Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs (23654 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji, P-square, Don Jazzy, Others Make Most Influential Igbo Personal / The 10 Most Influential Nigerian Musicians On The Social Media In 2015 / 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs by Olaone1: 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
Aprime:

Nope, Educate me by compiling your list.
How is Dangote, whose products they may NEVER use in Kenya influential over there? Uhn?
Re: Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs by Missy89(f): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Aprime:

You call me an Idiot_? Lol, Do you really hate your Life that much? How does it feel to be this pathetic - jumping into insults at the very possible opportunity? undecided

Ma'am lucky, I do not entertain baboonery so if you feel or think this list is improper, simply compile yours simple.

Block head . You started it i was only responding.

Do u really need to think that hard before you know the list is a sham ?

or u dont know what Influential and world means?
Re: Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs by Olaone1: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
As a CEO, Dangote is not even the most influential in Nigeria, IMO. The one in charge of Indomie is far more influential, IMO. Take Indomie off the market for a month and you will understand. Dangote's just a very rich man who is very very influential because of his wealth; and not as a CEO. When you talk about CEOs, you are talking about companies. And, as regard "influence", you are talking about how important their products/services are to our everyday life.

Star Lager Beer (NB) CEO is even more influential to some Nigerians. Heheheh wink
Re: Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
Olaone1:
How is Dangote, whose products they may NEVER use in Kenya influential over there? Uhn?

I don't know. I only decided to share a list I happened to stumbled across. BTW, You not using dangote product doesn't mean it's the same all over. If you do agree with me that he's the most influential CEO in Africa, then I think he deserve a spot.
Re: Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
Missy89:

Block head . You started it i was only responding.

Do u really need to think that hard before you know the list is a sham ?

or u dont know what Influential and world means?

Block head again? Okay, I do agree, I don't know what the term ‘influential’ or ‘world’ stands for. SMH...

So I think that does it Miss, Mrs, Madam, Sir or whatever. Thank you for your insults and contribution. Adieu. kiss
Re: Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
Olaone1: As a CEO, Dangote is not even the most influential in Nigeria, IMO. The one in charge of Indomie is far more influential, IMO. Take Indomie off the market for a month and you will understand. Dangote's just a very rich man who is very very influential because of his wealth; and not as a CEO. When you talk about CEOs, you are talking about companies. And, as regard "influence", you are talking about how important their products/services are to our everyday life.

Star Lager Beer CEO is even more influential to some Nigerians. Heheheh wink

I concur. Thanks Sir. cheesy
Re: Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs by Olaone1: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
Aprime:

I concur. Thanks Sir. cheesy
Happy Sunday, bro cheesy
Re: Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs by GbengaPs(m): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
curiouses: So Aliko made the list; Larry Ellison, Jeff Bezos, Seun Osewa, and Suraj 'Jarus' Oyewole of Jarushub didn't. @OP, on what bases did you compile this list? Something is wrong somewhere.
I totally agree with you on Jeff and Larry. But to say Seun is more influencial than Aliko, I kinda disagree. By the way, thanks for sharing jarushub.com. Just getting to know about it. Adios

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
Olaone1:
Dangote is the least influential among the CEOs listed.
Why and how ?
Re: Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jarus:
Facebook CEO is more influential than Dangote. 1 out of every 6 persons on earth is on Facebook. Meaning he has some basic info about more than 1 billion people and also if he decides to shut down Facebook, more than 1 billion people will know something is happening.

Yes I know it's now publicly quoted, but he still owns the majority stake in Facebook.

Also, on policy influence, Zuck can have a strong say in policy direction in many countries, including America. Facebook is banned in some countries, to show the influence of Facebook.
Jarus, I believe when we are talking about Influences atleast the Op should provide us with a kinda framework/yardsticks ... What these CEOs have actually influenced .....

The fact that FB CEO has information regarding over 1billion users , does that actually measures Influence he has on users ? If yes, how has he uses such to influence users ?

Can Mark makes me to change my will as an FB user when I have Options(competing social networks) and I'm not willing to change .... ?

I think that is what ''Influence'' implies !

I think on Policy decisions , we have to know what ''Policy Influence is'' and we are looking @ CEOs, remember, not their corporations

Can Mark make Nigerian/American government to conform to his will ?

Also, If FB is banned by many governments , doesn't such measures counteract Mark's influence ? ..... When you can't penetrate a government to make them bend their rules to your will interms of policy formulation .........

