Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

14 Programming Communities For Developers, Hackers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 14 Programming Communities For Developers, Hackers (908 Views)

Great Websites For Developers / Ethical Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Programming Communities For Developers, Hackers by toshodei: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Your choice of programming communities (know as: discussion boards, forums, bulletin boards, etc,.) will often determine the pace of your progression in your particular language that you’re learning. I don’t think there is an answer as to why, but real-time communities provide a one of a kind learning experience.

The problem lies into the fact that there is a vast choice of programming communities out there, and one out of five webmasters feel confident enough to start their own communities; which never lead to anything good. It creates the delusion that this new community is going to be better than the last one, supposedly because it is a new community, and it promises to help every newbie on the planet.

I’d rather have real programmers throw stones at me, than to wait in line for an answer from the poor webmaster who’s already so caught up in his own projects, that he instantly regrets the idea of starting his own community in the first place. I’ve been there, I should know.

Link ~> http://codecondo.com/programming-communities/

1 Like

Re: 14 Programming Communities For Developers, Hackers by richeso: 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
What about Opensc.ws , Trojanforge.co, darkode etc ?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Programmer On Nairaland / I Need Olx Website / Want To Make My SMF Site responsive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.