Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Newly Impoerted UK Used Monitors @ Give Away Pricss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Newly Impoerted UK Used Monitors @ Give Away Pricss (1379 Views)

Product Survey - Diesel Tank Monitors / Lcd Monitors All Tested Working And In Good Condition / Are You Interested In The Importation Of Lcd Monitors From The Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Newly Impoerted UK Used Monitors @ Give Away Pricss by viczo(m): 1:41am On Aug 23, 2014
just imported clean UK used computer monitors,this is an opportunity for schools, cooperate organisations to buy this cheap and almost new monitors from us @ a give away price of #6000,we have 15,17,19;21 inches,and we only have HP and DELL monitors contact us today on (08129405878) to place ur order and you will be glad you did.

Re: Newly Impoerted UK Used Monitors @ Give Away Pricss by erad(m): 2:25am On Aug 23, 2014
Do you have tv/monitor?
Re: Newly Impoerted UK Used Monitors @ Give Away Pricss by Cuneddy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
viczo:
just imported clean UK used computer monitors,this is an opportunity for schools, cooperate organisations to buy this cheap and almost new monitors from us @ a give away price of #6000,we have 15,17,19;21 inches,and we only have HP and DELL monitors contact us today on (08129405878) to place ur order and you will be glad you did.
guy ‎​you sure say ‎​you get anything wey ‎​you wan sell? Na so ‎​you talk say ‎​you get alternator booster ‎​you wan sell,I even call ‎​you and ‎​you promised to call back uptil now ‎​you neva did. U no longer pick my calls even.

(1) (Reply)

/ Please I Need Help On A Business I Want To Start / How To Get Your Bank Account Popping With “popcorn” Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.