Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,985 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 (19223 Views)

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw On 28th August 2014 / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid : Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 19th August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
Premier league this season is ours.

Up chelsea jare. Who say leicester na small club?

6 Likes

Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by aljazira: 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
Arsene wenger is sturborn nd useless.He never learns yet makes noise here and there.Where is the experience you have got?You missed out of the EPL title last season because of injuries to key players in December and absence of prolific players to come to center stage.Liverpool lost the race @ the last 3 games and Brenda Rogers has done quite alot in this transfer market.If sanchez,kolcieny,Ramsey and Carzola join the injury list,who replace them?Wenger is just insane(doing the same thing and expecting different result since 340AD)As an Arsenal fan,i have come to the conclusion that so long AW remains the coach,epl and Ucl will ba afar for us.we can only hope for capital 1 or FA cup.Seems not ready to learn.Loic Remy issue is a very good example.Before the end of last season,arsenal were tipped to sign him,he did his usual yanga and when liverpool and later chelsea were close to signing him,the same useless fool was running helter skelter.i wil be following them for back if not,my BP will go beyong the normal level this season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by johnstar(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
Noah13: And they said chelsea fans were celebrating over a championship side...who's laughing now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
Noah13: I wonder o
last week I just dey laugh Dotcomnamename and other arsenal fans wey dey yab us say na ordinary Championship team we beat kon dey jubilate....Man u draw Burnley even with Di Maria, now Arsenal don draw Leicester...who's the boss now....
I can't wait for Chelsea to just meet these two teams....chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by parrotibaba(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Arsenal fans r plastic fans ...

Ramsey is d most overrated player in football? really? d same guy dat was practically Arsenal's best player last season, dat won arsenal d fa cup,is now an overrated player just cos of one match?

Arsenal fans be hating on Wenger since 100bc ,shey una don forget d good times? when arsenal will play unbeaten for a season n win trophies (although most fans here started watching football in 2010)

Arsenal fans calling for d sack of Wenger since d dawn of man ,tell me,who go replace Wenger if una sack am? who will achieve wetin dis man don do 4 arsenal? n considering d fact dat una want trophies thick n fast who will do dat ?

when una win ,una go praise una players n coach,when una lose una want dia heads on spikes...

..I don talk my own

3 Likes

Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
aljazira: Arsene wenger is sturborn nd useless.He never learns yet makes noise here and there.Where is the experience you have got?You missed out of the EPL title last season because of injuries to key players in December and absence of prolific players to come to center stage.Liverpool lost the race @ the last 3 games and Brenda Rogers has done quite alot in this transfer market.If sanchez,kolcieny,Ramsey and Carzola join the injury list,who replace them?Wenger is just insane(doing the same thing and expecting different result since 340AD)As an Arsenal fan,i have come to the conclusion that so long AW remains the coach,epl and Ucl will ba afar for us.we can only hope for capital 1 or FA cup.Seems not ready to learn.Loic Remy issue is a very good example.Before the end of last season,arsenal were tipped to sign him,he did his usual yanga and when liverpool and later chelsea were close to signing him,the same useless fool was running helter skelter.i wil be following them for back if not,my BP will go beyong the normal level this season.
Rotflmao....'useless fool' got me rolling sooo hard
Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by johnstar(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
poor arsenal and manure, common championship clubs dey cnt win, stup1d club nd mumu fans dm, c as dm dey yeye chelsea b4 say we dey celebrate goals against dm, God go punish y'all haters

1 Like

Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by kstyle2(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Maybe

1 Share

Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by pigin: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
ktbffh

