Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Was Jesus Christ Created? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Christ Created? (947 Views)

Was Jesus Ever Sick? (Oyedepo's Blunder) / Was Jesus Created Or People Misunderstand The Bible? / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jesus Christ Created? by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2014
Verses from the bible are begining to shake my previous beliefs,was christ actually created or was he ith God almighty since time begining?a passage in the bible declared christ as the firstborn of Gods creation,but the book of john describes him as the word who has been with God since the begining,was christ created or was he since time immemorial.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Created? by paul288yahoo(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2014
he was not created
Re: Was Jesus Christ Created? by Orunto: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2014
No. Ty444 No. 'Cos I have experienced Him and seen Him in my dream. This is the truth.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Created? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
He was created in spirit

yes

only God was not created, even JESUS affirmed it
Re: Was Jesus Christ Created? by esere826: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
ty444: Verses from the bible are begining to shake my previous beliefs,was christ actually created or was he ith God almighty since time begining?a passage in the bible declared christ as the firstborn of Gods creation,but the book of john describes him as the word who has been with God since the begining,was christ created or was he since time immemorial.

https://www.nairaland.com/1797193/attempt-coceptualize-differentiate-betwee-god
Re: Was Jesus Christ Created? by Lex11(m): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
The Lord Jesus Christ is The Creator.

"The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men." - John 1:2-4

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." -Revelation 1:8
Re: Was Jesus Christ Created? by mumumugu(m): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
GOD SAID

LET THERE BE JESUS AND THERE WAS JESUS

2 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Christ Created? by MikeyB123: 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
Many people claim to teach things that come from the Bible, but with so many different teachings existing, it is clear that they cannot all be accurate. So then, what is actually taught in God's Word, the Bible? Has Jesus always existed, or was he created by God?

Consider the following: As you mentioned, ty444, Jesus is described in the Bible as being "the firstborn of all creation." (Colossians 1:15) This means that God's first creation was Jesus. To go along with that, Jesus is also described as "the beginning of the creation by God." (Revelation 3:14) Yes, again, as the scripture points out, God's creation began with Jesus. Moreover, at Proverbs 8:22, Jesus Christ is speaking as wisdom personified, and says: "Jehovah* produced me as the beginning of his way, the earliest of his achievements of long ago." This is in harmony with what the other verses state about Jesus. Thus, it is clear that, according to the Bible, Jesus was created by his Father, Jehovah God.

So why does John 1:1 say that Jesus was with God in the beginning? Well, it obviously cannot be referring to the beginning of God the Creator, because God is eternal, having no beginning. (Psalms 90:2) Thus, it must be referring to the beginning of creation, when Jesus was brought forth into existence by God.

If you'd like to learn more about Jehovah God and his Son, Jesus Christ, feel free to go to jw.org. There's a lot of great information there about the Bible and what it teaches. For instance, have you heard about God's Kingdom and what it will do? It's quite important, so when browsing jw.org, check out some information on it. (When on the website, go to BIBLE TEACHINGS > BIBLE QUESTIONS ANSWERED).

*Jehovah is the name of the Almighty God from the Bible. (Psalms 83:18)

2 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Christ Created? by Kei144(m): 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ep. 3:19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge — that you may be filled to the measure of all the fulness of God.

Within the next three years, some people now on this forum will be filled to the measure of all the fulness of God. They will become exact images of the living God. They will become exactly like Jesus Christ. Will you then sat that they were never created, that they were existing since eternity past?

He. 10:5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said: “Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me;

Jesus Christ was a new human being (an Adam) prepared for Christ (the Holy Spirit) to dwell in. The first Adam also begun that way, but fell along the way. Jesus Christ never fell, even though he was sorely tempted. God therefore filled him with all the fullness of His divinity. He is now God; but he wasn't God in eternity past.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Created? by Kei144(m): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
MikeyB123: Many people claim to teach things that come from the Bible, but with so many different teachings existing, it is clear that they cannot all be accurate. So then, what is actually taught in God's Word, the Bible? Has Jesus always existed, or was he created by God?

Consider the following: As you mentioned, ty444, Jesus is described in the Bible as being "the firstborn of all creation." (Colossians 1:15) This means that God's first creation was Jesus. To go along with that, Jesus is also described as "the beginning of the creation by God." (Revelation 3:14) Yes, again, as the scripture points out, God's creation began with Jesus. Moreover, at Proverbs 8:22, Jesus Christ is speaking as wisdom personified, and says: "Jehovah* produced me as the beginning of his way, the earliest of his achievements of long ago." This is in harmony with what the other verses state about Jesus. Thus, it is clear that, according to the Bible, Jesus was created by his Father, Jehovah God.

