Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Who's The Wisest? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who's The Wisest? (767 Views)

Who Is The Wisest? / Joke Of The Day:- Igbo Is The Wisest Tribe In Nigeria (you Need To See This) / The Most Wisest Action Ever Taken By Akpors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who's The Wisest? by Menaha(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
Just saw this somewhere on the web and decided to share. Enjoy!

A girl was at home with her father. When she saw her boyfriend coming, this was their coversation:

GIRL: "have you come to collect the novel titled, 'MY DAD IS AT HOME' by J.p clark?".
BOY: "no. I want the poem 'WHERE SHOULD I WAIT FOR YOU?' by Obinze Chika".
GIRL: "no problem. I'll also bring a poem titled 'UNDER THE MANGO TREE' by chinue achebe"
BOY: "ok but don't forget the 'I WILL CALL YOU IN 5 MINUTES' story book"
GIRL: "lol! I know you love that book so much especially the line that says 'I WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT YOU'.
As the boy was about to leave, the father came out and said:
"go under the table you will see novel titled 'YOU CHILDREN THINK I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WERE SAYING?' by Shakespear.
Also check in the cupboard you will see the poem titled 'IF YOU GET PREGNANT, BETTER GET READY FOR MARRIAGE' by Wole Soyinka".

Now who's wiser?

(1) (Reply)

If You Were The Police Officer What Will You Do / What Was The Craziest Thing You Did,when You Were A Kid? / Facts You Wouldn't Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.