Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,852 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Ethical Hackers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ethical Hackers (35415 Views)

Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> / Do We Have Ethical Hackers Here On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2013
i have been searching nairaland for a while looking for an ethical hackers association or topic but i just cant see. is it that there is no hacker in nigeria or that they are just afraid to say they are hackers. when am talking about hackers i an not talking about free cheat for browsing or some hacking trick that you probably dont understand how it works yourself. am talking about hackers that know how to create there own exploit, very good in backtrack or other pen test tool. so that we can actually get to know each other and see how we can use our knowledge to help our country NIGERIA.

4 Likes

Re: Ethical Hackers by lordZOUGA(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2013
have you ever created an exploit?
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2013
yep. some for mp3 converter another for vlc. i am still learning but i can create exploit for stack based vulnerability(segmentation error). planning to learn heap based exploit. can you develope exploit.
Re: Ethical Hackers by lordZOUGA(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2013
just_thinking: yep. some for mp3 converter another for vlc. i am still learning but i can create exploit for stack based vulnerability(segmentation error). planning to learn heap based exploit. can you develope exploit.
no, I can't. but that's probably because I have never had need to make one.

my hacking instinct is currently pushing me towards ps3. I want to make a hack that will force game saves to exist on external media so that I can use cloud storage and synchronize saved game data across devices. I have setup the dev enviroment necessary for such a hack but...

if you want more ethical hackers here, just start a hack project and provide updates here. surely, they will come
Re: Ethical Hackers by mkwayisi: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2013
You know one thing about hacking (in the positive sense)? You make it public, so someone else can improve it. It may amaze you to discover that something that you see as a lifetime achievement is actually something that a 9-year-old has done for fun.
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
lordZOUGA:
no, I can't. but that's probably because I have never had need to make one.

my hacking instinct is currently pushing me towards ps3. I want to make a hack that will force game saves to exist on external media so that I can use cloud storage and synchronize saved game data across devices. I have setup the dev enviroment necessary for such a hack but...

if you want more ethical hackers here, just start a hack project and provide updates here. surely, they will come
dat great. i dont really know about ps3 cus i dont av it but i think is you can find where your games are bin stored. one tin i know is that it that the game saved will av a file format and since ps3 is like computer u can probably connect it thru wifi to ur computer and see if u can find the file format and then haxor it. just my thought. and about the project am actually palnning tot create a metasploit meterpreter ruby code that will automatically update my botnet to a compromise computer either zeus or cythisia and install it, stop the firewall from working and also upload a batch script i develope to download all browser saved password on the compromised computer. am having two problem 1. is how to evade the antivirus especially anti-virus that works in heuristic mode and also how to automatically detect the default browser on the system.
Re: Ethical Hackers by Javanian: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
This thread brings back some memories. Was once into this stuff, infact creating exploits was one of the reasons i started learning programming, i then had plans of going back to it. But i never went back and don't think i ever will. When i started programming i found out it was were i belong. The hacking was quite fun then with the SQL Injection, Xss, DDOS and the wonderfull 0 days...lol...If not for anything it made me more security conscious when i create anything that will hit the internet because i know what these guys can do grin..They are a lot of them here atleast am sure slyr0x is a wonderfull hacker...
Re: Ethical Hackers by Javanian: 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
just_thinking: 1. is how to evade the antivirus especially anti-virus that works in heuristic mode

let it pass through port 22...works in most cases, most firewalls and Anti Virus will let it pass...
Re: Ethical Hackers by lordZOUGA(m): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2013
Javanian:

let it pass through port 22...works in most cases, most firewalls and Anti Virus will let it pass...
thats the iana designated port for ssh... won't that be a problem?
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2013
Javanian:

yep. port 80 works too because the firewall will believe the computer is requesting for a web page. but the problem is that immediately the payload start working the anti virus detect it and stop it from working. what am saying is that the connection is not yet bin made before the exe file is stoped.
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2013
i tink the problem lies with metasploit shellcode. it is like most payload created with metasploit has a signature that is part of most anti virus database. all am looking for is a way to go around it. even encoding type like shikata_ga_nai is failing.
Re: Ethical Hackers by maximale: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
good to finally meet like minded peeps. im still taking baby steps in hacking. database hacking is my thing. 'the quieter you are, the more you hear'

1 Like

Re: Ethical Hackers by Javanian: 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
just_thinking: i tink the problem lies with metasploit shellcode. it is like most payload created with metasploit has a signature that is part of most anti virus database. all am looking for is a way to go around it. even encoding type like shikata_ga_nai is failing.

