Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets (15834 Views)

Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. / Super Falconets Midfielder ASISAT OSHOALA (pictures) / Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by Ifyngene: 6:22am On Aug 24, 2014
oga presido carry go

1 Like

Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 24, 2014
Gej till eternity

1 Like

Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by alaladakosta(f): 6:36am On Aug 24, 2014
Idiotic man
Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by persie98: 7:36am On Aug 24, 2014
Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 24, 2014
Big ups Mr president. So he had to speak with all of them

2 Likes

Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by nigerianvenom(m): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2014
the president that loves his people.most gentle and love president

1 Like

Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by nigerianvenom(m): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2014
3cycle:
Nah not with Mr President wink
Since he became our leader, sports became more interesting with Nigeria winning more trophies and medals in different games especially Football
African Nations Cup, Under 17world Cup, making it to the round of 16 in the last world cup, and now the falconets will bring back the cup for this year's world cup grin just because of we have Goodluck for President.
grin Goodluck to all of us
Goodluck to our girls come monday,
Goodluck to Nigeria.

u didnt add the shattering of records in both commonwealth championship and african athletics championship.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by AbdulSokoto(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2014
3cycle:
Nah not with Mr President wink
Since he became our leader, sports became more interesting with Nigeria winning more trophies and medals in different games especially Football
African Nations Cup, Under 17world Cup, making it to the round of 16 in the last world cup, and now the falconets will bring back the cup for this year's world cup grin just because of we have Goodluck for President.
grin Goodluck to all of us
Goodluck to our girls come monday,
Goodluck to Nigeria.
are u krazee?
Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by iheanyi40(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2014
GEJ till 2025 grin
Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by nigerianvenom(m): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2014
YorubaJesus: How does this affect the power situation in the country, the bad roads, the state of health care service or the terror situation in the country? This man hasn't got a clue of the way forward. Sorry Mr. PRESSident, this one is eye service.

let me includd some to u;how does that affect d fact dat u dont have brain?
how does dat affect d fact dat u are impo.tent?
how does dat affect d fact ure hungry and angry due to ur poor cgpa?
soon u will blame GEJ for not bieing able to sleep at nite

2 Likes

Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by nigerianvenom(m): 8:34am On Aug 24, 2014
alaladakosta: Idiotic man

u mean ur papi or dat ur foolish bf?
Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by Burger01(m): 9:14am On Aug 24, 2014
andresia: grin thread for SYCOPHANTS. Am out!
Go and die, or better still, port to Liberia and hug eBola patient.
Hater! tongue
Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2014
Ok. We don hear. Next!!
Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by popcykaylah(m): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2014
smh...people are being murdered and kidnapped in the north ...some still dey cry say make them even return the corpses of thier missing girls ...this foolish man is in Germany yarning rubbish with girls playing football...if his kids were to be missing will he be Germany doing rubbish... i cry for Nigeria ...the future of this country is in the hands of those destroying it..God help naija
Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by tola9ja: 9:54am On Aug 24, 2014
CFCfan: ^^
GEJ till 2023 grin
physcokolomental reloaded
Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by Deepfreezer(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2014
GEJ till 2050 this man's humility knows no bounds. a president that cares. only if others will agree to work with him.

1 Like

Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
nigerianvenom:

let me includd some to u;how does that affect d fact dat u dont have brain?
how does dat affect d fact dat u are impo.tent?
how does dat affect d fact ure hungry and angry due to ur poor cgpa?
soon u will blame GEJ for not bieing able to sleep at nite

Only dumbos answer questions with questions. Let me now answer your questions.

He's incompetence doesn't affect me or the fact if I have a brain or not, it doesn't even affect my life in anyway way.

How does it affect that I am impotent? What a question. Well bring your mother, your wife, sisters and daughter if you happen to have one and I will answer that question. After all, action speaks louder.

Question three, I don't really know how to answer this because I am not hungry or do I have a poor CGPA. If you had a clue about first class education, you will know simple grammar rules but you haven't got a clue.

Lastly I do sleep at night, there is something called different tome zones but you probably don't know that or do you?

