Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process - Education (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process (553458 Views)

JAMB Fixes Date For 2016 UTME… See Full Details / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by projectworks(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
welcome to our new and upgraded website with more projects in all departments .This is where you can get your

project materials, up to dates, and approved.
Project Material is a web service aimed at successfully assisting final year students with quality, well

researched, reliable. Our materials are recent, complete (chapter 1 -5, with references) and well written.
The services provided are meant to assist by providing a guideline only. The works provided on this site is

intended to be used for research or study purposes and no other.
kindly check for your materials here www.universitiesprojectmaterials.com. and like our facebook

https://www.facebook.com/universitiesprojectmaterials
call 08063639215 for anymore info.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Pinitiative: 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Ugojames(m): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
hi all please i need help to verify if someone who choose a particular school while registering for jamb can use the same jamb score to apply for totally different sch other than the 1st and 2nd choice, pls this is very urgent. thanks
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Edunews: 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
Edunews:
FREE POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

WOW, we have worked all day, to get this done, and now you can download your own free post-utme past questions now!!

If You Applied For:
• Adekunle Ajasin University(AAUA) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Ahmadu bello University(ABU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Anambra State University(ANSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University(ATBU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Delta State University(DELSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Bayero University kano(BUK) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Covenant University(CU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Delta State University(DELSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Ekiti State University(EKSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Federal University of Technology Akure Post-Utme Past Questions
• federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun(FUPRE) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Federal University Of Technology, Minna(FUTMINNA) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Federal University Of Technology, Owerri(FUTO) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Federal University Of Technology, Yola(FUTY) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Imo State University(IMSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Kwara state University(KWASU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Kaduna State University(KASU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Kogi State University(KSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Kwara State University(KWASU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(LAUTECH) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Lagos State University(LASU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Micheal Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike(MOUAU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Niger Delta University(NDU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Nasarawa State University, Keffi(NSUK) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Nnamdi Azikiwe University(UNIZIK) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Osun State University(UNIOSUN) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Obafemi Awolowo University(OAU). Post-Utme Past Questions
• Olabisi Onabanjo University(OOU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Rivers State University(RSUST) Post-Utme Past Questions
• The Polytechnic Ibadan(POLYIBADAN). Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Abuja(UNIABUJA- arts and Law) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Abuja(UNIABUJA- Management and social sciences) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Agriculture, Makurdi(UAM) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Benin(UNIBEN) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Calabar(UNICAL) Post-Utme Practice Questions
• University Of Maiduguiri(UNIMAID) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Nigeria, Nsukka(UNN) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Ibadan(UI Arts) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Ibadan(UI Science And Engr) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Ilorin(UNILORIN) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Lagos(UNILAG) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Lagos(UNILAG) Post-Utme Practice Questions
• University Of Port harcourt(UNIPORT) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Uyo(UNIUYO) Post-Utme Past Questions.
• Usmanu Dan Fodio Ubiversity(UDUSOK) Post-Utme Past Questions

3. When you arrive at the Download page, Select Your University for the List of Universities, and Download you Past question!!!

• You Can Download With Your Phone, and Then go to a Computer centre to print it
• You can view it with your phone if you have a PDF Reader

4. Print The Download Past Questions At Any Computer Centre Close By, and Prepare for your Exams!!!

Click Here To download now For Free: https://www.facebook.com/postutmeforms or https://www.facebook.com/postutmeforms/posts/1609378712678349

If You didnt see yours, Request below and have it added to the list, so you can download for FREE!!

I wish you success!!!
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by princola: 12:47am On Jul 23, 2015
Admissioninto university in NIGERIA and beyond nowadays is a great problem especially for those trying to use jamb as the mode of entry. . . But for those that pass the last UTME, i wish YOUR a succesful result in YOUR post UTME and for those who did not pass the UTME, i have a good news and better alternative. . . the best alternative, is IJMB.

Interim joint matriculation board. . . It is a programme, that takes you to 200 level directly into any school of YOUR choice. . . . This programme, is available for aLL department. . . . . . The programme is organized by the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, and has accredited centres in ilorin and other environs

The programme is been accepted by some universities in NIGERIA. . . To know the universities and for more relevant information about the programme, you can contact us or sms on . . . 08068940428 or 08189529845

The programme last for only nine months. . . In this centre there is transparency and necessary info are been released to student as at when due. . .

It would also be pleasing to know that the programme is acceptable even beyound the shores of our great country nigeria......we have students in various countries especially malaysia who have secured admission using the IJMB A'level programme........

