Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Its Just About Your Turn For A Turn Around - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Its Just About Your Turn For A Turn Around (691 Views)

Why Not Try God This Way... It Is Your Turn For A Breakthrough / Why Not Try God This Way... It Is Your Turn For A Breakthrough / 2014 My Year Of Total Turn Around Prophetic Warfare Prayer Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Just About Your Turn For A Turn Around by uchkochi(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2008
IT IS JUST ABOUT YOUR TURN FOR A TURN AROUND.

Things are getting harder, the challenges are getting bigger, the promises and prophesies does not seem to be coming to pass. You have been waiting and now you are about giving up. I have good news for you .IT IS JUST ABOUT YOUR TURN FOR A BREAK THROUGH IT IS PERSEVERANCE YOU NEED OR YOU WILL MISS YOUR PLACE. The oppositions are there to take you to your up ward position. All the challenges are only a pointer that you are closer than you can ever imagine to your long awaited miracle. Just a little patience can make all the difference. Wait because there is no shame to them that wait on the lord.

There are days and there are certain days. There are times and there is a set time. That impotent man by the pool of Bethsaida in John chapter 5 was held down for 38 years but ONE CERTAIN DAY JESUS MET HIM. God is looking into your case today. The set time for God to favor you has finally come. This message is not like every other message you have received. This is not what God has said some time ago. This is what God is saying for the Hour.

‘You have waited for long and it looks like you are heading for shame but for your shame you shall have double. YOU shall not be put to shame. The limitations you see are nothing but lies. They are not as real as your victory. I have done what you asked I have heard your prayers I have answered it but you need to engage the force of JOY. To bring all I have done to reality’

The bible says in Isaiah 12 vs. 3 that with Joy shall thou draw water out of the wells of salvation. The bucket with which you pull your blessings out of the well of blessings is joy. You will have no access except you are joyful. Habakkuk 3 vs.17 says although the fig tree shall not blossom……but I will rejoice. Also in Joel chapter 1 vs.12 the bible says …, All the trees have withered away because joy is withered away from the sons of men. So you cannot access your blessings without JOY.

Joy is what brings you into your set time. A merry heart doeth good as medicine. Refuse to be anxious and apprehensive. Be joyful whether it is there or not. You need to train your self for this. It is the sickle through which you harvest your miracle. God has attended to your case start praising him joyfully not religiously.

I believe God that as soon as you are through with this piece. You shall begin to engage the force of Joy and just like it does not take time to get water from the well if you have the fetching bucket it would not take time before you begin to see, touch and handle what God has blessed you with. Because you now have the fetching bucket which is joy. From now on you shall have commotion of testimonies. The first shall come through a phone call. You will be unable to count what God shall do in a moment as you begin to praise God with gladness of Heart after reading this mail. People around you shall begin to call you BLESSED.

The remaining days of your life is your harvest seasons. He that sows in tears shall reap in joy. Enter into the Joy of the lord. In Jesus Precious name Amen.
Do not forget to send your testimonies to the under listed Email address.
omegacyberministries@gmail.com. Do not rob God of testimonies as you do so you perfect what God has started see you at the top.

OMEGA CYBER MINISTRIES,
a division of OMEGA WORLD NETWORK. INT
UCHE OKOCHI
+2348052773865
Re: Its Just About Your Turn For A Turn Around by skfa1: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2008
Amen o , I claim it.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Dont I Feel I Am Possessed As They Claimed? / Eight Lies Of A Mother / Speaking In Tongues - Your Take.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.