Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Who Would You Prefer To Work With? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Would You Prefer To Work With? (613 Views)

Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? / Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. / Salary Vs Self Employment, Which Do You Prefer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Prefer To Work With? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
I have heard how mean Indians could be, how so cruel chinese can be, how OGAISH Nigerians can be, Exploiting Americans can be and how demeaning the Lebanes can be in work place.

Out of all these Nationals who would you prefer to work with and why?
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Work With? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
The Americans.. Atleast they still understand International labour law compared to those other Nationals....

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Work With? by VocalWalls: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
Givemejoy: I have heard how mean Indians could be, how so cruel chinese can be, how OGAISH Nigerians can be, Exploiting Americans can be and how demeaning the Lebanes can be in work place.

Out of all these Nationals who would you prefer to work with and why?

At same pay?

American

Nigerian

Self Employed

Self employed

Self employed
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Work With? by bbdrown: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
The Americans...they seem more civilised.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Work With? by Supremor(m): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
I think Americans are the most liberal to people of other race and they are at the same time very principled

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In Law Firm Across Lagos??? Pls Post Here. / Hi / Wanted : Business Development Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.