Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? (3749 Views)

Claiming A Catchment Area U Aren't From For Unilag Pume / Don't enter this thread if you aren't a genius / Are There Nigerians In Carleton University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Bolt3(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
macklef:
Smh. Why didnt you tell us of the lecturers instead. You seem distracted already. 1 your already on a population census to gain friends, 2, ur already looking for females to add to 1 so u can bleep up.
Soon, uld start saying thee cocaine over there looks authentic than d ones in surulere. I pirry u man.
Lectutes haven't started yet so am Kind of jobless. Dont worry, I go rep Niaja wella 4points tinz.

5 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Ichel: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
Bolt3: I just resume in my US college and I noticed that out of the 10 Africans I am the only Nigerian. Meanwhile, there are 4 ethiopians3 Rwandans and 1 Ghanian. I thought alot of Nigerians go to the US.
Op, hw this ur arithematics add up to 10? If u wan lie, try mk d lie dey convincing nah. Though people will ask how e take concern, bt wen guys like you try to play a fast one on us, it bcomes ma bizness.

priscaoge:
IGNORED!!!!!!!!!!
@OP, pictures of U in a lecture class + Inside the school environment + The school bill board OR undecided undecided undecided.....
U know the rest
So Op, provide us wetin dis sista ask

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Bolt3(m): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
martyns303: U guys are just bashing the OP without in-depth, am not sure he his looking for attention, but identity. He is a fresh man and is looking for kinds he can relate with, noticed he was quick to identify with the blacks n their nationality? As a fresher u may need help with where and how things are, or even where to get naija food (considering the OP just moved to the US). My brother I can relate to where u are coming from, ur mother, father, or relatives is not there, u don't know anybody, there's nothing wrong in seeking out for ur fellow country men. U may fumble around here and there but you will be fine with time.
Thanks alot bro.

4 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Ichel: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
macklef:
Smh. Why didnt you tell us of the lecturers instead. You seem distracted already. 1 your already on a population census to gain friends, 2, ur already looking for females to add to 1 so u can bleep up.
Soon, uld start saying thee cocaine over there looks authentic than d ones in surulere. I pirry u man.
lmao Fall off 3rd mainland grin gringrin
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by 1ord: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
Bolt3: I just resume in my US college and I noticed that out of the 10 Africans I am the only Nigerian. Meanwhile, there are 4 ethiopians 3 Rwandans and 1 Ghanian. I thought alot of Nigerians go to the US.
Nope most Nigerians study in Britain
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by HarrveySpecter(m): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
I am just shocked at what some guys are calling fresh! Omo, una never see an ajebo malo chik, lawd have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Tundeiab(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
NewDelhi:

Why all of una con dey jealous the guy. If you need an academic training in the U.S talk o..... I can help u arrange one. Just shut up and leave the dude alone with his life.
Birds of a feather they say flock together. He never even start, he should count the number of Nigerians in the US. Schooling any where else doesn't make you less human.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by pablus: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
What's WPI? the one in MA or another state?
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by NewDelhi(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tundeiab: Birds of a feather they say flock together. He never even start, he should count the number of Nigerians in the US. Schooling any where else doesn't make you less human.
It doesn't make you less human but at least it gives you a bit of advantage compared to the ones we have in this couintry. The guy deserves to know the nationality and background of his coursemates since he's in a diverse land.
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hehehe...nutty you
priscaoge:
IGNORED!!!!!!!!!!

@OP, pictures of U in a lecture class + Inside the school environment + The school bill board OR undecided undecided undecided.....
U know the rest

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Tundeiab(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
NewDelhi:
It doesn't make you less human but at least it gives you a bit of advantage compared to the ones we have in this couintry. The guy deserves to know the nationality and background of his coursemates since he's in a diverse land.
Inferiority complex dey worry you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by NewDelhi(m): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tundeiab: Inferiority complex dey worry you.
Use ur brain when you want to talk to me and talk to me with respect. I no be ur mate.

