Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? (3888 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women / What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
Nashville:

I do not know who is more stoopid between you and your friend. Both or you are the dumbest people on this planet. Goon!
grin grin grin grin cheesy

Everyone's talking about Karma, what if it's karma that's dealing with the lady whose husband she's considering dating? ? So it's a circle since the op will still get her own share from karma when she gets married or she wouldn't since karma used her to unleash it's wickedness on the said lady?? undecided undecided undecided
Karma or no karma it's just so immoral, stup*d, inhumane, insensitive and senseless to date a married man..

Op, you sound so naive and immature, face your studies

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by nicechic(f): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
Nashville:

I do not know who is more stoopid between you and your friend. Both or you are the dumbest people on this planet. Goon!
. Hello? are u retarded or wat? mtcheww...twerks away
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Rajosh(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
It's ok provided someone dates your husband in future. Moreover, I have a female friend like you looking for a married man to date without breaking his home. I need your dad's number to give to her.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by nicechic(f): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
Rajosh: It's ok provided someone dates your husband in future. Moreover, I have a female friend like you looking for a married man to date without breaking his home. I need your dad's number to give to her.
. Bros, no be so. I ain't luking for a married man to date.
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Vikky014(f): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
Nashville:

hahahahahaha,,ayaff fainted,plss o dnt kill me
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Vikky014(f): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
Op,,tell ur frnd dt it is ok!especially dating dose dt use ur womb for money ritual,it is very ok,am currently crushn on ur frnds dad,can u help me tell her??
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
mumu
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by 1Dray(m): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
nicechic: . Bros, no be so. I ain't luking for a married man to date.
You ain't looking for a married man to date, so what are you looking for?

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Kanwulia: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
YES!
You must be married yourself! kiss
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by nicechic(f): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
1Dray:
You ain't looking for a married man to date, so what are you looking for?
YOU
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
I am delighted with some of the answers that came from our male users. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
carefreewannabe: I am delighted with some of the answers that came from our male users. smiley

Me, I am delighted at all the responses and LOL but let's face it guys. Married men dating single ladies is a vice that has come to stay and I don't see it going away any time soon.

This karma thing most folks are talking about doesn't necessarily happen my sister's husband has cheated on her and gotten another woman pregnant yet my sister married as a virgin, she lived on the straight & narrow path until her marriage. How does karma come into play here?

My dad has also cheated on my mum more than once leaving behind evidence through the birth of my half sisters, as far as I know my mum has never cheated on him and she also married as a virgin, again I ask how does karma come into play here?

Now it seems people are of the view that if you date & sleep with a married man that will surely happen to you too when you get married but in my mum & sister's case how do you explain what happened?

If you ask me karma is overrated and it doesn't even play out the way most folks are carrying on here. I don't endorse what the OP is asking but I'm realistic enough to know this BS goes on and there's just too much hypocrisy about it and too many folks sitting on moral high horses on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
sihom:

Me, I am delighted at all the responses and LOL but let's face it guys. Married men dating single ladies is a vice that has come to stay and I don't see it going away any time soon.

This karma thing most folks are talking about doesn't necessarily happen my sister's husband has cheated on her and gotten another woman pregnant yet my sister married as a virgin, she lived on the straight & narrow path until her marriage. How does karma come into play here?

My dad has also cheated on my mum more than once leaving behind evidence through the birth of my half sisters, as far as I know my mum has never cheated on him and she also married as a virgin, again I ask how does karma come into play here?

If you ask me karma is overrated and it doesn't even play out the way most people are carrying on here. I don't endorse what the OP is asking but I'm realistic enough to know this shit goes on and there's just too much hypocrisy about it and too many folks sitting on moral high horses on this thread.

Well well well,

we are getting into philosophic discussions here.

Well, I don't think that the thing with the Karma is as simple as some of us wish it was. I don't think that we NECESSARILY get back exactly what we gave. Maybe we get it back in a completely different way later. Maybe we get it back in our next life. Maybe our children are punished / rewarded, depending on whether we were bad or good. I don't know.

What I personally believe, though, is that there is some higher form of justice. In whatever way it works, I prefer to try my best to do good because I am convinced that the universe will respond in the same way to us in that we reacted to our environment ... sooner or later, in this life or in another.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
@ carefreeannabe

I hear you but I think karma has been seriously misunderstood by a lot of people here. There are always consequences to every action and it may not always come in the form or package we expect.

The OP in this case may end up being used & dumped or contracting an STD if she decides to go ahead with what she's asking. The consequence may not result in her own husband cheating on her like everyone is assuming and that's just my point karma doesn't always play out that way.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Odunharry(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
crackhaus:
Even though it is now the norm amongst most single ladies! It is never okay undecided undecided

Dem no dey use eye see married men embarassed
But they have young guys chasing them everywhere! Gosh I just wonder why
classic

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by egopersonified(f): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
Op, thank you for coming out and saying what you think, it shows you have a functioning brain and heart. But, be cautious of the kind of friends you keep, becos they do it and you see them spending money anyhow does not mean you should join them. You would get to a point in your life and realise that all that money was just wasted on vanities. Why not spend your time looking for a single guy who is ready to spend his life making you happy? U cant keep a 'sugar daddy' and have a florishing r/ship with a single guy at the same time. Your eyes would never be open to the kind of person he is till you have collected money from your sugar daddy to pay for your wedding. I currently know two girls in this situation now and they bite their nails everyday after marrying one gold digger with the gold they digged from a sugar daddy. Dont let your friends make u believe u are missing something or it is normal, dont be pushed into doing what your conscience cant handle. Just close your eyes to all the false glamour and concentrate on making yourself self sufficient. Who says you cant make all the money a married man has? Dont allow peer pressure influence you negatively but always flow with the positive side of it. Live your life by your own established good principles and life would deliver for you those things you couldnt make happen yourself, all the best.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
sihom: @ carefreeannabe

I hear you but I think karma has been seriously misunderstood by a lot of people here. There are always consequences to every action and it may not always come in the form or package we expect.