So why does John 1:1 say that Jesus was with God in the beginning? Well, it obviously cannot be referring to the beginning of God the Creator, because God is eternal, having no beginning. (Psalms 90:2) Thus, it must be referring to the beginning of creation, when Jesus was brought forth into existence by God.

If you'd like to learn more about Jehovah God and his Son, Jesus Christ, feel free to go to jw.org. There's a lot of great information there about the Bible and what it teaches. For instance, have you heard about God's Kingdom and what it will do? It's quite important, so when browsing jw.org, check out some information on it. (When on the website, go to BIBLE TEACHINGS > BIBLE QUESTIONS ANSWERED).

Both Jn 1:1 and Pro 8:22 are not talking about Jesus Christ. Go to my thread and see what I posted about the two verses:

https://www.nairaland.com/1839600/living-like-jesus-christ
Re: Was Jesus Christ Created? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
Kei144:

Both Jn 1:1 and Pro 8:22 are not talking about Jesus Christ. Go to my thread and see what I posted about the two verses:

https://www.nairaland.com/1839600/living-like-jesus-christ
ur threads are heretic
Re: Was Jesus Christ Created? by malvisguy212: 5:45am On Aug 29, 2014
ty444: Verses from the bible are begining to shake my previous beliefs,was christ actually created or was he ith God almighty since time begining?a passage in the bible declared christ as the firstborn of Gods creation,but the book of john describes him as the word who has been with God since the begining,was christ created or was he since time immemorial.
TO KNOW WHO JESUS REALY IS.

The Supremacy of the Son of God COLOSSIANS1: 15
" The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in
heaven and on earth, visible and
invisible, whether thrones or powers or
rulers or authorities; all things have been
created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things
hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning
and the firstborn from among the dead,
so that in everything he might have the
supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all
things, whether things on earth or things
in heaven, by making peace through his
blood, shed on the cross.

WHEN BIBLE SAY FIRST BORN AMOUNG ALL CREATION, IT MEAN JESUS IS THE FIRST WORD THAT CAME OUT OF THE SUPREME BEING, GOD.GENESIS1:1 AND GOD SAY"LET THERE BE LIGHT".
Re: Was Jesus Christ Created? by Weah96: 6:48am On Aug 29, 2014
MikeyB123:

Great. So did anything exist before creation or was God just casually chilling in this impossible nothingness?
Re: Was Jesus Christ Created? by Debroslink: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2014
MikeyB123: Many people claim to teach things that come from the Bible, but with so many different teachings existing, it is clear that they cannot all be accurate. So then, what is actually taught in God's Word, the Bible? Has Jesus always existed, or was he created by God?

J.W have really changed the bible. Proverbs 8:22 says the Lord POSSESSED me in the beginning of His ways. JW changed it to PRODUCED. May the Almighty have mercy on you.

When someone is possessed of a spirit, does it mean he created or produced the spirit? NO! The spirit has been on his own.

Jesus was NEVER created. How can a created being receive worship that even the Father commanded all angels to worship the Son. But remember, God said he will never share His glory with anyone. How come Jesus said He had the same glory with the Father before the world began?

Angels were not from everlasting, Jesus was, is and will be. Isaiah 44:6 for the Father is the same as Rev 1:8 for the Son.

Jesus was NEVER the Son from everlasting past. It was an agreement between Him and the Father in Psalm 2:7. Thou art my Son, THIS DAY have I begotten you. Question is who was Jesus before that day?

Please, understand the Bible well and let the Spirit do the interpretation.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Created? by MikeyB123: 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Debroslink:

J.W have really changed the bible. Proverbs 8:22 says the Lord POSSESSED me in the beginning of His ways. JW changed it to PRODUCED. May the Almighty have mercy on you.

When someone is possessed of a spirit, does it mean he created or produced the spirit? NO! The spirit has been on his own.

Jesus was NEVER created. How can a created being receive worship that even the Father commanded all angels to worship the Son. But remember, God said he will never share His glory with anyone. How come Jesus said He had the same glory with the Father before the world began?

Angels were not from everlasting, Jesus was, is and will be. Isaiah 44:6 for the Father is the same as Rev 1:8 for the Son.

Jesus was NEVER the Son from everlasting past. It was an agreement between Him and the Father in Psalm 2:7. Thou art my Son, THIS DAY have I begotten you. Question is who was Jesus before that day?

