Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

;D Funny Searches By Nigerians On Youtube NG ;D - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ;D Funny Searches By Nigerians On Youtube NG ;D (1010 Views)

The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians / INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians / Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

;D Funny Searches By Nigerians On Youtube NG ;D by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
So, I was on you tube searching for something Educating to kill time as my Saturday wasn't going exactly as planned. So, I typed on the search bar....."How to".....My intention was to find something related to interviews, Lol.

The suggested searches by Youtube I saw made me laugh so hard that I forgot I was bored. So, I decided to share, maybe someone will find this funny. MOD's please help me place this in the appropriate section.

1. How to tie gele

2. How to Hack MTN airtime

3. How to have 6packs in 3minutes

4. How to dance

5. How to prepare Egusi soup

6. How to hack a wireless network password

7. How to hack a bank account and transfer money

8. How to eat indomie like a bad guy

9. How to get pink lips naturally at home.

Lol, seriously? shocked grin. So people wan know how to hack a bank account and transfer money? Loooool.

Ishilove Thank you.
Re: ;D Funny Searches By Nigerians On Youtube NG ;D by dkronicle(m): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
hmmm warin b tha source.
mr.otor was here
Re: ;D Funny Searches By Nigerians On Youtube NG ;D by mooremedia: 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
OP Dis your font, can give somebody heart attack angry

1 Like

Re: ;D Funny Searches By Nigerians On Youtube NG ;D by Alvelt14(m): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
Convince me to belief dis
Re: ;D Funny Searches By Nigerians On Youtube NG ;D by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
Alvelt14:
Convince me to belief dis

Lol, youtube is there now, you can confirm grin

dkronicle:
hmmm warin b tha source.
mr.otor was here

Source, Youtube.com. tongue

mooremedia:
OP Dis your font, can give somebody heart attack angry

And yours? angry
Re: ;D Funny Searches By Nigerians On Youtube NG ;D by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
grin
sad I have a friend who is a chief in asking google and youtube such cray questions....
How to get bigger butt in a month

How to pout

How to get a maga
I always wonder why she hasn't asked "how to stop being senseless"

1 Like

Re: ;D Funny Searches By Nigerians On Youtube NG ;D by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
Veralaw:
grin
sad I have a friend who is a chief in asking google and youtube such cray questions....
How to get bigger butt in a month

How to pout

How to get a maga
I always wonder why she hasn't asked "how to stop being senseless"

Oh, I saw that how to get bigger butt oh. Lollll grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Do The Extra People Come From On Cross Over Nights? / A Little Lesson For The Ladies On Decent Dressing / When You Teach A Yoruba Boy How To Photoshop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.