Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process - Education (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process (554652 Views)

JAMB Fixes Date For 2016 UTME… See Full Details / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Admissnandjobs(m): 2:40pm On May 13, 2015
hi

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Admissnandjobs(m): 2:41pm On May 13, 2015
If you are seeking for admission and
you had problems with your JAMB
this year or you are weary of writing
JAMB over and over again, there is a
better and much easier way that you
can use to gain admission that i
really think its worth checking out
because this JAMB of thing is
becoming a pain in the Ass especially
with the newly introduced CBT, no
matter how brilliant you are, if the
system you are given is not good,
sorry its next year again no matter
how well you perfomed. its just
unfortunate. its really affecting lots
of people, missing result and all that.
An alternative is just necessary. For
more details Its better you call @
08162682361 for proper explanation
on how you can get admission
without JAMB. And in case you have
any problem concerning Admission
at all, you can also call for Advice. It is
well. ADMISSION IS YOURS THIS YEAR.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Shugaboi(m): 8:36am On May 14, 2015
Please people, with a jamb score of 200 what are my chances of getting admitted to study medicine in uniben? or getting admission for any course at all because i filled in med and surgery. thanks in advance
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by emmanuel55555(m): 5:29am On May 15, 2015
admission in INDIAN UNIVERSITIES (2015/2016)
admission is open for interested candidate wishing to study a
4years Bachelor Degree in
NURSING,
PHARMACY,
PHYSIOTHERAPY and
4year Bachelor Degree in
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY,
CIVILL ENGINEERING,
MECHANICAL ENGENEERING,
CHEMICAL ENGENEERING,
3years bachelor degree in
BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS ‘BCA’
(options in Electronics, computer sc, maths and Statistics),
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE
(options in Finance and Accounting),
BACHELOR OF ARTS
(options in Sociology, Journalism, Psychology and Economics),
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
(options in Marketing and Human Resources)
in a reputable University in india at an affordable fee with installmental
payment. Scholarship is available based on candidates performance in
the first year of study. Job placement in india is available upon
graduation and graduates are eligible to for NYSC services. For more information contact :victor
•phone: +918553459403
•E-mail:Emmanuelvictor523@yahoo.com
Whatsapp : +918553459403
FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDZ
This is for real. Am a student in Bangalore university. Don't go to any agent for assistance they will only collect so much money. The fees is affordable and guarantee is secure. Thanks[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Davefirst(m): 2:00pm On May 15, 2015
check out this topic, technology don go far ooo... https://www.nairaland.com/2316028/check-out-magic-mirror-display#33764915
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by teadrake(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2015
A.B.U Post Jamb Past question download @Ridwan

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by eustacey: 7:25am On May 16, 2015
teadrake:
A.B.U Post Jamb Past question download @Ridwan
do u have OAU post-utme past questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by felixcoco(m): 2:48pm On May 16, 2015
Lordfave:
How can one go about it and what are their requirements.

The Requirements and Fees are based on the course and program you wish to enroll in.
Note : The tuition fees are low and 50% Scholarship is available for EVERY INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS.

For More Inquires, call or whatsapp +905338773816
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Marvhynn: 9:23pm On May 16, 2015
Try IJMB/JUPEB, Secure admission into higher institutions without Jamb

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by mbagideon(m): 11:46pm On May 16, 2015
sexym1:
I want to know if Unizik has started selling their post utme form? Anybody scholing there
?
Nah d post utme form is not yet out
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by ADMIIN: 3:04pm On May 17, 2015
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION !!!
ijmb: Easiest Way 2 gain
Admission Into 200
Level In Nigerian
University Without
JAMB!!!
INTERIM JOINT
MATRICULATION BOARD
EXAMINATION: GAIN
ADMISSION INTO 200
LEVELS IN NIGERIAN
UNIVERSITY WITHOUT JAMB. Application
forms are now on sale for ijmb (Interim
Joint
Matriculation Board Examination)
2014/2015 Session. It is a
ONE-YEAR intensive
programme to qualify you
for FEB 2014/2015 IJMBE . Candidate is to
select any
THREE (3) A/L SUBJECTS
biology, Mathematics
&Geography for Sciences,
Economics, Business management,
Accounts,
Government, Sociology,
CRS/IRS, Literature for
Arts/Social Sciences/
Humanities candidates.
On completing the programme, successful
candidates will gain
admission into 200 level in
the Universities.
ADMISSION
REQUIREMENTS
(a) five O/ L credit passes as contain in
jamb
brochure (b) Awaiting result can also apply
but O/L result must be available
before University admission
in September 2015 ijmb
ACCEPTABILITY over 70% of
university in Nigeria accept ijmb result for
direct entry
admission into 200 level
check page 3 of jamb
brochure for confirmation.
The following universities
accept ijmb e.g UNILORIN, ABU, UNIJOS,
FUTMINNA,
FUTA, UNIABUJA,
BUK,KWASU,FUT YOLA,
RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY
OF SCI/TECH, CROSS RIVER
STATE UNIVERSIY, DELTA STATE
UNIVERSITY,BENUE
STATE UNIVERSITY, All
private universities, all
universities in the north and
South-South of Nigeria e.t.c.
ACCOMODATION
few spaces are available for
accommodation
on first
come firstserve basis.
NOTE:
Sales of admission form and
registration will close very
soon. Hurry now to purchase form as you
are
guaranteed a place in 200
Level in a Nigerian University
FREQUENTLY
ASKED
QUESTION:
1. Someone told me that ijmb is difficult to
pass. It is a total lie. Once
you are an average student
you can always make your
maximum point. If students
in the past have been able to make
maximum
point, you
can also make it. If
Cambridge ‘A’ level syllabus
is almost (x2) that of ijmb,
yet students still pass in the
examination. Why won’t you be able to
pass
ijmb?
Believe in yourself and be
determined to make success
out of the programme and
other endeavors. Don’t
allow detractors elude you your dreams.
2. What is the
duration of the
programme? It takes less
than 10months.
3. What is
the validity of the result?
The result obtained can be used to procure
admission
for at least 5 years.
4. I
heard that they used to give
fake result. Once you are
registered in an accredited
examination centre your result comes from
ABU,
ZARIA. OUR STRONGHOLDS
1. Intensive lectures and
adequate class rooms.
Conducive environment.
Seasoned and dedicated
experienced lecturers.
Comprehensive tutorial.
5. Yearly successive
achievement in terms of
student result
6. Conducive
accommodation for our
students. CONTACT ADMIN on
or 08064965785
REGISTRATION STILL IN PROGRESS !!!
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by olaiya2007(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2015
hello guys pls I need ur help...someone who has advance diploma certificate (at oau) can he or she use it for direct entry? if yes which school accept advance diploma as criteria for d.e? if no what can he or she use the certificate for if he wants to further his or her academic pursuit tnx
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by jozeph1(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2015
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Kejilee(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2015
OAU SMARTBRAINS