Jehovah's Witnesses have not changed the Bible. At Proverbs 8:22, there are those, such as yourself, who argue that it should say "possessed" rather than "produced." Is that actually correct? Let's take a closer look.

The Hebrew word used in that verse is qa·nah′, and that word can convey the sense of "acquire (possess)" or "produce." Which meaning fits Proverbs 8:22? Was Jesus possessed or produced? Well, in the same chapter at verses 24 and 25, Jesus, who is speaking as wisdom personified, says he was "brought forth as with labor pains." Clearly then, given the context, a correct translation of the word qa·nah′ in this verse would be "produced" or "created."

This is why many Bible translations do not use the word "possessed" at Proverbs 8:22. For example, the New Revised Standard Version, the New English Translation, and the Jerusalem Bible, all three, among plenty of other translations, use the rendering "created" or "produced." Similarly, the Bible that Jehovah's witnesses often use, the New World Translation, renders that verse as: "Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way." This is an accurate rendering of this scripture. Thus, JW's did not change the Bible, as you falsely claim.

And while Jesus should be honored, he is not to be worshipped. Even Jesus said: "For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’" (Matthew 4:10) So it is Jehovah alone, that is, Jesus' heavenly Father, who should be worshipped.

I would like to mention once more for those interested in learning what is really taught in the Bible, you should check out jw.org. (Go to BIBLE TEACHINGS > BIBLE QUESTIONS ANSWERED, then simply click a topic or question that most interests you).

2 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Christ Created? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
Debroslink:

perfect answer that has been guided by the Spirit.. Verily verily i say unto u that flesh and blood did not reveal this to you but the Father which is in heaven hath made the deity of His Son to be known to u.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Created? by RikoduoSennin(m): 6:44am On Aug 31, 2014
ProphetUdeme: perfect answer that has been guided by the Spirit.. Verily verily i say unto u that flesh and blood did not reveal this to you but the Father which is in heaven hath made the deity of His Son to be known to u.

Yet, Jesus kept screaming My God, My God all pover the bible. Why is Jehovah his called one would think or ask?
Re: Was Jesus Christ Created? by Debroslink: 8:00am On Aug 31, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

Yet, Jesus kept screaming My God, My God all pover the bible. Why is Jehovah his called one would think or ask?

And the Father also called Jesus "oh God" Hebrews 1:8. While Jesus rebuked out Satan by His own will, the Father had to rebuke Satan using Jesus. Zechariah 2:3. "And the LORD said unto Satan, the LORD rebuke thee. EVEN THE LORD THAT HAS CHOSEN JERUSALEM REBUKE THEE." The Lord that chose Jerusalem was Jesus Christ. Or was it the Father that came from heaven to Jerusalem?

Angel Michael had to use the name of the Lord to rebuke Satan concerning the body of Moses.

Mind u, this event happened before Mary gave birth to Jesus.

Christ has been God from everlasting. Never created, but created all things.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Christ Created? by wirelessssss(m): 8:07am On Aug 31, 2014
The Lord Jesus Christ is The Creator.

"The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men." - John 1:2-4

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." -Revelation 1:8

Revelation 1:4
John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Was Jesus also at the same time the Seven Spirits
Re: Was Jesus Christ Created? by Debroslink: 8:24am On Aug 31, 2014
MikeyB123:

Jehovah's Witnesses have not changed the Bible. At Proverbs 8:22, there are those, such as yourself, who argue that it should say "possessed" rather than "produced." Is that actually correct? Let's take a closer look.

The Hebrew word used in that verse is qa·nah′, and that word can convey the sense of "acquire (possess)" or "produce." Which meaning fits Proverbs 8:22? Was Jesus possessed or produced? Well, in the same chapter at verses 24 and 25, Jesus, who is speaking as wisdom personified, says he was "brought forth as with labor pains." Clearly then, given the context, a correct translation of the word qa·nah′ in this verse would be "produced" or "created."

This is why many Bible translations do not use the word "possessed" at Proverbs 8:22. For example, the New Revised Standard Version, the New English Translation, and the Jerusalem Bible, all three, among plenty of other translations, use the rendering "created" or "produced." Similarly, the Bible that Jehovah's witnesses often use, the New World Translation, renders that verse as: "Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way." This is an accurate rendering of this scripture. Thus, JW's did not change the Bible, as you falsely claim.

