Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids (2055 Views)

52 Year-old Man Leaves Family & 7 Kids To Start Life As 6 Year-old Girl:(photos) / Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House / Ss2 Student With 2 Wives & 7 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by lalasticlala(m): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2014
An embattled housewife, Adeteju Olaniyi, has narrated before a Lagos court how her husband, Folayan, threw her and their three children out of their matrimonial home and brought in a strange woman who already had seven children as wife.

reports that while presenting her case before the Ejigbo Magistrate’s Court, Adeteju narrated that her efforts to return to her matrimonial home at Coker Estate, Shasha, Lagos State, proved abortive as the woman, Anita Okumagba, attacked and broke her head before chasing her away from the home.
She alleged that their 14-year old marriage crashed after Anita came into her husband’s life. That her husband abandoned their three children and took over the training of Anita’s children. While their children could not continue their education due to lack of money, her husband takes care of the education of Anita’s children.

Adeteju told the court presided over by Mr P.E. Nwaka that her matrimonial problem began in January when her husband asked her and the children to pack out of their house, which they did. She alleged that while she moved into an uncompleted building with the children at Orisunbare area, Anita moved into their matrimonial home with her children.

Adeteju discovered that Anita was living with her husband when she went back to the house to find out what was happening to her husband. The complainant said she introduced herself to Anita as Folayan’s wife and requested to pack her remaining property from the house, but Anita refused which led to an argument between them.

Adeteju alleged that Anita became enraged and beat her up and in the process broke her head. She said the matter was reported to the police at Idimu division who arrested Anita and charged her to court for assault. She disclosed that the police made every effort for her husband to take care of their children but he refused to do so.

When Anita was arraigned in court, she pleaded not guilty to the charge. She was granted bail in the sum of N20,000 with one surety in like sum. The matter was adjourned till 1 September for continuation of trial.

When contacted the husband in court, he denied remarrying Anita as claimed by his wife. He, however, confirmed that Anita with her children rented an apartment in his house. Similarly, Anita told that she was only a tenant in the house. She affirmed that she rented the apartment through an agent.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/08/man-sacks-wife-marries-woman-with-7-kids.html?m=1
Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by maxism2: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2014
its called African Magic, juju. Am not surprised. Many men don't even pray, as such can easily be hypnotised by overzealous women who have expired.
Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2014
True love grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2014
the man has eaten efo riro
Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by zoeee(f): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2014
carefreewannabe: True love grin
if I hear... Dis one na correct juju cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by nnadychuks(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2014
so i should not eat my bread and coconut because of this abi
Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2014
zoeee: if I hear... Dis one na correct juju cheesy

Why doyou think so? smiley
Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Gooci(m): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2014
Africa Magic
Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Because the man suddenly lost an acute part of his senses.

Abandoning his 3 children to take care of another woman's 7 children defies normality cheesy
Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2014
dorosola: the man has eaten efo riro

grin grin efo riro and igbin cheesy cheesy with cat fish head

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2014
onirugbon1:

Because the man suddenly lost an acute part of his senses.

Abandoning his 3 children to take care of another woman's 7 children defies normality cheesy

cheesy
Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Richy4(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
Special soup with instructions.Well prepared to the letter.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Wendy80(f): 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
Oooomo dds na strong thn undecided
Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
Richy4: Special soup with instructions.Well prepared to the letter.

hehehehehe

That charm will lose its potency sooner or later, but whats pathetic really is that when the man finally comes to his senses, stitching back things that have spoilt won't be the same as it was.
He may have to move on with dents.

The bitcccc.h of a woman is just out to ruin his life from her own selfish interests cheesy
Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by lalasticlala(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
I blv no sensible man would leave the wife and kids for a woman that has 7 kids already. Something went wrong somewhere. maybe juju or whatever.