This is an edu-consult aimed at grooming successful candidates for crucial & germane external examinations.
At this juncture,it is worthy of note to announce that tutorials have began for those sitting for the forthcoming post-utme examination. All hands are on deck for a fruitful yield of wonderful results and testimonies.
Also,OAU SMARTBRAINS would be holding a 3-day massive & marathon tutorials which would be an eye-opener for the putme. During the 3-day tutorials,materials would be given out & useful tips on how to blast the post utme.
To wrap it up,it is important to let you know that the price is quite paltry & affordable.

For more information,contact the following numbers :-

Oluwalee (0816 535 9655)
Ifyx (08093459095)
Zyano (0816 787 4992)

Register as a candidate now!
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by barnacle: 5:27pm On May 19, 2015
This is to inform the public that Kwara State University has announced its 2015/2016 Post-UTME application. INVITATION AND ELIGIBILITY This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates for the 2015 UTME: •Whose choice of institution is Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete; and • All those interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice to the Post-UTME Screening/Test for 2015/2016 admission exercise. All candidates must have five (5) O’ Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings. The screening/test is scheduled to hold as follows: Date: Monday 15th June – Thursday 18th June, 2015. Venue: University Auditorium, Malete Time: Examination time will be scheduled on candidates’ registration print-outs. You are advised to get your JAMB Original result slip with your passport embedded on it.If you do not have this document click here to get yours Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the time scheduled for their Post-UTME Screening/Test. They are also required to come along to the screening/test venue with unused scratch card(s) for their O’level results, and print-outs of their Post-UTME registration forms. 2.REGISTRATION FEES: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00) only (i.e. One Thousand Naira (1,000.00) as Post-UTME fee and One Thousand Naira (1,000.00) as administrative charge). 3.ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS ► Visit our payment portal online – payments. kwasu.edu.ng ► Click on ‘Application Form’, then Post UTME Application ► On the application form field select POST UTME on the drop down, select course of study and click on “Proceed” ► Complete the form (insert your JAMB Reg, No. correctly) and upload scanned copy of your passport photograph. Direct Entry candidates must upload original OND/HND; IJMB; DIPLOMA; NCE certificates/results ► Click on “Preview” and proceed to payment ► Select your card type by checking on the appropriate button– MasterCard, Inter-switch or Visa card ► Click on ‘Make Payment ’ ► Write down the transaction reference number for your record purpose ► Click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ ►Pop up will be displayed for Webpay. Select your appropriate card type again, enter your card number, expiring date, and security number(this is the last 3 digit on the back of your card) select your card pin number(usually your ATM Pin) ►Click on ‘Pay’ ►After Processing, it will display progress. Click on ‘Continue’ to finalize your payment. ►In case you want to verify payment, go to the main page and click on verify payment, enter your reference number and verify your payment status. In addition to all the requirements stated above, all applicants must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in both JAMB and POST-JAMB examinations when they are set (Note: The expected UTME cut-off mark will not be below 180) and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for KWASU. APPLICATION DEADLINE CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: Monday 8th June, 2015.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Gen422: 11:44pm On May 20, 2015
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!
This is to inform all 2015/2016 UTME candidate that Admission212 Has started processing candidates for admission into various schools in Nigeria and Abroad. To start your process today or get 100% Post-UTME updates and assistance in securing genuine admissions Contact Admin on 08023165752 or visit our website on [url]admission212.[/url]
Best Regards
Admission212 - Your home for secured and genuine 100% admission shocked
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by mizkeleke(f): 1:01am On May 21, 2015
Is Federal Polytechnic Nekede PUME forms out?
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by johnwizey: 10:01am On May 21, 2015
Any info about futminna direct entry pls
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by seggexco(m): 12:43pm On May 21, 2015
PLEASE NEED SOMEBODY 2 HELP ME OUT, I WANNA APPLY FOR DIRECT ENTRY @FUT MINNA BUT THE PROBLEM I'M HAVING IS THAT MY FINAL RESULT IS OUT IN SKUL BUT THE RESULT ISN'T READY FOR COLLECTION AND I ALSO HEARD THAT THE FORM WOULD BE CLOSING VERY SOON. THOUGH, I KNW MY GRADE POINT. BUT THE QUESTION IS I DON'T KNW IF I CAN OBTAIN IT WITHOUT THE RESULT ATTACHED TO IT. SOMEONE SAID I CAN DO THAT I WOULD ONLY NEED THE RESULT ATFER I GAIN ADMSSN BUT I NEED U GUYS TO HELP ME ON WHT 2 DO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (278) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.