And while Jesus should be honored, he is not to be worshipped. Even Jesus said: "For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’" (Matthew 4:10) So it is Jehovah alone, that is, Jesus' heavenly Father, who should be worshipped.

I would like to mention once more for those interested in learning what is really taught in the Bible, you should check out jw.org. (Go to BIBLE TEACHINGS > BIBLE QUESTIONS ANSWERED, then simply click a topic or question that most interests you).
Being brought forth does not mean created. In fact Proverbs 8:30 tells us that Christ was brought up with God. They coexist together.

And yes, Christ receives worship. Revelation 5:8
Even in the presence of the Father, all angels, the 4 beasts and 24 elders worshipped the Lamb.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Created? by RikoduoSennin(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
Debroslink:

And the Father also called Jesus "oh God" Hebrews 1:8.

Heb 1:8,9 "But unto the Son he{Jehovah} saith, Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness and hated iniquity: threfore God{The Almighty}, even "Thy". God,hath anointed thee {Jesus} with the oil of gladness above 'thy fellows' ". KJV, Parathensis mine.

Did you note "Thy God" in verse 9, was used here by the Father/God Amighty/Jehovah.
Who is Jesus' fellows or Partners referred to here? And how are they related. When was Jesus anointed and what does it symbolise? Did he have this glory right from the beginning or only after his death and ressurrection? Why did Jesus and Jehovah describe the relationship as "Father and Son" and not Partners/Fellows if they are equal or the same.

Mention scriptures to support Jehovah calling Jesus "his God". Jesus did call Jehovah his God a lot of times in the bible. Even his disciples know that.

Debroslink:
While Jesus rebuked out Satan by His own will..

Matthew 4:4 "It is written, man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God"

Q: No rebuke for Satan. Was he even talking about his own mouth? Or another's like say his Father's?

Matthew 4: 6 "...He{Jehovah} shall give his angels charge concerning thee{Jesus}".... Q: Who is the He and why did Jesus need his help to be rescued if he jump, I thought he came with all his Godly glory?
Satan did not say, if you are God or if you are Almighty, or if You are powerful (NB. Satan did not target Jesus power to rescue himself, Jesus could walk on water couldn't he fly? But he target something else).

Matthew 4:7: "..it is written again, thou shall not tempt the Lord thy God"...

Q: Can these expression be considered as a rebuke?
Who does the 'Lord' and 'God' here refer to Jesus himself or Jehovah? Either of these two gives there own meaning to that scriptures. (If you say Jesus, then he is reminding satan not tempt him because he his satan's God, but if you Say Jehovah- then Jesus is saying he should not tempt his own God"

Matthew 4:9 " ...if thou wilt fall down and worship me", Q: does it sound logical that Satan will ask the Almighty to bow down to him? Why would worshipping a creation like Satan be considered a temptation to your "Almighty God- Jesus". Can the Almighty be tempted at all?(Apostle James says otherwise). Had it been the case, Jesus responds would have be definitive not something like these;

Matthew 4:10 "...Thou shalt worship the 'Lord thy God' and 'him only' shalt thou serve".

Q: who is that 'Lord thy God'- Jesus or Jehovah?
Who does 'Him ONLY' apply to?
Re: Was Jesus Christ Created? by Debroslink: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

Heb 1:8,9 "But unto the Son he{Jehovah} saith, Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness and hated iniquity: threfore God{The Almighty}, even "Thy". God,hath anointed thee {Jesus} with the oil of gladness above 'thy fellows' ". KJV, Parathensis mine.

Did you note "Thy God" in verse 9, was used here by the Father/God Amighty/Jehovah.
Who is Jesus' fellows or Partners referred to here? And how are they related. When was Jesus anointed and what does it symbolise? Did he have this glory right from the beginning or only after his death and ressurrection? Why did Jesus and Jehovah describe the relationship as "Father and Son" and not Partners/Fellows if they are equal or the same.

Mention scriptures to support Jehovah calling Jesus "his God". Jesus did call Jehovah his God a lot of times in the bible. Even his disciples know that.

Matthew 4:4 "It is written, man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God"

Q: No rebuke for Satan. Was he even talking about his own mouth? Or another's like say his Father's?

Matthew 4: 6 "...He{Jehovah} shall give his angels charge concerning thee{Jesus}".... Q: Who is the He and why did Jesus need his help to be rescued if he jump, I thought he came with all his Godly glory?
Satan did not say, if you are God or if you are Almighty, or if You are powerful (NB. Satan did not target Jesus power to rescue himself, Jesus could walk on water couldn't he fly? But he target something else).

