Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

My First $*xual Experience - Biodun Okeowo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My First $*xual Experience - Biodun Okeowo (1499 Views)

Biodun Okeowo Displays Her Massive Curves In New Photos / Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First $*xual Experience - Biodun Okeowo by afronew: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2014
Sultry and sexy Yoruba actress, Biodun Okeowo known in the industry as Tolani Oshirin, in a new interview with Showtime Celebrity got talking about $*x, her former marriage and future plans.
Excerpts:

What was your first $*x experience?
My first experience was full of fear, uncertainty, pain and alas! I loved it at the end.
What do you have to say about pre-marital $*x among our youths?
It is saddening that pre-marital $*x has taken over our time. In the past, most of our men would disassociate themselves with girls who have been deflowered outside wedlock. Then a woman’s virginity was her pride but time has changed and human beings have changed. I am not happy about it. Maybe we should blame civilisation or modernisation for this. I pray for God’s intervention in this era.

see more : http://www./2014/08/my-first-xual-experience-biodun-okeowo.html

(1) (Reply)

Style Overload: All The Exciting Photos From The 2014 Genevieve Pink Ball / Who Looks Hotter? Miss Sahhara VS Agbani Darego At The Miss World Pageant / Photos: Emma Nyra Flaunts Bikini Bod At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.