And this was why i suggested you go through port 22 most Firewalls are very lenient with connections that pass through port 22. They see it as a secure connection. A good anrivirus will screen every thing that goes through port 80, Not as if it works all the time but your chances are higher...
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2013
maximale: good to finally meet like minded peeps. im still taking baby steps in hacking. database hacking is my thing. 'the quieter you are, the more you hear'
welcome brother. you can ask any question you want. i believ dare are alot of smart ppl to help u out. the quieter you are the more you are able to hear
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
Javanian:

And this was why i suggested you go through port 22 most Firewalls are very lenient with connections that pass through port 22. They see it as a secure connection. A good anrivirus will screen every thing that goes through port 80, Not as if it works all the time but your chances are higher...
ok i will try it. you av any idea of how to know default browser on system after hacking thru metsploit like ruby or batch script?
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2013
maximale: good to finally meet like minded peeps. im still taking baby steps in hacking. database hacking is my thing. 'the quieter you are, the more you hear'
boss. share some database hacking method u av learn let us all learn too.
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
Re: Ethical Hackers by nwachinemel(m): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
just_thinking: boss. share some database hacking method u av learn let us all learn too.
Try Havij;a database exploiter based on SQL exploits.buh the problem is you'll need a remote server wit high internet speed unlike what is attainable on Nigerian ISPs.you can get remote desktops for $10 and above.Havij is self explanatory for techies
Re: Ethical Hackers by nwachinemel(m): 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2013
just_thinking: am talking about hackers that know how to create there own exploit, very good in backtrack

For Naija?

I've met gr8 9ja hackers like Amadas,Dallas Ifakobale,Franco Boy,Estycool and co. bt am yet to meet any who has Linux on their PC talk more of Backtrack.
To be a very good hacker,you must be able to buy softwares which'll cost you almost your life savings or go through the hell of having a verified paypal account cos thats the payment option of most software companies.

ALTERNATIVELY,LEARN FROM THE MASTERS.

1 Like

Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
nwachinemel:

For Naija?

I've met gr8 9ja hackers like Amadas,Dallas Ifakobale,Franco Boy,Estycool and co. bt am yet to meet any who has Linux on their PC talk more of Backtrack.
To be a very good hacker,you must be able to buy softwares which'll cost you almost your life savings or go through the hell of having a verified paypal account cos thats the payment option of most software companies.

ALTERNATIVELY,LEARN FROM THE MASTERS.
. lol. i dont know bout alot of nigerian but i use backtrack as my second OS with ubuntu 10.1 as third and also windows as first. i get most of my software online. u can also check a torrent site http://kat.ph. u will find almost anytin u are looking for free. just be care because dey might bind a trojan to it.

1 Like

Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
nwachinemel:
Try Havij;a database exploiter based on SQL exploits.buh the problem is you'll need a remote server wit high internet speed unlike what is attainable on Nigerian ISPs.you can get remote desktops for $10 and above.Havij is self explanatory for techies
. heard about it but av not use it before. why dont u try nikto, sqlmap and darksql from backtrack for web vulnerabilty accessment and injection. i tink dey are less stressfull from havij. u can the software at the /pentest folder in backtrack.
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
I would like to talk about some windows hacking av learnt. I will be talking about three method. (1) hacking using safe mode and cmd {difficulty: Normal} (2) hacking using kon boot and mimikatz or cmd {difficulty: Easy} (3) hacking using only cmd{difficulty: hard}. Going to the first method. NOTE: this trick works only with XP service pack less than three i.e XP service pack one and two. This trick work because dare is a hidden account wich is an administrative account and it is not passworded. Follow this steps. > turn on the computer. > kip pressing f8 on your keyboard until you see safe mode. > press enter on ur keyboard and let ur computer boot. > after booting u shuld see and added account named administrator account. Click on the administrator account. It shuld load without asking for password. > after loading. Open cmd nd enter "net user". Dis command will list all account that are on the system including the one you want to hack. Now enter "net user 'accountname' *". This will ask you to enter new password without asking for the old one. Just enter the password and press enter. > restart the system and u will be able to login with the new password.
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
I would like to talk about some windows hacking av learnt. I will be talking about three method. (1) hacking using safe mode and cmd {difficulty: Normal} (2) hacking using kon boot and mimikatz or cmd {difficulty: Easy} (3) hacking using only cmd{difficulty: hard}. Going to the first method. NOTE: this trick works only with XP service pack less than three i.e XP service pack one and two. This trick work because dare is a hidden account wich is an administrative account and it is not passworded. Follow this steps. > turn on the computer. > kip pressing f8 on your keyboard until you see safe mode. > press enter on ur keyboard and let ur computer boot. > after booting u shuld see and added account named administrator account. Click on the administrator account. It shuld load without asking for password. > after loading. Open cmd nd enter "net user". Dis command will list all account that are on the system including the one you want to hack. Now enter "net user 'accountname' *". This will ask you to enter new password without asking for the old one. Just enter the password and press enter. > restart the system and u will be able to login with the new password.
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
The second method works for all operating system including win 7. It method is easy, all u need is a software called kon boot. Kon boot is a bootable software that is use to bypass windows password. U can download it at . After downloading it u will nid to get empty CD (compact disk) in wich u will burn the konboot image. You can write konboot to disk using isorecoder. U can also download that on the internet. After that insert the kon boot disk into system u want to hack. Change th system boot order to cd room as the first. After that restart the system and let the system load the disk. if you see kon boot on the screen of the system that means it works. If u can see it, make sure the cd rom is working and also the boot order is set to cd rom. If it works after the kon boot screen, the system will load normally, u can even remove the disk from the cd rom tray cus u dont nid it anymore, after d system is thru loading and u are at the login page.dont input any password, just press enter and the system will load successfully without u entering password. After loging into the system u can use the cmd command above to change the password without knowing the password the system is using. The only drawback is that if the OS is windows vista or 7. U will av to run cmd as administrator or u will be getting access denied anytime u run the command. Third tutorial comming soon.

