Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... - Technology Market (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... (186691 Views)

Pre Order And Order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo And All Chinese OEM Here / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by waxxydude: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jeffy1206. Your number has not been going through for couple of days now.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 1:15am On Dec 20, 2016
waxxydude:
Jeffy1206. Your number has not been going through for couple of days now.
yes been busy with burial of my late father in the village. ..
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by waxxydude: 9:31am On Dec 20, 2016
Jeffy1206:
yes been busy with burial of my late father in the village. ..
I'm so sorry for your loss, i hope you handle it like a man you are.

Once again my heart-felt consolation.

3 Likes

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by freshpzy1(m): 7:14am On Jan 17, 2017
Pls I need xiaomi MI pad 2....how much will it cost me and how do I pick it up......u can chk my siggy for my details
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
freshpzy1:
Pls I need xiaomi MI pad 2....how much will it cost me and how do I pick it up......u can chk my siggy for my details
reach me on my WhatsApp...
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Arteta99(m): 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
How much can i get zte nubia z11?
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 5:49am On Jan 26, 2017
Arteta99:
How much can i get zte nubia z11?
which size you need?
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Arteta99(m): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
whats the price of the two versions, 4GB/64ROM(SILVER) 6GB/128ROM
Jeffy1206:
which size you need?
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
Arteta99:
whats the price of the two versions, 4GB/64ROM(SILVER) 6GB/128ROM
will get back to you...
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Arteta99(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
Alright
Jeffy1206:
will get back to you...
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by majour(m): 8:12am On Aug 29, 2017
Hello Sir, just came across ur page, please I need a London used samsung note 4, how much is it, so I can budget myself, thanks
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by adebayogates(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
I need Huawei mediapad X2 second hand...pls
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by degreaterone: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2017
Hello,
Pls I want order elephone s8, how much is the price and what color is available for immediate delivery?
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Ahmadjr(m): 11:46am On Oct 18, 2018
Jeffy1206:
Nubia z11 max on transit to kaduna for mr Atere. Pls confirm delivery sir if you have... smiley

morning sir.
is it possible to get a receipt for this order. or evidence of transaction. Wanna sell the phone

1 Like

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2018
Ahmadjr:

morning sir.
is it possible to get a receipt for this order. or evidence of transaction. Wanna sell the phone
receipt at this time? shocked grin... Maybe you refer the person to me for verification...
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Ahmadjr(m): 4:24am On Oct 25, 2018
Jeffy1206:
receipt at this time? shocked grin... Maybe you refer the person to me for verification...
grin assumed you'd still have your transaction history somewhere somewhere.
right, will do just that if it comes up
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2018
Ahmadjr:

grin assumed you'd still have your transaction history somewhere somewhere.
right, will do just that if it comes up
chat me up...
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by loptos(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2018
Hello Jeffy, do you sell Lenovo zuk Z2 4GB ram, 64 GB ROM phone screen. If yes how much.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by commarrkss: 12:15am On Sep 19, 2022
HOW TO START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OUR MACHINE AND FREE SOFTWARE

Recharge card printing business is a lucrative one you can start with a minimum of N54,000 only. You can also make above N450,000 monthly printing recharges and vouchers with the right information and guides from Confidence Communications Limited
For more information on how you can successfully start your recharge business and make profits from it with our free software and userguide, Call Mr.David Azin on 09161908779,
Email: confidencecommes@gmail.com
www.confidencecomess..com
Buy Recharge Cards And Voucher Pins From Confidence Communications Limited Today and be on the part way to success
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by wahalaO(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Realme GT Neo 5 SE available for pre-order?
512/12GB or 1TB/16GB?

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (Reply)

new 2TB & 4TB external hdd fully LOADEDâ„¢ with exciting contents **DAILY UPDATE** / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.