Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Kind Of Things That Makes Front page these Days - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Kind Of Things That Makes Front page these Days (751 Views)

The Feeling You Have When Your Topic Makes Front Page. / How Do You Feel When A Topic You Are Preparing Or Thought Of Makes Front Page? / My Post Makes Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Of Things That Makes Front page these Days by sapientia(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
sometimes when i see some topics in the front page, i will be like 'maybe there is a button in NL where users just click to push their topics to the front page, why is it not showing in my own phone?' or are the mods tired to check through all sections?
Re: The Kind Of Things That Makes Front page these Days by Infomizer(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Pardon me if i'm wrong, but why do I get the feeling that you remotely wish that this makes frontpage? smileywink

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Things That Makes Front page these Days by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
sapientia: sometimes when i see some topics in the front page, i will be like 'maybe there is a button in NL where users just click to push their topics to the front page, why is it not showing in my own phone?' or are the mods tired to check through all sections?
Nigga trying to make front page, hmmm.
Re: The Kind Of Things That Makes Front page these Days by sapientia(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
What will i gain if i make frontpage? Am ok with my always guest mode..
Re: The Kind Of Things That Makes Front page these Days by KillerBeauty(f): 6:20am On Aug 24, 2014
All these because non of your thread have reached front page before
Na wa oo
Re: The Kind Of Things That Makes Front page these Days by sapientia(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
KillerBeauty: All these because non of your thread have reached front page before
Na wa oo

I still dont get it.. If it reaches frontpage.. What i will i gain.. Am more interested in what i will gain.. And most people in NL uses their nicks.. So not as if the whole world will know you.. Ok.. Can you educate me on what is special about making frontpage?

(1) (Reply)

He Was Beaten To A Pulp For Farting In The Bus / Missing Person / NIGERIA CIVIL WAR NEED TO BE TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS TO AVOID PAST MISTAKES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.