2 Likes

Re: Ethical Hackers by nwachinemel(m): 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
nice hacks.
On WindowsXP, when the login page appears you can try these combo "CTRL" + "ALT" and hit "DEL" twice to take you to the manual Logon screen.Type "Administrator" as the username wit no password,hit "ENTER" and you own the system.....I don't fancy local exploits/hacks,Remote hacks are the bomb.You maybe raking mills if you get Dangote logs. ;-)

DON'T SAY I DIN'T WARN YOU
Re: Ethical Hackers by nwachinemel(m): 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
just_thinking: . lol. i dont know bout alot of nigerian but i use backtrack as my second OS with ubuntu 10.1 as third and also windows as first. i get most of my software online. u can also check a torrent site http://kat.ph. u will find almost anytin u are looking for free. just be care because dey might bind a trojan to it.

On what Laptop?
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
nwachinemel:

On what Laptop?
acer aspire. but it is not really laptop matter. once u av enough hard disk space. u can do anything u want.
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
nwachinemel: nice hacks.
On WindowsXP, when the login page appears you can try these combo "CTRL" + "ALT" and hit "DEL" twice to take you to the manual Logon screen.Type "Administrator" as the username wit no password,hit "ENTER" and you own the system.....I don't fancy local exploits/hacks,Remote hacks are the bomb.You maybe raking mills if you get Dangote logs. ;-)

it great but it only works in windows XP that is less than service pack 3. and for remote login. do u use RAT or botnet?
Re: Ethical Hackers by uken73(m): 12:28am On Mar 03, 2013
just_thinking: I would like to talk about some windows hacking av learnt. I will be talking about three method. (1) hacking using safe mode and cmd {difficulty: Normal} (2) hacking using kon boot and mimikatz or cmd {difficulty: Easy} (3) hacking using only cmd{difficulty: hard}. Going to the first method. NOTE: this trick works only with XP service pack less than three i.e XP service pack one and two. This trick work because dare is a hidden account wich is an administrative account and it is not passworded. Follow this steps. > turn on the computer. > kip pressing f8 on your keyboard until you see safe mode. > press enter on ur keyboard and let ur computer boot. > after booting u shuld see and added account named administrator account. Click on the administrator account. It shuld load without asking for password. > after loading. Open cmd nd enter "net user". Dis command will list all account that are on the system including the one you want to hack. Now enter "net user 'accountname' *". This will ask you to enter new password without asking for the old one. Just enter the password and press enter. > restart the system and u will be able to login with the new password.

This is easy for computers used by dummies who don't know to password the built in administrator account.

1 Like

Re: Ethical Hackers by uken73(m): 12:30am On Mar 03, 2013
nwachinemel: nice hacks.

This works if the user does not know to password the built-in administrator account. When I was using Windows XP. I always had this account passworded and sometimes even changed the name of the account.

1 Like

Re: Ethical Hackers by v4p0r3: 4:24am On Mar 03, 2013
see this guys. can you get something like this? this seller is not responding to me.
see pic http://i.imgur.com/XhUHMCK.png?1

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch / Astro Programming Language 0.2 (indefinite release) / Should I Take This Job?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.