Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,814 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

URGENT LEGAL HELP: Yemi Alade Stole My Story (romance) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / URGENT LEGAL HELP: Yemi Alade Stole My Story (romance) (920 Views)

She Stole My Man And Was Making Sure I Knew (photo) / When You See The Guy You Stole His Money In Boutique PIC / Who Stole My 'LIKES'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT LEGAL HELP: Yemi Alade Stole My Story (romance) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2014
You must have seen the video of Yemi alade's Johnny

The concept and story line of Johnny is not actually fiction, but a true life story!!

The director of that video in collaboration with Yemi and bovi, stole my life story

I am Johnny

Tho they couldn't finish the story, cos I have more women than their Johnny, and my troubles are bigger

its not my fault tho, cos I'm a self made seven digit bank account holder and my daddy ownes a multi billion naira estate

but I want to sue Yemi alade and co for using my love life story without my consent

advice
Re: URGENT LEGAL HELP: Yemi Alade Stole My Story (romance) by vizkiz: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2014
[size=18pt]kokolet, 1 and 2
in my room me and you
Turn the light, reload, make i show you the koko... wink

Make i tell them the koko aahhh
Make i tell them the koko?? cheesy
[/size]
Re: URGENT LEGAL HELP: Yemi Alade Stole My Story (romance) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2014
vizkiz: [size=18pt]kokolet, 1 and 2
in my room me and you
Turn the light, reload, make i show you the koko... wink

Make i tell them the koko aahhh
Make i tell them the koko?? cheesy
[/size]

are u ok??
Re: URGENT LEGAL HELP: Yemi Alade Stole My Story (romance) by cushycute(f): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
are u ok??[/quote]

cheesy :d
Re: URGENT LEGAL HELP: Yemi Alade Stole My Story (romance) by durella4(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Kill her.
Re: URGENT LEGAL HELP: Yemi Alade Stole My Story (romance) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
durella4: Kill her.

are u ok?
Re: URGENT LEGAL HELP: Yemi Alade Stole My Story (romance) by durella4(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

are u ok?

I should be the one to ask you,u re luking for solution and i just suggested one for you.
Re: URGENT LEGAL HELP: Yemi Alade Stole My Story (romance) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
durella4:

I should be the one to ask you,u re luking for solution and i just suggested one for you.

are you a motheral??
Re: URGENT LEGAL HELP: Yemi Alade Stole My Story (romance) by durella4(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

are you a motheral??

No,just do it secretly nobody will suspect you.

Goodluck!!!
Re: URGENT LEGAL HELP: Yemi Alade Stole My Story (romance) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
durella4:

No,just do it secretly nobody will suspect you.

Goodluck!!!

you reason like goodnuck julanthan
Re: URGENT LEGAL HELP: Yemi Alade Stole My Story (romance) by durella4(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

you reason like goodnuck julanthan

Hahahahahaha

Haters of PDP

Goodluck till 2020

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story / Top Ten Nigerian Good 'worst' Hits Songs Of 2014! / Mama Peace,we Will Miss You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.