1 Like

Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by Noah13: 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
aljazira: Arsene wenger is sturborn nd useless.He never learns yet makes noise here and there.Where is the experience you have got?You missed out of the EPL title last season because of injuries to key players in December and absence of prolific players to come to center stage.Liverpool lost the race @ the last 3 games and Brenda Rogers has done quite alot in this transfer market.If sanchez,kolcieny,Ramsey and Carzola join the injury list,who replace them?Wenger is just insane(doing the same thing and expecting different result since 340AD)As an Arsenal fan,i have come to the conclusion that so long AW remains the coach,epl and Ucl will ba afar for us.we can only hope for capital 1 or FA cup.Seems not ready to learn.Loic Remy issue is a very good example.Before the end of last season,arsenal were tipped to sign him,he did his usual yanga and when liverpool and later chelsea were close to signing him,the same useless fool was running helter skelter.i wil be following them for back if not,my BP will go beyong the normal level this season.
Before Arsenal fan dey admit the truth eh.......dis one is strong
Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by pigin: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lol

Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
parrotibaba: Arsenal fans r plastic fans ...

Ramsey is d most overrated player in football? really? d same guy dat was practically Arsenal's best player last season, dat won arsenal d fa cup,is now an overrated player just cos of one match?

Arsenal fans be hating on Wenger since 100bc ,shey una don forget d good times? when arsenal will play unbeaten for a season n win trophies (although most fans here started watching football in 2010)

Arsenal fans calling for d sack of Wenger since d dawn of man ,tell me,who go replace Wenger if una sack am? who will achieve wetin dis man don do 4 arsenal? n considering d fact dat una want trophies thick n fast who will do dat ?

when una win ,una go praise una players n coach,when una lose una want dia heads on spikes...

..I don talk my own
Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Theo Walcott is an Explosive striker yet Wenger no go use am for hin preferred position.
Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by Noah13: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
jimmy4x:
last week I just dey laugh Dotcomnamename and other arsenal fans wey dey yab us say na ordinary Championship team we beat kon dey jubilate....Man u draw Burnley even with Di Maria, now Arsenal don draw Leicester...who's the boss now....
I can't wait for Chelsea to just meet these two teams....chai!!!
I wonder were dem dey now
Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by Olaolufred(m): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
edenhazard: [size=20pt]CHELSEA OFFICIAL EPL CHAMPION 2014/2015
U GARRIT?? grin grin grin grin
[/size]

Has the season ended?
YNWA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by pigin: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by Noah13: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
parrotibaba: Arsenal fans r plastic fans ...

..I don talk my own
Everybody wand join the winning team o
Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by 50calibre(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lost a 100 quid to Arsenal. How could I be so stup*d to bet on a team like Arsenal, a never do well team.

I though Leicester City was going to be a cake walk, surely their ineptitude wasn't to the extent of not being able to thrash Leicester.

Clearly I was wrong.

1 Like

Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by garux: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
arsenal deserve to loose today s match bunch of useless players. What we watched is a team that have no idea how they're supposed to be playing.
Mtchewww but wenger has change arsenal formation old f....o...o....l better carry dat 50 m go buy cavani.
Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sad day for the Arsenal....looks like we need more decent defenders....and Sanogo is one rough diamond.....
Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Noah13: Before Arsenal fan dey admit the truth eh.......dis one is strong
lol...I dey tell you, den no dey gree, e go don pain ds guy die, especially as Chelsea beat Leicester wey den no fit beat....watch out for our next match, dem go still come make noise for Chelsea thread
Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Everton vs Arsenal 2-2
Everton vs Chelsea 3-6

Leicester vs Arsenal 1-1
Chelsea vs Leicester 2-0

What gunners can do, blues can do better cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by keandre: 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
"championship promoted side" nai dem no fit win
Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by edenhazard(f): 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
50calibre: Lost a 100 quid to Arsenal. How could I be so stup*d to bet on a team like Arsenal, a never do well team.

I though Leicester City was going to be a cake walk, surely their ineptitude wasn't to the extent of not being able to thrash Leicester.

