Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

OC Ukeje Is Getting Married This Saturday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OC Ukeje Is Getting Married This Saturday (1831 Views)

DJ Xclusive Is Getting Married This Week / See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu / Hit Or Miss? Jackie Appiah And OC Ukeje's Outfit To #bbathechase Eviction Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OC Ukeje Is Getting Married This Saturday by Tomis14: 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
According to sources, OC Ukeje's wedding will hold on the Island on Saturday with both the traditional and white wedding taking place on the same day.

The wedding is however an intimate affair.

Everything about the couple has been kept hush-hush till now. According to sources, his wife-to-be Ibukun Togonu is an old flame newly rekindled and she is based in Canada.

Confirming the report, OC sent out a message saying “Ibukun & I are gettin married. Pls come celebrate with us. We appreciate your prayers & hope 2 see you.”

This is really heart breaking to so many single ladies who have a crush on him.

Source :http://www.toniaodili.com/2014/11/oc-ukeje-set-to-wed-this-saturday.html?m=0

Re: OC Ukeje Is Getting Married This Saturday by bigtt76(f): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
His name always sound to me like a Policeman's grin

1 Like

Re: OC Ukeje Is Getting Married This Saturday by Varagous(f): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
My white waters hero..... May ur marriage last o.

1 Like

Re: OC Ukeje Is Getting Married This Saturday by 9jaforlife: 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Fine Actor

I liked him in "when love happens"
Re: OC Ukeje Is Getting Married This Saturday by hatux: 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Varagous:
My white waters hero..... May ur marriage last o.
Ma'am' you've watched that movie too.. I fell in love with the movie the first day I watched it, very passionate movie' I loved it. I still have it on my phone till now though....

1 Like

Re: OC Ukeje Is Getting Married This Saturday by Varagous(f): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
hatux:
Ma'am' you've watched that movie too.. I fell in love with the movie the first day I watched it, very passionate movie' I loved it. I still have it on my phone till now though....
yes i hav nd it was my best for a loooooonnnnng tym.
Re: OC Ukeje Is Getting Married This Saturday by hatux: 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Varagous:

yes i hav nd it was my best for a loooooonnnnng tym.
Oh! Still one of my best favorite nollyood movies... The movie is just damn on point, that was where I got to know there are still talented actors/actresses in nigeria ent industry...
Re: OC Ukeje Is Getting Married This Saturday by Godmother(f): 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
Don't particularly like him or his movies.
Wish him a HML though. Pix of his bride nko?

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Photos Of Kanu Nwankwo’s Wife And Their Daughter / Happy Birthday To Wizkid Ayo Balogun As He Clocks 25 |@wizkidayo / African Girl Takes Sexy Photos Inside The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.