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Tundeiab(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
NewDelhi:
Use ur brain when you want to talk to me and talk to me with respect. I no be ur mate.
Who get this missing goat with rope for neck... Is it because we are on a faceless forum? Look at the person claiming seniority! Do you know my real age?

Ewu!

4 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by ghananotnaija(m): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
WPI na polytechnic. Nigerians are not cut out to do engineering. They all think they are the next tycoon/entrepreneur but few has what it takes...

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Daniel058(m): 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
Some NAIRALANDERS bark like WOLVES ..haba!! ...biko! bolt3 ,don't forget to breath in oxygen and breath out CARBON-DIOXIDE...
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by NewDelhi(m): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tundeiab: Who get this missing goat with rope for neck... Is it because we are on a faceless forum? Look at the person claiming seniority! Do you know my real age?

Ewu!
Lol...ur stupldity alone is alarming looking at the fact that Seun even gave you the opportunity to upload ur picture on nairaland but you refused due to your immaturity and you know it. Pikin like you no suppose dey this forum so just jerk off if you don't have anything meaningful to say. Why am I even comparing my age with yours. I'm not your father's mate if that's what you want to hear. We are not on the same level and I'm better than the two of you combined. E be like sey e don tey wey u don kneel down, raise up ur hand and close ur eyes abi? Stupld boy.
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Tundeiab(m): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
NewDelhi:
Lol...ur stupldity alone is alarming looking at the fact that Seun even gave you the opportunity to upload ur picture on nairaland but you refused due to your immaturity and you know it. Pikin like you no suppose dey this forum so just jerk off if you don't have anything meaningful to say. Why am I even comparing my age with yours. I'm not your father's mate if that's what you want to hear. We are not on the same level and I'm better than the two of you combined. E be like sey e don tey wey u don kneel down, raise up ur hand and close ur eyes abi? Stupld boy.
Ancient of days. Your mates are counting and bragging about their fat bank accounts you on the other hand are claiming seniority... Agbaya jati jati
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Rooneyboy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Bolt3: My schools name is WPI. The Ethiopian girls are fine shar.
who ask u for this one
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by rattlesnake(m): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
Rooneyboy: who ask u for this one
the guy Na ote
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Bolt3(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
WPI is a very good school. It's the 2nd best in computer science in US and the 6th best in Engineering in US. They also give alot of scholarship. Imagine Georgia Tech didn't accept me and I was given half scholarship in WPI. Yeah they also make really cool robots here. The only problem is the cost but if you want a school in MIT's class but is easy to get into you should give it a try. I will like to see more Nigerians here next year.

4 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Bolt3(m): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Fun Facts WPI graduates have a higher starting salary than MIT graduates.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by iconize(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ask 9jacrip the Nigerian planter of lemon coloured peas.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by tellwisdom: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
Oh..u don travel?? sad
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Phame: 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
Bolt3: My schools name is WPI. The Ethiopian girls are fine shar.
make d neccessary move asap.
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Phame: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
priscaoge:
Maybe he want all Nairalanders to know he is schooling abroad
u ppl ar too harsh towards the youngman.

5 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by NewDelhi(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tundeiab: Ancient of days. Your mates are counting and bragging about their fat bank accounts you on the other hand are claiming seniority... Agbaya jati jati
God knows I have one of the best job any man can ever wish for with a mouth watering salary. I have the best education any inspired man can ever dream about and there's more to come. I can look back and say yes! I made it. My brother, do you jave anything good to add to your name? Definitely no. Can you look back at your life and say its been worth living? Clearly no. Can you look back and go down memory lane to pinpoint any thing worthy in your life? Its apparent you can't. I think its best for you to be banned off nairaland and allow reasonable people to keep the lamp glowing here because we don't need illiterates like you here. By the way, i made a mistake earlier on by claiming to be older than your father because you his son might be even older than me since I'm in my middle twenties but that doesn't mean you don't deserve to be disciplined. So all I just want to tell you is be careful of who you talk thrash with because you don't know who you might be talking to. So don't be stupld my brother and make your life worth living. Until then, try to be reasonable.
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
NewDelhi:

