELF-LEARNING VIDEO DVD
8D. P.T.I PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON CHEMISTRY FROM YEAR 2000 TO 2014
OR
9A. PHYSICS SELF-LEARNING HAND-OUT
9B. PHYSICS FORMULA FOR P.T.I EXAMINATION
9C. PHYSICS SELF-LEARNING VIDEO DVD
9D. P.T.I PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON PHYSICS
OR
BUSINESS STUDY SELF-LEARNING HAND-OUT
P.T.I PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON BUSINESS STUDIES FROM YEAR 2000 TO 2014.
AND
P.T.I EXAMINATION WRITING MATERIALS WHICH INCLUDES
A. CALCULATOR AND DIRECTION ON HOW TO USE IT IN THE EXAMINATION
B. FOUR FIGURE TABLE AND DIRECTION ON HOW TO USE IT IN THE EXAMINATION
C. HB PENCIL, ERASER AND SHARPENER
FOR ENQUIRY CALL: 09096119817.
FREE POSTAGE FOR THOSE IN ANYWHERE IN DELTA, BENIN, PORTHARCOURT, UYO, CALABAR AND LAGOS.
FOR ANYWHERE OUTSIDE THESE PLACES, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR POSTAGE FEE. THANKS.
Re: P.t.i Entrance Exam Preparatory Package For Part-time 2015/2015 & Full Time 2015 by Julietbr: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Please can any one advise me on how to correct my name in open university Nigeria please,

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Is Out On Call 08078302274 / Jamb 2013/2014 Issues / STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON JAMB...(FOR SERIOUS MINDED ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.