Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,964 members, 7,956,616 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

University Of Ibadan To Produce Ebola Vaccines - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / University Of Ibadan To Produce Ebola Vaccines (1117 Views)

Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines / Glaxosmithkline Begins Testing Ebola Vaccines In Mali / University Of Ibadan To Produce Ebola Vaccines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan To Produce Ebola Vaccines by isaajibola(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
Professor Isaac Adewole, the Vice chancellor, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, has hinted that the institution has set up a Committee on Ebola Prevention and Preparedness, to try and produce Ebola vaccine. Nigerian Tribune reports that the Vice chancellor, while speaking at a town hall meeting in Ibadan, further revealed that the institution’s virology laboratory would be expanded and make sure it produce a vaccine that could be used to prevent Ebola. Professor Adewole said the university had concluded plans to spearhead Ebola vaccine production, and advised residents to dispel their fears as they would be adequately equipped with necessary information about the virus. He urged the federal government to investigate the allegation that the late Patrick Sawyer was paid to import the virus to Nigeria, and cautioned people against handshake. He also advised the public to avoid sick people as Ebola virus spreads quickly through body fluids of infected persons. Speaking also at the town hall meeting, Professor David Olaleye, a virologist and head, UI Ebola Viral Disease Prevention and Preparedness Committee, reiterated the need for good hygiene, and pleaded with that people to avoid contact with dead animals. Meanwhile, it is not yet known if the outcome of their research would be widely accepted as it would be recalled that on August 19, 2014, one Dr. Rima Laibow, Managing Director of US-based company Natural Solutions Foundation claimed that Nano Silver has been deployed by her team of scientists during treatment of Ebola patients in Africa before the current epidemic outbreak, but surprisingly on August 21, 2014, the same company confirmed that the said drug was not a cure for the deadly disease.

Re: University Of Ibadan To Produce Ebola Vaccines by DrRima: 12:59am On Aug 29, 2014
This posting has a good deal of inaccurate information in it about me, Rima E. Laibow, MD, about Nano Silver 10 PPM and about the Natural Solutions Foundation, of which I am the Medical Director.
".... Meanwhile, it is not yet known if the outcome of their research would be widely accepted as it would be recalled that on August 19, 2014, one Dr. Rima Laibow, Managing Director of US-based company Natural Solutions Foundation claimed that Nano Silver has been deployed by her team of scientists during treatment of Ebola patients in Africa before the current epidemic outbreak, but surprisingly on August 21, 2014, the same company confirmed that the said drug was not a cure for the deadly disease.[/quote]"
Your misstatements in bold, my corrections in italics.

I am not the Managing Director of a US based company Natural Solutions Foundation.
I am the Medical Director of a US base humanitarian tax exempt charity called the Natural Solutions Foundation.
I did not claim that Nano Silver had been deployed by my team of scientists during treatment of Ebola patients in Africa before the current epidemic outbreak.
I wrote to the Heads of State and Ministers of Health of Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea on August 2, 2014, informing them about safe, effective and widely effective Nano Silver 10 PPM. I think made a video addressed to them and posted it on youtube/naturalsolutions.
I was contacted by Liberian officials and our Foundation donated, at their request, enough nano silver product to treat 10 patients with Ebola. I prepared and submitted a protocol for that purpose.
I provided safety data, MSDS, FDA and DPA status documents, legal opinion letters and other materials showing that Nano Silver 10 PPM is a recognized, safe and permitted nutrient in the US.
I presented scientific documentation that Nano Silver 10 PPM inactivates the Ebola virus by posting a study declassified in 2009 by the US Department of Defense DTRA (Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) which makes it abundantly clear that, indeed, the in vitro results are unequivocal.
I went on to say that based on clinical knowledge of the material and the application of in vitro information to in vivo situations, it was a powerful candidate to be a cure for Ebola.
I posted another video on Youtube called "None Need Die From Ebola" which detailed the specifics of this type of Nano Silver and talked about why it works so well.
On August 16, 2014 the New York Times accused me of providing Nano Silver to Nigeria. Sadly, this is not true, although I would have been happy to do so. I never "confirmed" that Nano Silver 10 PPM is not a cure for Ebola because it is, in fact, able to provide such powerful support to the immune system that it will be able to provide that service to the patient lucky enough to get it.
When WHO and FDA made their announcement that it was not "ethical" to use a substance which had never been tested on humans to try and save Ebola Victims' lives and the HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE ZMAPP, which causes reversion to infective status in 5% of the monkeys tested and apparently did the same with the Nurse who received it in Nigeria, left the quarantine Center and then became ill again, I pointed out that since Nano Silver 10 PPM has a long and safe human use history, it would be even more ethical to use Nano Silver i trials.
Tragically, the pharmaceutical interests, which stand to lose a vast amount of money when Nano Silver does work, would have none of it.
WHO is, by the way, a private corporation, not a humanitarian NGO and 2/3 of its funding, and therefore its responsibility to produce profits, is to its pharmaceutical investors.
I was contacted by people from Sierra Leone who asked for enough material to treat 100 patients and that was provided as well.
Please correct your posting and your articles as they are sadly out of compliance with accurate statements.
Yours in health and freedom,
Dr. Rima
Rima E. Laibow, MD
Medical Director
Natural Solutions Foundation
www.DrRimaTruthReports.com
PS: I have never deployed a team of scientists anywhere. REL
Re: University Of Ibadan To Produce Ebola Vaccines by phreakabit(m): 6:39am On Aug 29, 2014
DrRima: This posting has a good deal of inaccurate information in it about me, Rima E. Laibow, MD, about Nano Silver 10 PPM and about the Natural Solutions Foundation, of which I am the Medical Director.
".... Meanwhile, it is not yet known if the outcome of their research would be widely accepted as it would be recalled that on August 19, 2014, one Dr. Rima Laibow, Managing Director of US-based company Natural Solutions Foundation claimed that Nano Silver has been deployed by her team of scientists during treatment of Ebola patients in Africa before the current epidemic outbreak, but surprisingly on August 21, 2014, the same company confirmed that the said drug was not a cure for the deadly disease."

