Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

President Obama Is An Avid Fan Of Game Of Throne Series! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / President Obama Is An Avid Fan Of Game Of Throne Series! (1444 Views)

Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers / Game Of Life-words / What's Your Favorite Type Of Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Obama Is An Avid Fan Of Game Of Throne Series! by sexzskil(f): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
fandom

The novel series A Song of Ice and Fire and its TV adaptation Game of Thrones have an exceptionally broad and active international fan base. In 2012, Vulture ranked the series's fandom as the most devoted in popular culture, ahead of Lady Gaga's, Justin Bieber's, Harry Potter's or Star Wars'. Fans include political leaders such as U.S. President Barack Obama, former Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard, and Dutch Foreign Minister Frans Timmermans, who, in a 2013 speech, framed challenges of European politics in terms of quotes from Martin's novels

In this edited image published by the White House, U.S. President Barack Obama, a fan of the series, sits on the Iron Throne in the Oval Office with the King's crown in his lap.

Re: President Obama Is An Avid Fan Of Game Of Throne Series! by QAPHAYNE: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
Lol who would have believed it.@ op how does he find time to watch it?grin
Re: President Obama Is An Avid Fan Of Game Of Throne Series! by sexzskil(f): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
QAPHAYNE: Lol who would have believed it.@ op how does he find time to watch it?grin
Lol cheesy

Stress may kill him if he doesn't create some few hours per week to be entertained. Its not easy cheesy grin
Re: President Obama Is An Avid Fan Of Game Of Throne Series! by vizkiz: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
He is the most powerful person in the world...so technically speaking, he is "sitting on the throne" smiley

2 Likes

Re: President Obama Is An Avid Fan Of Game Of Throne Series! by omenka(m): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
I hate the way King Jeofry was killed!! Died too easily!!!angry

Would have loved to see him go through some severe pain and then served to pigs for dinner!!

2 Likes

Re: President Obama Is An Avid Fan Of Game Of Throne Series! by greaterlove(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
omenka: I hate the way King Jeofry was killed!! Died too easily!!!angry

Would have loved to see him go through some severe pain and then served to pigs for dinner!!
I share the same opinion, hate how some characters die, it comes without warning, maybe that's what makes the game of thrones thick, its unpredictability is second to none.
I think that image of Obama on the iron throne is photoshoped.

1 Like

Re: President Obama Is An Avid Fan Of Game Of Throne Series! by Bawss1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
greaterlove: I share the same opinion, hate how some characters die, it comes without warning, maybe that's what makes the game of thrones thick, its unpredictability is second to none.
I think that image of Obama on the iron throne is photoshoped.

Definitely photoshopped.
Re: President Obama Is An Avid Fan Of Game Of Throne Series! by Fifa14Full: 9:16am On Aug 25, 2014
I hate Obama...Killers of Millions Innocent People...Blood sucker
Re: President Obama Is An Avid Fan Of Game Of Throne Series! by Bawss1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
Fifa14Full: I hate Obama...Killers of Millions Innocent People...Blood sucker

Nobody cares about who you hate or love so keep it to yourself.

1 Like

Re: President Obama Is An Avid Fan Of Game Of Throne Series! by daryoor(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
barak Hussein Obama first of his name

leader of the house obama

keeper of the iron throne

king of the seven kingdoms ....or should i say continent smiley

stanis of house baratheon..my favorite

that tyrion lanisters prost.itute babe really surprised me i didnt know she was actually that cheap. so olosho will always be olosho even in old school oyinbo land smiley

...you know nothing, john snow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Finished Candy Crush Saga? / What Games Can I Play On This Laptop? / Dell Inspiron 7559 Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.