Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Smashed Eggs - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Smashed Eggs (589 Views)

Six Eggs / Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) / Expose -the Truth About Easter Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smashed Eggs by Smartlux(m): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
A nude guy (johny) was
sun bathing at the beach. A little girl comes to him, he covers his private parts with a newspaper. The little girl asks, 'Whats under there?'A bird' johny replied, The girl goes away and johny later fell asleep. When he wakes up, he finds himself in a
hospital bed, and he was in a great pain. A doctor came up to his bed and asks,'What happened?'
johny answerd, 'I don't knoW I was at the beach and fell asleep after talking to a little girl' So the doctor tells this to the Police, and they went to the beach to find any witnesses. When they got there, they saw the little girl johny talked about. So they asked her if she saw anything that happend to johny, She answers, 'I know, Just that when he was sleeping, and I played with his bird, After a while, it spat at me, so i gat angry n broke its neck, burnt its nest, and smashed all its EGGs

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Definition Of Miracle! / Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone6 Which Costs About N458,000 ($3,000): / Caskets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.