Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Photos Of The Day: A Man Seriously Checking Out Uti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Day: A Man Seriously Checking Out Uti (1826 Views)

Linus Idahosa Checking Stephanie Out (photo) / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Day: A Man Seriously Checking Out Uti by contactmorak: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Splendor Mag's photographer took the above photos of Big Brother Africa Star Uti Nwachukwu recently with a fan. However, at the rear was this man checking out, seriously checking out Uti from the back.

Anyone knows this man, and what could he be looking at around Uti's butts?

See more photos hereĀ» www.splendormag.com/2014/08/exclusive-photos-of-day-man-seriously.html?m=1

Re: Photos Of The Day: A Man Seriously Checking Out Uti by Feedmemore(f): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
What are you insinuating, hope it's not what i'm thinking about? tongue

G.... If you add Ay, you are on your own tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Day: A Man Seriously Checking Out Uti by gidola(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Feedmemore: What are you insinuating, hope it's not what i'm thinking about? tongue
he might not b a gay, he might b checking out his suit
Re: Photos Of The Day: A Man Seriously Checking Out Uti by Sparrow13: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
Chai

Re: Photos Of The Day: A Man Seriously Checking Out Uti by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mtcheew. Nothing gay abt the picx jor.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Day: A Man Seriously Checking Out Uti by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
He likes his outfit....
Dazzall
Re: Photos Of The Day: A Man Seriously Checking Out Uti by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
Yea, that suit is so sweet... That's all I see in d pix mhen
gidola: he might not b a gay, he might b checking out his suit
Feedmemore: What are you insinuating, hope it's not what i'm thinking about? tongue

(1) (Reply)

OC Ukeje Is Getting Married This Saturday / Actor Benson Okonkwo Looking Fab In New Photoshoot / OMG! Check Out The List Of Nigerian Thieves According To World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.