Why all of una con dey jealous the guy. If you need an academic training in the U.S talk o..... I can help u arrange one. Just shut up and leave the dude alone with his life.
You took the words right out of my mouth.
Nigerians and their attitude.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Tundeiab(m): 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
NewDelhi:
God knows I have one of the best job any man can ever wish for with a mouth watering salary. I have the best education any inspired man can ever dream about and there's more to come. I can look back and say yes! I made it. My brother, do you jave anything good to add to your name? Definitely no. Can you look back at your life and say its been worth living? Clearly no. Can you look back and go down memory lane to pinpoint any thing worthy in your life? Its apparent you can't. I think its best for you to be banned off nairaland and allow reasonable people to keep the lamp glowing here because we don't need illiterates like you here. By the way, i made a mistake earlier on by claiming to be older than your father because you his son might be even older than me since I'm in my middle twenties but that doesn't mean you don't deserve to be disciplined. So all I just want to tell you is be careful of who you talk thrash with because you don't know who you might be talking to. So don't be stupld my brother and make your life worth living. Until then, try to be reasonable.
First impression they say matters a lot. First of all you said you were older than my father. Next you said you are in your mid twenties. Well,don't allow me rain curses on you cos as you have rightly said you don't know who you are chatting with. Don't provoke me small boy, cos if you do your generations unborn will per take of its consequences.
A word they say say is enough for the wise.
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by NewDelhi(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tundeiab: First impression they say matters a lot. First of all you said you were older than my father. Next you said you are in your mid twenties. Well,don't allow me rain curses on you cos as you have rightly said you don't know who you are chatting with. Don't provoke me small boy, cos if you do your generations unborn will per take of its consequences.
A word they say say is enough for the wise.
Only illiterate africans like you believe they can curse someone they've not even seen before and it will have an effect on them. Well its true I don't know who I might be talking to as you have just proven to me that you are a vodoo herbalist "babalawo". Its so apparent that your literacy level is very low and your educational background is so poor to the extent of threatening someone with "juju" at this jet age of ours. It shows you are far from civilization and you need to check yourself to see what's wrong with you. I'll definitely talk to the moderators to get you totally banned as you have no place on this forum. You are definitely last on the queue and its obvious you are still a kid. As I will always tell you, improve you life and make it worth living.
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by Tundeiab(m): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
NewDelhi: .
Only illiterate africans like you believe they can curse someone they've not even seen before and it will have an effect on them. Well its true I don't know who I might be talking to as you have just proven to me that you are a vodoo herbalist "babalawo". Its so apparent that your literacy level is very low and your educational background is so poor to the extent of threatening someone with "juju" at this jet age of ours. It shows you are far from civilization and you need to check yourself to see what's wrong with you. I'll definitely talk to the moderators to get you totally banned as you have no place on this forum. You are definitely last on the queue and its obvious you are still a kid. As I will always tell you, improve you life and make it worth living.
You are a senseless coward.lol.. Don't tell me you are scared. You want to hide behind your daddy( the mods).
I won't stoop so low to respond to your worthless post again. It's very obvious you lack proper upbringing and you don't respect your seniors. YOU ARE A WASTED SPERM.
Good night.
Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by priscaoge(f): 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
rattlesnake: the guy Na ote
U mean Otele? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Nigerians in My College? by gbemmiey: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tundeiab: My brother I suggest you face your primary aim of being there and ensure you pass out with good grades. Don't know when you became a census official.

grin lmao guy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drop An English Word That Will Make People Check Their Dictionary. / UNN Students Don't Give Excuses, They Have Done It Again, CRAZY Students / Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.