Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Apply Now And Choose Where You Think You Can?which Of These Section Would You Li - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply Now And Choose Where You Think You Can?which Of These Section Would You Li (549 Views)

Fresh Graduate Trainees Recruitment At A Leading Nigerian Bank - Ibfcalliance Li / I Got A Job During My Nysc And My LI Is Wicked,remaining 15days To POP. / Dear Applicant, I Don’t Think You Really Wanted That Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now And Choose Where You Think You Can?which Of These Section Would You Li by naijagraduates: 5:08am On Aug 24, 2014
which of these section would you like to work? Share with your friends...Now!!!!!

www.naijagradutates.com has been updated to include the following section as suggested by the director of the newly created Ministry of investment and public private partnership. Funds would be released to the unemployed graduates that in the following ventures

1) Cassava production and processing
2)Soap, ointment,insecticide production
3)Event Management and planning
4)Building and construction
5)CSGP(cattle,sheep&goat production)
6)Fashion and design
7)Recycling and waste management
coolArt and craft
9)Fishery,poultry and dog production
10)Piggery.

Choose one and follow the following the procedures below to apply

-Register on the website.
-choose your area of interest.
-Upload your CV
-text or mail your area of interest to info@naijagraduates.com or 07030717445 with your name(surname first)
And be ready to meet at any stipulated time.
Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy: Health Shop In Lekki / Administrative Manager Needed / Sales Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.