The OP in this case may end up being used & dumped or contracting an STD if she decides to go ahead with what she's asking. The consequence may not result in her own husband cheating on her like everyone is assuming and that's just my point karma doesn't always play out that way.

This is what I think too.

There is a higher kind of justice, this is what I believe.

I don't know how it works and I don't think it works according to our human standards but I am sure it works.

It may be that it becomes effective in this life or when we die or in our next life. We just don't know.
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by 1Dray(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
nicechic: YOU

Lol... Sorry ma'am, I am not that cheap.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by nicechic(f): 6:49am On Aug 24, 2014
egopersonified: Op, thank you for coming out and saying what you think, it shows you have a functioning brain and heart. But, be cautious of the kind of friends you keep, becos they do it and you see them spending money anyhow does not mean you should join them. You would get to a point in your life and realise that all that money was just wasted on vanities. Why not spend your time looking for a single guy who is ready to spend his life making you happy? U cant keep a 'sugar daddy' and have a florishing r/ship with a single guy at the same time. Your eyes would never be open to the kind of person he is till you have collected money from your sugar daddy to pay for your wedding. I currently know two girls in this situation now and they bite their nails everyday after marrying one gold digger with the gold they digged from a sugar daddy. Dont let your friends make u believe u are missing something or it is normal, dont be pushed into doing what your conscience cant handle. Just close your eyes to all the false glamour and concentrate on making yourself self sufficient. Who says you cant make all the money a married man has? Dont allow peer pressure influence you negatively but always flow with the positive side of it. Live your life by your own established good principles and life would deliver for you those things you couldnt make happen yourself, all the best.
This is the most sensible advice and the only person that knows where I am coming frm....tks * hugs*. U will make a good mum
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by nicechic(f): 7:01am On Aug 24, 2014
See all them hypocrites screaming Karma Karma......like most of u have not at one time or the other dated a married man. Or you think Karma is partial....most of u maltreat ur maids nd treat dem lik dogs jst cause u pay dem peanuts bt u dnt kn Karma is patiently waiting for u. I only came to d family section cause I tot I could get matured advice frm experienced pple bt to my dismay u kip ranting nd insulting. Its not lik I approve my frnds justification for dating married men. If I wanted to go her way, I wouldnt seek advice in d first place

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by beeevan: 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
sihom:

Now it seems people are of the view that if you date & sleep with a married man that will surely happen to you too when you get married but in my mum & sister's case how do you explain what happened?

If you ask me karma is overrated and it doesn't even play out the way most folks are carrying on here. I don't endorse what the OP is asking but I'm realistic enough to know this BS goes on and there's just too much hypocrisy about it and too many folks sitting on moral high horses on this thread.

The reason i don't believe in karma, deal with people as ruthlessly as they deal with you, no point hoping on karma that might or never come.
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by beeevan: 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
There is nothing OK about phocking another woman 's husband!!change your set of friends, their heads seems very empty.
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by beeevan: 12:01am On Aug 25, 2014
Edwife you here? smiley
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by edwife(f): 12:02am On Aug 25, 2014
beeevan: Edwife you here? smiley

Yes o,laugh wan kill me grin grin grin

How are you dear?
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by deltateam: 12:08am On Aug 25, 2014
nicechic: Pls, is it Ok to date a married man without intentions of wrecking his home? A friend of mine told me that the best set of men to date are the married men as they can take care of you and even sponsor your wedding.
I have never, in my entire life thought of dating a married man but I want to know if it is Ok to date dem without breaking a home

Op go and take permission from his wife first. Am very sure she will welcome you well.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Well well well,

we are getting into philosophic discussions here.

Well, I don't think that the thing with the Karma is as simple as some of us wish it was. I don't think that we NECESSARILY get back exactly what we gave. Maybe we get it back in a completely different way later. Maybe we get it back in our next life. Maybe our children are punished / rewarded, depending on whether we were bad or good. I don't know.

What I personally believe, though, is that there is some higher form of justice. In whatever way it works, I prefer to try my best to do good because I am convinced that the universe will respond in the same way to us in that we reacted to our environment ... sooner or later, in this life or in another.

great thinking. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by beeevan: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2014
edwife:

Yes o,laugh wan kill me grin grin grin

How are you dear?

Am good sis, e no get wetin person no go read here.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by aljharem(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2014
Women of this generation and their fish brain grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2014
iwakolewa:

great thinking. kiss

Thanks. kiss
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Katier00(f): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
nicechic: Pls, is it Ok to date a married man without intentions of wrecking his home? A friend of mine told me that the best set of men to date are the married men as they can take care of you and even sponsor your wedding.
I have never, in my entire life thought of dating a married man but I want to know if it is Ok to date dem without breaking a home
Op it is very nice, let me start by dating your father, am sure ur mum wont mind. Oh i forgot to mention i am married too, since you have never dated a married man, you can start wit mine. I dnt know why people dnt have moral values.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by nicechic(f): 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Katier00: Op it is very nice, let me start by dating your father, am sure ur mum wont mind. Oh i forgot to mention i am married too, since you have never dated a married man, you can start wit mine. I dnt know why people dnt have moral values.
What is ds one saying now
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
nicechic: What is ds one saying now

That she wants to date your father. wink Is it ok?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Know Some Men Are The Wife In Many Marriages / Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid / Happy Birthday Toykathy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.