Did the President put you online to be his internet soldier? He should have done research and interviewed you properly but I'm not surprised, GEJ employed you, he can't do anything right.
Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
gboss4sure:

Go and bring your father to come and rule Nigeria then or better still go and contest election since you are not seeing what GEJ is doing. All those problems you listed here has been in Nigeria and even worser before GEJ, but he is working to fix these problems and if you can't see that then go and contest election.

My father is smart enough to know that if you can't do the job, do not take it. All these problems have been there before GEJ I agree, but what stops him from solving and eradicating all these problems. Do you know a lot of international billionaires offered solutions and were ready to invest in Nigerians power sector and other sectors under a BOT scheme but these leaders refused. Why did they refuse? Because they know if an international firm gets involved, there is no more " chop chop". You need to stop that way of thinking that problems were there before one leader sits his back side in the white house so its not his fault. Obama wasn't president when Osama attacked but when he got in power, he caught the mofo, he nailed it. Why didn't he say "ah I wasn't here when Osama attacked, I can't be chasing him o, its not my fault".

I know there are men who can change Nigeria, men who are great thinkers and problem solvers, men who don't do eye service or waste time on less important things until a problem is solved and that man who leader the thing called Nigeria is not the kinda man I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by kart042000(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
fatdon2: The attitude of Nigerians as it relates
to constructive contribution to
national matters should be decried.
When a matter is raised on a platform
as this, please comment in alignment
with the subject matter. It should be emphasized that the
Government is not the problem of
Nigeria! Nigerians are the problem of
Nigeria. Government personnel comes
from the people not the moon, and at
the grass root/family level, we still have the character deficiencies we cry
about in our government personnel.
Change is a function of a mentally free
people. Don't kick at the government,
kick at mental slavery. Decide to be an agent for change!
Lead your homes right, and transfer
same to the community, then your
state and the country at large.
Change does not begin with the
government, it begins with the people!

I agree with you yet disagree with you, if you want to destroy any economy, target the government and inject corruption into them. If the head looses sanity, what happens to the legs and hand?. The issues with Nigeria has gone so deep it affects every home, but not all, the change must come from the top. If you have a functional leader, you would have a functional Nigerian Citizen. Who are the people mostly involved with rituals? Mostly the rich and politicians, who do they use? And who suffers it most, the masses. They've caught several kidnappers/rituals, but I have not seen them charge the sender to court. Americans have confidence to say God bless America because, they know America wouldn't mind trading, going to war or bending laws to save an american. Chibok girls come to mind, still missing after 131 days and you say the change is with the people. I will give you an example, fashola was able to manage people staying under bridge because he his a disciplined leader/head, why ddidn't he wait for people to get their acts right.
Sorry I deviated off topic, back to the message, its good to have our president encourage the falconets to bring the cup home, but we have more pressing issues that require urgent attention, strategy to tackle, doctors on strike chibok girls, ebola etc. To whom much is given, much is expected, jonathan would have been a great president if everything was working, but unfortunately he needs to continue lecturing, he seems over welmed by the challenges facing this nation. God bless Nigeria with a good leader, and with Nigeria @heart.
Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by CrystalDaniels(f): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
Not a bad one
Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by Simitrendy: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
Mtcheeew...like i care
Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by ajalaolanr(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
CFCfan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_W72_n0n00

Earlier today, President Goodluck Jonathan spoke to members of the Nigerian U-20 Women's team, wishing them good luck in tomorrow's final against Germany

Is it me or did anyone notice the absolute vodka bottle on the table on the right side of the president?

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by charlie42(m): 2:03am On Aug 25, 2014
GEJ don do well, don't even know what 2 type hope dis make FP..... Dancin skelewu+bata
Re: Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2014
AND THEY LOST THE MATCH cry cry cry

kris: I hope this one no be bad luck so.

Many times when these top politicians get involved, then we lose our next match. Same thing happened in the last World Cup.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osaze Proposed Himself As Eagles' Captain. / Cristiano Ronaldo Tops 2018 ESPN World Fame 100 [Top 10] / Christy Ucheibe Wins Quadruple With Benfica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.