Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! (1704 Views)

My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / My Father Said He Will Never Forgive Me Because I Didn't Go For Service!!! / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! by m124(f): 12:16am On Aug 23, 2014
Help! I really don't know what to do I've completely messed up..sad
I'm 17 and already have a bf who I love and he also loves me. My brother in law has never really spoken to me alot just here there hello and stuff. But recently when I've been going to my sisters house to help her put her 8 months old son up to bed, as she cannot do it herself because she's pregnant again, he holds my hand and then kisses me on my lips but after 2 days of just kissing on the lips he's started touching me in places where he shouldn't be.
I seriously don't know what to do. Him and his wife don't really get along anyway I mean they're always arguing over everything I think that is why he might be. Doing this, I don't know. My family is a very very strict Asian Islamic family so I can't even bare to think of what will happen if anyone finds out

Pls can someone help me and tell me what I can do, he has also asked me to write him a love letter, like WTF.
Pls help im really scared and confused on what to do. Pls don't bother commenting of your just gonna critocise
Re: Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! by obizzy(m): 12:20am On Aug 23, 2014
*sips lipton*

3 Likes

Re: Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! by m124(f): 12:21am On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=obizzy]*sips lipton*[/quote
??
Re: Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! by sexyfunkky(f): 12:26am On Aug 23, 2014
You ursef know d right thing to do! Dating ur sister's hubby is not right! Cut off dat man and runaway from him! He is evil and he wanna destroy ur life and ruin ur relationship wit ur sister and even ur entire family!

3 Likes

Re: Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! by m124(f): 12:30am On Aug 23, 2014
sexyfunkky: You ursef know d right thing to do! Dating ur sister's hubby is not right! Cut off dat man and runaway from him! He is evil and he wanna destroy ur life and ruin ur relationship wit ur sister and even ur entire family!

I understand and thanks that's exactly wot I'll do.
But I'll just have to write it in a letter and tell him that what he is doing is wrong and its needs to stop. In a letter coz I won't be able to tell him upfront coz I won't be able to to.
Thanks.
Re: Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! by sexyfunkky(f): 12:41am On Aug 23, 2014
Yes do d right thing! And summon courage dear! U are still young! Don't let him spoil ur future.
m124:

I understand and thanks that's exactly wot I'll do.
But I'll just have to write it in a letter and tell him that what he is doing is wrong and its needs to stop. In a letter coz I won't be able to tell him upfront coz I won't be able to to.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! by macsika: 12:44am On Aug 23, 2014
Don't let him fool you, he's just trying to get into your pants and that's all. I think you should stay away from him and him whenever possible.

3 Likes

Re: Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! by redcliff: 1:12am On Aug 23, 2014
obizzy: *sips lipton*

Froggy..lmao grin grin grin
Re: Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! by Richy4(m): 1:31am On Aug 23, 2014
If you are not leading him on, then give him a serious warning that if he comes 15meters close to you or repeat what he did,he will not like what you gonna do to him. remind him that you ar here because of your sister.. bla-bla-bla

Say it with a straight face. and make sure a door is close by so you can slam it real hard to drive your point home.

Goodluck
Re: Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! by m124(f): 1:33am On Aug 23, 2014
Richy4: If you are not leading him on, then give him a serious warning that if he comes 15meters close to you or repeat what he did,he will not like what you gonna do to him. remind him that you ar here because of your sister.. bla-bla-bla

Say it with a straight face. and make sure a door is close by so you can slam it real hard to drive your point home.

Goodluck

Not a bad idea and no I'm.not driving him on I mean I've always looked up to him as a brother.
Thanks anyway..smiley
Re: Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! by sunvick(m): 3:44am On Aug 23, 2014
You enjoyed the kissing that you even went ahead to kiss him 2 times. Now he wants to buy more plot where he has already acquired(lips), he has started bush entry by his touching different areas to knw which would yield fast. I guess he has been granting u favours(cash) so u shut ur mouth.

Just jejely leave ur sis n her family, let her sort out herself or u stay n rife ur relationship wif ur sis.
Re: Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! by CircleOfWilis: 4:11am On Aug 23, 2014
I don't use African forum to give people of Asian origin advice..

Don't ask me why , I won't answer u

#next time give the guy a dirty slap, enuf to reset his brain cells to factory setting, OR

Run away and leave that house
U can also report the id'iot to ur elders in the village or to religious heads OR

U can destroy ur sister's home by enjoying his candy

1 Like

Re: Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! by Godmother(f): 6:31am On Aug 23, 2014
That guy wants a written love letter as evidence. So that incase you both get caught he can turn the story around and claim you seduced him. Be there allowing him to "kiss you and touch you in places where he shouldn't.

5 Likes

Re: Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! by IFY124(f): 7:07am On Aug 23, 2014
Why did you allow him to kiss you in the first place? Not even once but twice. You allowed him to touch you in some places, why? At 17 you are still very young. Be careful he will ruin you life. Tell him off or better still leave your sister's house. She can get a maid to help her.
Re: Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! by thorpido(m): 7:22am On Aug 23, 2014
Report him to your sister.Let her know what is going on.
Your bro-in-law is a shameless man.

4 Likes

Re: Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2014
The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. I have seen this before and it happens always. He is into you cos he hasnt had sex in a while, once the tank is offloaded, you are a mess until the tank needs offloading again. The way you are sounding, he is having you. The solution is....there is no solution, cos you are not tough. You will soon dislike your sister.

3 Likes

Re: Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! by AtheistD(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2014
Don't you have a boyfriend? Is this what your boyfriend deserves? What about your sister? Currently pregnant with a kid and you are seducing the husband.

It is best to leave before things get out of hand.
Re: Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2014
if you cant tell him to his face, write him a strong worder letter telling him to leave you alone an threaten to tell your sister if he ever comes near you again.

Also stay away from him for the time being. Only go to the house when you know that he will be out and if you d see him respond coldly to him or even ignore him, so he knows that you mean business.

1 Like

Re: Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2014
macsika: Don't let him fool you, he's just trying to get into your pants and that's all. I think you should stay away from him and him whenever possible.
Listen to these pieces of advice very well, and it shall be well with you.
Don't ruin your future, run as fast as your legs can carry you.
sexyfunkky: You ursef know d right thing to do! Dating ur sister's hubby is not right! Cut off dat man and runaway from him! He is evil and he wanna destroy ur life and ruin ur relationship wit ur sister and even ur entire family!
[quote author=macsika]
Re: Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! by goldfish80(m): 10:40am On Aug 23, 2014
Op are you an Asian muslin? Or you copied this from an Asian blog?

1 Like

Re: Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! by phabulous88(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
Don't write any letter, he could use it against you and your sister might see it. Avoid him completely. And next time you see him, be stern, lock eyes with him and tell him to his face that what he's doing is wrong. I'm sure if he sees the seriousness in your eyes he'll stop. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!! by lovaleenny(f): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
I tot this chick said she's frm england in one of her post concerning her bf not being romantic now she's here saying she's an asian muslim or whatever and her brother- in-law is hitting on her......abeg!!!na only you waka come NL....mstchew

(1) (Reply)

I Think This Is The Cutest Male Baby I Have Ever Seen(pics) / 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl / Relationship Between Alcoholic Beer And Solar Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.