Jarus, Is that Influence ?

I think Influence is the ability to bend someone or something to your own wills and modalities !!

So ?
Re: Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs by curiouses: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
GbengaPs: I totally agree with you on Jeff and Larry. But to say Seun is more influencial than Aliko, I kinda disagree. By the way, thanks for sharing jarushub.com. Just getting to know about it. Adios

I was only playing sarcasm with Seun and Jarus. And, sir, where have you been for you not have heard about our very own Jarushub. He's my favorite, do check the blog, I can bet my bottom dollar that you'll get more than your MB's worth. Aloha.
Re: Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs by markpenk: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
OP... Nice list. Minor correction though: Guy's pic in no 5 is Google's former chairman Eric Schmidt. Larry Page is way younger.
Re: Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs by Jarus(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
donroxy: Jarus, I believe when we are talking about Influences atleast the Op should provide us with a kinda framework/yardsticks ... What these CEOs have actually influenced .....

The fact that FB CEO has information regarding over 1billion users , does that actually measures Influence he has on users ? If yes, how has he uses such to influence users ?

Can Mark makes me to change my will as an FB user when I have Options(competing social networks) and I'm not willing to change .... ?

I think that is what ''Influence'' implies !

I think on Policy decisions , we have to know what ''Policy Influence is'' and we are looking @ CEOs, remember, not their corporations

Can Mark make Nigerian/American government to conform to his will ?

Also, If FB is banned by many governments , doesn't such measures counteract Mark's influence ? ..... When you can't penetrate a government to make them bend their rules to your will interms of policy formulation .........

Jarus, Is that Influence ?

I think Influence is the ability to bend someone or something to your own wills and modalities !!

So ?

Yes, Mark Zuckerberg can make American government conform to his will.

The fact that some governments banned Facebook shows they recognized, and probably were afraid of the power of Facebook. The man that controls Facebook is that influential. You can't detach the influence of the CEO from a corporation, especially founder-CEO like Zuck.

Another simple test of influence: there are places Zuck can enter effortlessly in the world and Dangote cannot, including White House.

Influence is "the capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behavior of someone or something, or the effect itself.".

You're probably mixing power for influence. If Mark closes down Facebook today it will have effect on more 1 billion people.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jarus:
Yes, Mark Zuckerberg can make American government conform to his will.

The fact that some governments banned Facebook shows they recognized, and probably were afraid of the power of Facebook. The man that controls Facebook is that influential. You can't detach the influence of the CEO from a corporation, especially founder-CEO like Zuck.

Another simple test of influence: there are places Zuck can enter effortlessly in the world and Dangote cannot, including White House.
To me sha o, Banning Facebook is a measure against Mark's influence going by what ''Influence'' implies !!

Wao, Dangote can not enter white house effortlessly even as the economic czar of sub-saharan Africa where US has great interest .... !!

Ok sir !
Re: Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs by Jarus(m): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
donroxy: To me sha o, Banning Facebook is a measure against Mark's influence going by what ''Influence'' implies !!

Wao, Dangote can not enter white house effortlessly even as the economic czar of sub-saharan Africa where US has great interest .... !!

Ok sir !

Yes, he cannot.
Re: Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jarus:

Yes, he cannot.
I'm believing you because I think you know Dangote so well and his connections !
Re: Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs by Joe4real701(m): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
segradino: They forgot to mention me....

Good news for smart phone users, u can get d best data plan(MTN and Etisalat) for ur internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less for as low as N400 for 250mb...check dis out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-data-cheapest-rate#25391662
stop scamming people...der iz dignity in labour
Re: Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs by Bawss1(m): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Awon Nigerian bloggers and their sham lists strike again.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs by princebergz(m): 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
curiouses: So Aliko made the list; Larry Ellison, Jeff Bezos, Seun Osewa, and Suraj 'Jarus' Oyewole of Jarushub didn't. @OP, on what bases did you compile this list? Something is wrong somewhere.

asskisser
Re: Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs by curiouses: 1:50am On Aug 25, 2014
princebergz:

asskisser
What's that suppose to mean? are you depressed?
Re: Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs by princebergz(m): 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
curiouses:
What's that suppose to mean? are you depressed?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wow! Tonto Dike, A.K.A Pokolee Smoking Hot In New Pictures (PHOTOS) / Tboss’ Family Reacts To Her S*xtape With Miyonse In The #bbnaija Show / "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.