Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! (784 Views)

Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland / Is There Anybody On Nairaland Living In Ebonyi State,pls I Need Accomodation / "If I Were the Richest Person on Earth ..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by paris10: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2014
I sincerely need some trustworthy person who is afraid of God and who believes what you do now will account for the future! You have to live in Lagos.

You will run an errand for me on Monday, 25th Aug. You have 2 options; either I transfer the errand money into your account for you to be able to use it for the job, or you use your money and tell me how much you've spent afterwards.

To be precise, I need some documents. You will go to any Magistrates court in your vicinity and obtain them for me. Details will be texted or emailed to you.

I think its best if you use your money for safety sake. But if one or two people can vouch for you, I can send the money to you if you cant use yours. And ofcourse you will get compensated.

Let me know asap. Thanks

* You have to be a long standing member of this forum before you can be selected.

Note: I dont have any friend or relative in Lagos; that would have made it easier.
Re: Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by Gooci(m): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2014
k
Re: Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by Emma8043(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2014
you never ready coz if your ready no be person go tell you to enter motto go lasgidi

1 Like

Re: Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by paris10: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2014
Emma8043: you never ready coz if your ready no be person go tell you to enter motto go lasgidi

I wish Lagos was just a stone throw.
Re: Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by paris10: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2014
Gooci: k

K?
Re: Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2014
Emma8043: you never ready coz if your ready no be person go tell you to enter motto go lasgidi
I tire for am ooo...
Re: Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by ahika(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2014
How much are we talking about? I mean the cost of the documents and workmanship
[remember to count transportation cost]

Remember that the difference in cost of the above and you coming to Lag mayn't be vast
Re: Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by Gooci(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2014
paris10:

K?
yes, K undecided
Re: Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by Emma8043(m): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2014
my brother the onlyadvice were i fit give you is that make out time and go and do whatever you have to do there or if you fit pay me #100,000 as precuationary measure you know now
Re: Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by paris10: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2014
ahika: How much are we talking about? I mean the cost of the documents and workmanship
[remember to count transportation cost]

Remember that the difference in cost of the above and you coming to Lag mayn't be vast

I don't live in Lagos... infact I'm 5000 MILES away from it.

They are small documents, about 5 of them. Each I believe cost #3000 (LETS ROUND IT UP TO #4000 EACH). Now include your transport fare and feeding allowance. Compensation is separate too.
Re: Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by rzarector(m): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
paris10: I sincerely need some trustworthy person who is afraid of God and who believes what you do now will account for the future! You have to live in Lagos.

You will run an errand for me on Monday, 25th Aug. You have 2 options; either I transfer the errand money into your account for you to be able to use it for the job, or you use your money and tell me how much you've spent afterwards.

To be precise, I need some documents. You will go to any Magistrates court in your vicinity and obtain them for me. Details will be texted or emailed to you.

I think its best if you use your money for safety sake. But if one or two people can vouch for you, I can send the money to you if you cant use yours. And ofcourse you will get compensated.

Let me know asap. Thanks

* You have to be a long standing member of this forum before you can be selected.

Note: I dont have any friend or relative in Lagos; that would have made it easier.
...if u want it to be based on trust...call me n lets relate on whatsapp im free on monday..08024468953..thanks
Re: Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by iebanehita(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
Seems the OP has gotten someone already.

I will pass.
Re: Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by ahika(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
iebanehita: Seems the OP has gotten someone already.

I will pass.

who?
Re: Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by paris10: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
rzarector: ...if u want it to be based on trust...call me n lets relate on whatsapp im free on monday..08024468953..thanks

You are new here.. you only registered in June.. Anyway where do you live in Lagos, which area? And who knows you personally on this forum? I'll call you later today.
Re: Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by paris10: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
iebanehita: Seems the OP has gotten someone already.

I will pass.

Can we talk? You're old timer here. Let me have your contact. Hope you have ID for transfer purposes. Thanks
Re: Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by rzarector(m): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
paris10:

You are new here.. you only registered in June.. Anyway where do you live in Lagos, which area? And who knows you personally on this forum? I'll call you later today.
....the hack deleted my former acc wen nairaland was attacked..im very sure u can count on me with all sincerity in my heart.whatever details u need of me i will give u willingly..thanks.
Re: Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by paris10: 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
rzarector: ....the hack deleted my former acc wen nairaland was attacked..im very sure u can count on me with all sincerity in my heart.whatever details u need of me i will give u willingly..thanks.

I'm aware of the hack thing, but the time of your registration is not affected. It was restored and your profile should say your original time of registration too.
Re: Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by Galads(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
What Documents are u really talking about? Dnt u tink pple shuld also be careful not to do a document standing as a garantor for u and l8ta get arrested for fraud? I cn help u if only I know what kind of documents and be sure it won't tanish my image l8ta.
Re: Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by paris10: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
Galads: What Documents are u really talking about? Dnt u tink pple shuld also be careful not to do a document standing as a garantor for u and l8ta get arrested for fraud? I cn help u if only I know what kind of documents and be sure it won't tanish my image l8ta.

Nah, just some assentation and affidavit. ..
Re: Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by iebanehita(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
paris10:

Can we talk? You're old timer here. Let me have your contact. Hope you have ID for transfer purposes. Thanks

whatsapp.

Yea. i have an id.
Re: Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by paris10: 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
Thank you guys for the good gesture. I found someone.
Re: Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by iebanehita(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
ahika:

who?

My bad.
Re: Any Honest Person On Nairaland Living In Lagos? I Got A Job For You! by Galads(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
paris10:

Nah, just some assentation and affidavit. ..
you can call me if you can trust me enough to help you. 08098607859 and send details to yesma45@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Cyber (internet) Narcissists And Psychopaths / Importance Of Being Virgin Till Marriage / Red Or Blue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.