Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,880 members, 7,824,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

When Your Body Start Aging - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Your Body Start Aging (23113 Views)

What Coke Does To Your Body in 60 minutes / First Black Child Diagnosed With Aging Disease / Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Body Start Aging by Swarshtiger(m): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm na im be say I no be pikin na :PHmmmmmmmm na im be say I no be pikin na
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by Visocrate(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2014
Interesting
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by Slickest(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2014
Not all those theories apply ...na lie...if u gat money ur skin go fresh lyk die...if u poor u go fit lyk mad... Av seen a 60 year old man u can't toil with in hand wresling, d man dey smoke anitin... Some chickz gain more beauty with d passage of tym...science no fit match God work
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by tellwisdom: 7:59am On Aug 24, 2014
Bros, no give person hypertension for here abeg angry
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by jahbiz: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2014
darthv: .
This stuff depreciates the brain and makes people wonder who the hell is this, doing this stuff in this generation.
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by patostation(m): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2014
In themselves the days of our years are seventy years; and if because of special favor they are eighty years, yet their insistence is on trouble and hurtful things; for it must quickly pass by, and away we fly. (God please) show us just how to count our days in such a way that we may bring a heart of wisdom in (Psalm 90:10,12).
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by xtervaganza(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2014
Aging? John Travolta, Tom Cruise and Pharell Williams says b1tch please!
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by patostation(m): 8:25am On Aug 24, 2014
For he himself (God) well knows the formation of us, remembering that we are dust. As for mortal man, his days are like those of green grass; like a blossom of the field is the way he blossoms forth. For a mere wind has to pass over it, and it no more.... (Psalm 103:14-16).
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by Missmossy(f): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2014
I dont wanna get oldsadsadsad

Can i cheat nature?
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by hollas2jnr(m): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2014
The more reason we need to strive to eat and live right; maintain our body as much as we can afford. We cannot live forever though.
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by ruffplay: 8:42am On Aug 24, 2014
Help me God, i don't wnt to die or age.
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by hollas2jnr(m): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2014
Missmossy: I dont wanna get oldsadsadsad

Can i cheat nature?
No you cannot my dear... We do all the best we can, while we still can...
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by johnstar(m): 8:51am On Aug 24, 2014
satowind: Space booked I hv church...
!!! с̲̅ε̲̅я̲̅τ̲̅ΐ̲̅ƒ̲̅ΐ̲̅ε̅d $αŦ♡§ᵉŔĪΞŞ̲̣̥ territory keep off.

But wait oh I heard they were looking for nigeria doctors to ask dem the aging period of the stomach and they were on strike and the only Good doctor has been killed by ebola.#sad
na u b dis, u b lyk person wey dey suffer o..lolzzzzz, ow va lah undecided
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by johnstar(m): 8:57am On Aug 24, 2014

Can i cheat nature?
lolz... u wanna cheat nature?? u go old ehn
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 24, 2014
Na wa o. grin
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by Revolva(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2014
Omo any part of my body go age...i n o lie....but my 9inches...and balls..must still be productive for the ladies...they love it
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by 9jatatafo(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2014
Sometimes I wonder how we reason. In secondary school biology, we were taught that growth is an inreversible process. So why scared of getting old? When in every passing seconds as the clock ticks we are getting older. We were once infants but now we are now more infants, logically we are old. It is not how long you live on earth but how well you touch your fellow human being's life. There is a thin line between life and death. We all know that the end is better than the beginning. Aging is part of the design process of all living things not only to human. One day we will answer spiritual call. I take every new day as an extra day. Sometimes I laugh when hear people say I don't want to get old.

1 Like

Re: When Your Body Start Aging by 9jatatafo(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2014
Revolva: Omo any part of my body go age...i n o lie....but my 9inches...and balls..must still be productive for the ladies...they love it
. Guy the male se.x organ and sperm production is a process that continue till a man is so old. And we men produce billions of the special liquid not like women who only produce 400 eggs their life time and that is while menopause comes in. In each shot, you blast millions of sperm while a woman just have to release single egg a month!! Men are favoured!!!!

1 Like

Re: When Your Body Start Aging by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2014
KillerBeauty: Am still young. All these points don't bother me

but at the end of everything, you still have to grow old, we are all going to grow old one day.....it's a natural cause and effect
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by chi33(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2014
I no won oldooo grin
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by smudge2079(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2014
hope my john thomas wont age dats d most important tool for my existence.
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by SAMBARRY: 10:30am On Aug 24, 2014
Forever young ko, forever old ni.you nor see grey hair on your pubic area tongue
nickz: very obviouscheesycheesy

@op my third leg is forever young!!
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by SAMBARRY: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2014
smudge2079: hope my john thomas wont age dats d most important tool for my existence.
why are all this men so concerned about this their famous 3rd legs as if that's their greatest life achievement tongue
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by SAMBARRY: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2014

Can i cheat nature?
go and do what Madonna or Angelina Jolie or Kim kardashian did

don't bother to ask me what they did
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by SAMBARRY: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2014
9jatatafo: . Guy the male se.x organ and sperm production is a process that continue till a man is so old. And we men produce billions of the special liquid not like women who only produce 400 eggs their life time and that is while menopause comes in. In each shot, you blast millions of sperm while a woman just have to release single egg a month!! Men are favoured!!!!
dey there dey deceive yourself and make yourself happy
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by darthv: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2014
jahbiz: This stuff depreciates the brain and makes people wonder who the hell is this, doing this stuff in this generation.
lol
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by usmanspihn(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2014
I don't know about others but on the memory part, ma dad defies it. That man never forgets and he is almost 60. Infact, I always think I was intelligent but that man gave me a shove for ma money.
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by smudge2079(m): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2014
SAMBARRY: why are all this men so concerned about this their famous 3rd legs as if that's their greatest life achievement tongue
it has been to so many canaan land &still counting. #so many places to enter still.
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by PrettySpicey(f): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2014
Thank you OP for helping to clarify why I feel so damn old these days....

I need a time travel clock please
Re: When Your Body Start Aging by kolamilan(m): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2014
Tallesty1: Like seriouslyshockedshocked.Then whats wrong with naija babes? I have seen girls in their late Teens and early Twenties that their breasts have retired already. Completely sagged and the nipps are facing the ground like a shy sick hen.
lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Doctors' Hippocratic Oath Count? My Experience With A Doctor / 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains / 6 Signs You Are Drinking Too Much Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.