The center run lectures regularly and also make sure the student registration is been done properly and on time. . . The center try their possible best that student have a good points at the end of the programme. . The centre assist the student in their own little way. . . the centre also assist their students With admission in few universities that they know they can assist because doing the programme is not your priority rather than gaining admission with the programme. . . .

We advise interested candidates to come for their registration in other to prevent any difficulties. . .

We have success stories of students in various universities that accept the programme. . . We encourage and also give educational advice where necessary. . .

Over the years now IJMB has been a good alternative for most student entering into university directly into 200level. . The programme is recommendable. . .

The Fees for the programme is affordable and the centre has done it in a way that interested student can pay conveniently without much burden. . . . Lectures and other necessary learning materials and tools is also included in the fees.

The centre has a good, safe and conducive learning environment and hostel. . . With regular electricity. . . Also the centre is closer to the lectures area which makes it convenient and easy for students to attend lectures regularly without stress. . . . .

Hostel facilities is very neat and convenient. .

So don't just sit at home doing nothing while the world passes you by....... you would be doing yourself a whole world of good by coming for the programme and it would be a step definitely in the right direction and also in securing yourself a place in the ivory tower.

Feel free, For any or more relevant information about the programme and how it can be used for admission or the universities that allow the programme you can call or sms on 08068940428 or 08189529845 and proper attention and information will be communicated to you or you could visit our website on www.ijmbadmissions.org for more info
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2015
Guys, i really dnt knw if this is d ryt place for my question buh i will be very grateful if anybody can help.. I jes wanna knw wen the 2015/2016 dlc form for ui is out. TNX ALL
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Pinitiative: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Pls is lasu form still out and how can I get it
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Wapzydasilva(m): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Candidates for Futa post utme should whatsapp me on 08188611758.thnk you
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by onlinedailys: 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Do you have a desire to attend Nursing school in Nigeria? School of Nursing assumes responsibility for improving nursing care through its programs in nursing education, research, and community service. The School of Nursing Offers BSN and MSN programs in NIgeria. Includes list of courses, student handbook, faculty and alumni information.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by educatnmylegacy(m): 5:00am On Jul 24, 2015
We act as an authorized intermediary firm arranging admissions for foreign students, in all State/National accredited Universities of China.With us you can get enrolled into one of the best Medical, Engineering ,Pharmacy, Nursing, Aeronautical Engineering, Electrical Electronics Engineering, MechanicalEngineering, International Relations, Business Administration, Public Administration,Accounting, Estate ManagementInternational Economics, International Law, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Petrol Chemical Engineering, Aviation, Architecture & Construction, Environmental & Agricultural/ Zoo VeterinaryUniversities, with 4 th (highest) level of accreditation, recognized in your country and worldwide
Whatsapp Contact +8613147822612 for more information
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by whitechriz(m): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2015
ESUT 2015/2016 Post UTME Application Procedures, Venues and Dates The school authorities and management of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) hereby duly wishes to invite all candidates who choose the institution in the 2015 UTME and scored 180 and above, and all those who did not choose ESUT but wish to study there, to apply for the screening exercise. The on-line registration starts on Thursday July 23rd, 2015. How To Apply: Eligible candidates are to access and complete the screening forms and other information about the screening on-line at www.esutportal.net by obtaining scratch cards from any of the following banks in Enugu on payment of ₦2,500.00 processing fee. 1 Access Bank Plc. Enugu, ESUT, and Nsukka Branches 2 Zenith Bank Plc. Trans-Ekulu & ESUT Branches 3 First Bank Plc. (Main) Okpara Avenue, Presidential Road & Agbani Road Branches 4 Skye Bank Plc. Ogui Road & Enugu North Council Branches 5 Fidelity Bank Plc. ESUT & All Branches in Enugu 6 UBA Plc. All Branches in Enugu ENCLOSURES: Completed screening forms must be returned on-line with the scanned copies of each of the following documents: (a) UTME Result Slip (b) Entry Qualitication Certificate(s) (c) Current Passport-Size Photograph (for fresh candidates only) ATTESTATION: Candidates must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the section of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self diisqualified. DIRECT ENTRY: All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening on-line as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results. Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2015 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after October 31, 2015 shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same. SCREENING DATE & DETAILS ESUT screening exercise at the permanent campus in Agbani on the days and time indicated below: DAY 1 (18/8/2015) TIME FACULTY 9.00AM 1. Faculty of Engineering 2. Faculty of Applied Natural Sciences (Group A) 3. Faculty of Environmental Sciences (Group A) 4. Faculty of Education (Group A) 12 NOON 1. Faculty of Medicine/Basic Medical Sciences 2. Faculty of Education (Group B) 3. Faculty of Applied Natural Sciences 4. Faculty o Agriculture & Natural Resources Mgt. 5. Faculty of Social Sciences 6. Faculty of Environmental Sciences DAY 2 (19/8/2015) TIME FACULTY 9.00AM 1. Faculty of Management Sciences 2. Faculty of Environmental Sciences (Group B) 3. Faculty of Social Sciences 4. Faculty of Education (Group C) 12 NOON Faculty of Law 1. Faculty of Management Sciences 2. Faculty of Social Sciences 3. Faculty of Education Candidates must present photocopies of the underlisted screening documents to be admitted into the screening hall: (a) POST-UTME Screening Forms (b) JAMB Result Slip. Please note, that any candidate who fails to appear for the screening, automatically forfeits his/her chance of being considered for admission. Mobile phones, Walkman, ipad and other similar gadgets are not allowed into the Screening Hall. Closing Date: Applications ends on Wednesday August 12th, 2015. The website closes on Friday August 14th, 2015 at 12 midnight. For more info and special offer call 08185560827
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by adeluleye: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hello everyone, POST-UTME examination is around the corner and we need to start practicing now. All Android Phones and Blackberry users preparing for POST-UTME should download POST-UTME past questions and answers for free via: http://www.prepaapp.com.
You can take a direct link to: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wizcodegroup.prepa
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Niffylee15(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
2015/2016 ADMISSION EXERCISE The 2015/2016 Admissions exercise has started in University of Ibadan. Start the process at www.admissions.ui.edu.ng. You will need your JAMB Registration Number.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by segman131: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
PLEASE NAIRALAND I NEED LAUTECH POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS@BABATUNDEJOSHUA5@GMAIL.COM
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by segman131: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
HELLO FRIENDS AM NEW HERE PLEASE I NEED POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS @ BABATUNDEJOSHUA5@GMAIL.COM...THANK ND GOD BLESS U
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by segman131: 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
ANY ONE TO SEND ME LAUTECH POST UTME PAST Q @BABATUNDEJOSHUA5@GMAIL.COM...#THANKS
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by enet1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
Goodevening to everybody in this thread,pls I have a younger sister that applied to Unilag and scored above 200 in this year Utme but when I checked her name and jamb reg no on unilag website,it seems as if Jamb didn't send her name to unilag for her to be able to do the post utme.My question now is what is the next step for her to take?Pls I need reliable answers from anyone who has an idea of what to do
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by bharkarh(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
zaragal:
Pls is lasu form still out and how can I get it
I don't either. Incase if you get to hear anything about it, kindly lemme know.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by kingphlux: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2015
Auchi polytechnic HND form is out for the 2015/2016 academic session...the form is attainable at unity bank,Auchi...i am into online registration and can also help in purchasing the form if you know you are far from Auchi....hurry now and get yours....contact me on 08131968305 or 08131194284.or visit auchi poly newz on facebook for more details.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by BestBrainsOAU: 7:59am On Jul 25, 2015
I quite agree that JAMB's new policy will affect a lot of students, especially those that desire to enter the more student traffic universities (OAU, UNILAG, UI, UNIBEN, etc). We stand as quality tutorial centre with experience to help you students in the coming 2015/16 UTME exercise through effecive and quality tutelage that will help u garner the required score to enter the university of your choice. We are situated @ OAU campus, ile ife, Classes begins immediately after OAU post-utme on August 8. Note that we also coach students for OAU pre-degree exercise: 08057374736 or 08069200144
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Kazil1(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2015
Guys why have't uniillorin release their utme form by na
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by kroosx: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
enet1:
Goodevening to everybody in this thread,pls I have a younger sister that applied to Unilag and scored above 200 in this year Utme but when I checked her name and jamb reg no on unilag website,it seems as if Jamb didn't send her name to unilag for her to be able to do the post utme.My question now is what is the next step for her to take?Pls I need reliable answers from anyone who has an idea of what to do
plz any1 dat can help ansa dis question...my sistas own is UNN... what is jamb doing... y stress dis young ones
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by martins1930: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
kroosx:
plz any1 dat can help ansa dis question...my sistas own is UNN... what is jamb doing... y stress dis young ones
jamb has said they would create a portal on the jamb site where students can checked schs to which they have been transfered by august 5 so we all are keeping our fingers crossed till then
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by authecosta911(m): 7:33am On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=Edunews post=36171761][/quote]Good day...pls I need the Federal University Oye-Ekiti past q, Thanks.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pls I need past questions for uniport(medicine).... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (278) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.