Even if they had serious problem, d man wouldn't have abandoned d welfare of his biological kids for another 7 kids .
besides, even if he were to dump d wife for another (which isn't good) why didn't he go for fresh blood, na woman with 7 kids? African magic at work indeed
Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by zoeee(f): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I don't think a "sane" Nigerian man will pursue his wife n kids n take in a woman with seven kids. Its preposterous!
Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
iwakolewa:

grin grin efo riro and igbin cheesy cheesy with cat fish head

Hehehehehe the type of cat fish thats so soft and fleshy that when you put it in the mouth, you would reach for one very cold chilly drink to step it down and then exhale from pleasure Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Richy4(m): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
onirugbon1:

hehehehehe

That charm will lose its potency sooner or later, but whats pathetic really is that when the man finally comes to his senses, stitching back things that have spoilt won't be the same as it was.
He may have to move on with dents.

The bitcccc.h of a woman is just out to ruin his life from her own selfish interests cheesy

Yes but he might plead that he wasn't himself. Especially if he is rich, the woman will accept him gladly especially when he plead his case with a new car
Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
onirugbon1:

Hehehehehe the type of cat fish thats so soft and fleshy that when you put it in the mouth, you would reach for one very cold chilly drink to step it down and then exhale from pleasure Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh cheesy

Loool,nothing like cat fish spiced with a lot of pepper
Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
zoeee: I don't think a "sane" Nigerian man will pursue his wife n kids n take in a woman with seven kids. Its preposterous!

But maybe he is in love with the other woman. undecided cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
iwakolewa:

Loool,nothing like cat fish spiced with a lot of pepper

hehehehe you garrit. cheesy
Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

But maybe he is in love with the other woman. undecided cheesy

Theres love and theres sanity. Its like presdo Jonathan claiming he loves america and hence relocating to california to govern naija from there cheesy
Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
onirugbon1:

Theres love and theres sanity. Its like presdo Jonathan claiming he loves america and hence relocating to california to govern naija from there cheesy

I like the comparison grin grin grin grin grin

They say love can make you go insane. wink

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I like the comparison grin grin grin grin grin

They say love can make you go insane. wink

in·sane ( n-s n )
adj.

1. Of, exhibiting, or afflicted with insanity, unsound mind; mentally deranged.

2. Immoderate; wild: insane jealousy.

3. Very foolish; absurd: took insane risks behind the
wheel. cheesy wink
Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
Richy4:

Yes but he might plead that he wasn't himself. Especially if he is rich, the woman will accept him gladly especially when he plead his case with a new car

If it takes too long many things may spoil beyond this.
Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by freecocoa(f): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
I won't totally rule out juju but still, some men are so foolish that their foolishness will amaze a fool, dude may just be high on toto water. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Richy4(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=onirugbon1]

If it takes too long many things may spoil beyond this.[/quote

You are right ie if the woman was the type that love romantic things a lot. The type that studied mills and Boons to the core. I am talking about the type that says "he cheated on me I will not him" I gave him my heart and three wonderful children, he shattered my heart and kicked us to the gutters"

But if she the type that loves material things no matter how long it takes, it will be fixed
Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by bustyhelen(f): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
freecocoa: I won't totally rule out juju but still, some men are so foolish that their foolishness will amaze a fool, dude may just be high on toto water. lipsrsealed

so d wife's Toto water no de enough for him to drink and wash his prik? na woman with 7 kids Toto water go do am? e get as e beeeeee ooooo

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=Richy4][/quote]

Nope. The 3 kids suddenly lost the responsibilities of a father. They could drop out of school, esposed to child abuse, one may get taken advantage of and end up with teenage pregnancy if she's ripe enough, e.t.c

How do you reconcile such occurence. Its not a script that you can rewrite.
Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
eayah so sorry for the woman and her kida
Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by freecocoa(f): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
bustyhelen:

so d wife's Toto water no de enough for him to drink and wash his prik? na woman with 7 kids Toto water go do am? e get as e beeeeee ooooo
My dear that's where foolishness comes in na.
Re: Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids by Truckpusher(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
Toto sometimes can make you do stewpid things. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matured Advise Pls! / 'Royal Majesty' PVC Window Blinds. Affordable & Durable / Admiration And Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.