I am not the Managing Director of a US based company Natural Solutions Foundation.
I am the Medical Director of a US base humanitarian tax exempt charity called the Natural Solutions Foundation.
I did not claim that Nano Silver had been deployed by my team of scientists during treatment of Ebola patients in Africa before the current epidemic outbreak.
I wrote to the Heads of State and Ministers of Health of Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea on August 2, 2014, informing them about safe, effective and widely effective Nano Silver 10 PPM. I think made a video addressed to them and posted it on youtube/naturalsolutions.
I was contacted by Liberian officials and our Foundation donated, at their request, enough nano silver product to treat 10 patients with Ebola. I prepared and submitted a protocol for that purpose.
I provided safety data, MSDS, FDA and DPA status documents, legal opinion letters and other materials showing that Nano Silver 10 PPM is a recognized, safe and permitted nutrient in the US.
I presented scientific documentation that Nano Silver 10 PPM inactivates the Ebola virus by posting a study declassified in 2009 by the US Department of Defense DTRA (Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) which makes it abundantly clear that, indeed, the in vitro results are unequivocal.
I went on to say that based on clinical knowledge of the material and the application of in vitro information to in vivo situations, it was a powerful candidate to be a cure for Ebola.
I posted another video on Youtube called "None Need Die From Ebola" which detailed the specifics of this type of Nano Silver and talked about why it works so well.
On August 16, 2014 the New York Times accused me of providing Nano Silver to Nigeria. Sadly, this is not true, although I would have been happy to do so. I never "confirmed" that Nano Silver 10 PPM is not a cure for Ebola because it is, in fact, able to provide such powerful support to the immune system that it will be able to provide that service to the patient lucky enough to get it.
When WHO and FDA made their announcement that it was not "ethical" to use a substance which had never been tested on humans to try and save Ebola Victims' lives and the HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE ZMAPP, which causes reversion to infective status in 5% of the monkeys tested and apparently did the same with the Nurse who received it in Nigeria, left the quarantine Center and then became ill again, I pointed out that since Nano Silver 10 PPM has a long and safe human use history, it would be even more ethical to use Nano Silver i trials.
Tragically, the pharmaceutical interests, which stand to lose a vast amount of money when Nano Silver does work, would have none of it.
WHO is, by the way, a private corporation, not a humanitarian NGO and 2/3 of its funding, and therefore its responsibility to produce profits, is to its pharmaceutical investors.
I was contacted by people from Sierra Leone who asked for enough material to treat 100 patients and that was provided as well.
Please correct your posting and your articles as they are sadly out of compliance with accurate statements.
Dr. Rima
Rima E. Laibow, MD
Medical Director

Nice writeup, absolutely concise and revealing. However you might want to start your own thread so as to have better viewership. Was also hoping you would be able to furnish us with some information as regarding how the patients in Liberia and Sierra Leone sre responing to treatment with Nano silver. That will dispell every from of doubt harbored at the moment.
Re: University Of Ibadan To Produce Ebola Vaccines by Liekiller(f): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dr. Rima Laibow, you keep going on about a "study declassified in 2009 by the US Department of Defense DTRA (Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) which makes it abundantly clear that, indeed, the in vitro results are unequivocal."
How about giving us a link to this study (the full, original paper) so we can verify whether you are misquoting it the way you misquote all other research.
Re: University Of Ibadan To Produce Ebola Vaccines by jpphilips(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
DrRima: This posting has a good deal of inaccurate information in it about me, Rima E. Laibow, MD, about Nano Silver 10 PPM and about the Natural Solutions Foundation, of which I am the Medical Director.
".... Meanwhile, it is not yet known if the outcome of their research would be widely accepted as it would be recalled that on August 19, 2014, one Dr. Rima Laibow, Managing Director of US-based company Natural Solutions Foundation claimed that Nano Silver has been deployed by her team of scientists during treatment of Ebola patients in Africa before the current epidemic outbreak, but surprisingly on August 21, 2014, the same company confirmed that the said drug was not a cure for the deadly disease."

Dr. Rima
Rima E. Laibow, MD
Medical Director

Can you get a news agency to do a documentary on your Nano silver? the You tube videos isn't so accessible.
Re: University Of Ibadan To Produce Ebola Vaccines by dalapo: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dr Rima, I can only find this link http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm410086.htm

Which says: "There are currently no FDA-approved vaccines or drugs to prevent or treat Ebola."

I'd welcome readers here to report Dr Lima and her fraud company on the FDA website here: http://www.fda.gov/Safety/ReportaProblem/ucm059315.htm

Her company is dangerous, her claims are false. She is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan To Produce Ebola Vaccines by dalapo: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
jpphilips:

Can you get a news agency to do a documentary on your Nano silver? the You tube videos isn't so accessible.

No news company will touch it. They'd be breaking the law.
Re: University Of Ibadan To Produce Ebola Vaccines by phreakabit(m): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
jpphilips:

Bros I been wan flow you one kizo but make I bone.

(1) (Reply)

About Lassa Fever / Am I Normal ? / The Healing Power Of Aloe Vera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.