Clearly I was wrong.
SO SO SO SORRRYYYYYYYYYYYY BRAHHHHHH grin grin grin grin
Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by macjireh: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
youngdude1: This was thesame championship team chelsea won...hmmmm...i no fit shout

wen they held us to a goalless first half den i knew asnal,manu & Liverpool were in trouble
#CFCRULES
Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by keandre: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
SammyHoe: Everton vs Arsenal 2-2
Everton vs Chelsea 3-6

Leicester vs Arsenal 1-1
Chelsea vs Leicester 2-0

What gunners can do, blues can do better cheesy

Tell em
Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by pigin: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
Q: What do you
call 100 Arsenal
supporters at the
bottom of a cliff?
A: A good start!
call a dead Gunner
Fan in a closet?
A: Last years
winner of the hide
and seek contest.
say to a Gunners
supporter with a
good looking bird
on his arm?
A: Nice tattoo
call an Arsenal fan
that does well on
an IQ test?
A: A cheat.
Q: You're trapped
in a room with a
Lion, Cobra snake
and an Arsenal
Fan. You have a
gun with two
bullets. What
should you do?
A: Shoot the
Arsenal Fan. Twice.
Q: What is the
difference
between Arsenal
and a cup of tea?
A: The tea stays in
the cup longer!
call an Arsenal fan
in a suit?
A: The accused.
Q: What team
comes beatween
your legs and your
back?
A: arsenel.
Q: Why did God
make Arsenal
supporters smelly?
A: So blind people
could laugh at
them too!
Q: Why don't they
drink tea at
Emirates Stadium?
A: Because all the
cups are in
Chelsea .
Q: Why do Arsenal
blokes drink from
a saucer?
A: Because the
cup's always in
Chelsea!
Q: What’s the
difference
between Frequent
Flyer Miles and
Arsenal?
A: Frequent Flyer
Miles earn points.
call 5 Arsenal fans
standing ear to
ear?
A: A wind tunnel.
Q: Why are
Arsenal strikers
like grizzly bears?
A: Every fall they
go into
hibernation.
difference
between a line of
cocaine and a pair
of Arsenal tickets?
A: People would
pass up a pair of
Arsenal tickets.
difference
between a fat
chick and an
Arsenal striker?
A: Even a fat chick
scores every once
in a while!
Q: Why do Arsenal
fans suck at
geometry?
A: Because they
never have any
points.
Q: What does a
fine wine and
Arsenal have in
common?
A: They both
spend a lot of
time in the cellar,
cost too much and
are only enjoyed
on select
occasions.
Q: Why do people
like driving a car
with a Gunners
fan?
A: Because you
can park in the
handicap zone!
Q: Whats the
difference
between Arsenal
F.C. and a
mosquito?
A: A mosquito
stops sucking.
difference
between an
Arsenal supporter
and a baby?
A: The baby will
stop whining after
awhile.
Q: What do I have
in common with
Arsenal?
A: Next week,
we'll both be
watching the
Champions League
final on television.
difference
between a bucket
of shit and a
Gunners fan?
A: The bucket.
Q: How do you
casterate a
Gunners
supporter?
A: Kick his sister
in the mouth
Q: What does a
Gunners fan do
when his team has
won the
Champions
League?
A: He turns off
the PlayStation.
Q: What does an
Arsenal supporter
and a bottle of
beer have in
common?
A: They’re both
empty from the
neck up.

3 Likes

Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
50calibre: Lost a 100 quid to Arsenal. How could I be so stup*d to bet on a team like Arsenal, a never do well team.

Clearly I was wrong.
fvck!!! a whole £100 .
sorry man
Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Arsenal for life....regardless....

Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by 50calibre(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
edenhazard: SO SO SO SORRRYYYYYYYYYYYY BRAHHHHHH grin grin grin grin

jimmy4x:
fvck!!! a whole £100 .
sorry man

Sh*t happens.

Thanks guys! grin
Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by anochuko01(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
Arsene wenger singing...

We no want ronaldo,
We no want falcao,
We get sanogo....
Re: Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 by seankay(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
Arsenate: Arsenal's trophy room is much fuller than that of Chelsea. you Chelsea fans really think football started in 2003.
Wen did u start watching the EPL? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid / Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, West Ham Or Tottenham: Who'll Rule London This Season? / Milan Hires Ex-Policeman To Discipline Balotelli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.