Matthew 4:7: "..it is written again, thou shall not tempt the Lord thy God"...

Q: Can these expression be considered as a rebuke?
Who does the 'Lord' and 'God' here refer to Jesus himself or Jehovah? Either of these two gives there own meaning to that scriptures. (If you say Jesus, then he is reminding satan not tempt him because he his satan's God, but if you Say Jehovah- then Jesus is saying he should not tempt his own God"

Matthew 4:9 " ...if thou wilt fall down and worship me", Q: does it sound logical that Satan will ask the Almighty to bow down to him? Why would worshipping a creation like Satan be considered a temptation to your "Almighty God- Jesus". Can the Almighty be tempted at all?(Apostle James says otherwise). Had it been the case, Jesus responds would have be definitive not something like these;

Matthew 4:10 "...Thou shalt worship the 'Lord thy God' and 'him only' shalt thou serve".

Q: who is that 'Lord thy God'- Jesus or Jehovah?
Who does 'Him ONLY' apply to?

Aren't u surprised that the first war recorded in d Bible was in heaven? If Satan could wage war in heaven where God lives, how much more demanding worship from his God (Jesus).

Apostle James said God cannot be temped by evil. However, Jesus told Satan "do not tempt the Lord thy God." Question I have for u is who is greater between Jesus and James?
If God cannot be tempted, how come there was evil and war in a holy place called heaven?

Jesus expressly told Satan not to tempt Him. Did He say Satan was tempting the Father? This means Jesus is the Lord and God of Satan.

If the Father could call Jesus God, who are you to limit His personality? If Jesus could call his Father God, then it means there are at least 2 personalities in the title called God.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Created? by RikoduoSennin(m): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Debroslink:

Aren't u surprised that the first war recorded in d Bible was in heaven? If Satan could wage war in heaven where God lives, how much more demanding worship from his God (Jesus).

I am not sure where you got the above. The first war in Genesis is not in Heaven ( I believe Genesis is the first book of the bible).

If you are referring to the battle in Revelation 12, that battle happen long after Man's existence even after Jesus ascension.

READ from Verse 1 to 17,compare the context, note. Verse 5- male child born by a woman.
Verse 8- no place any longer for satan (How was he then able to attend a meeting in heaven during Job's era?)
verse 9-The dragon was called original serpent{in Eden},Satan,Devil the deceiver of the whole world. (Was he deceiving animals on earth before man was form?)
Verse 10 - When satan fell, "NOW" a time pointer. The Kingdom of God and his Christ. (Was this kingdom already existing? Why then did John and Jesus spoke of the Kingdom of God as coming?)
Verse 12- Devil has a short time. (Do you know how many years has passed since Adam's existence)
Verse 13- immediately the dragon fell, he chase the woman who gave birth to the male child.

I have not seen anywhere in the bible were satan infer Jesus as his God, his actions as we see in the temptation of Jesus shows otherwise.

Debroslink:
Apostle James said God cannot be temped by evil. However, Jesus told Satan "do not tempt the Lord thy God." Question I have for u is who is greater between Jesus and James?
If God cannot be tempted, how come there was evil and war in a holy place called heaven?

Jesus is greater than James, but if Jesus says one thing and Apostle James says another, then Stands to reason one of them is wrong, hence the bible message is contradictory, are you saying it is?

The war was a righteous war- Satan and his demons/angels (Evil) were ousted out, hence Heaven became clean/Holy again after the war. Satan has never challenge God's Power. He only lie and resist/oppose God's right to rule all intelligent creature hence the two names Satan- meaning opposer and Devil- meaning Slanderer/liar.

Debroslink:
Jesus expressly told Satan not to tempt Him. Did He say Satan was tempting the Father? This means Jesus is the Lord and God of Satan.

Just like that! Note: Jesus always "quote" the scriptures, those were not his personal reply. He relied on God's words that has been written at that time.

Please re-read Matthew 4:4-10 again in your personal copy of your bible. Note Jesus replies, study them, put yourself in Jesus shoes -how would you have answered your own creation (we are suppose to be created in his image right?)

Debroslink:
If the Father could call Jesus God, who are you to limit His personality? If Jesus could call his Father God, then it means there are at least 2 personalities in the title called God.

You misunderstand me. I am not saying Jesus is not a Mighty God (Isaiah calls him so), I am only saying he is not the Almighty God (Jehovah) or an Almighty God like/equal with Jehovah- we can't have two Almighty can we? The expression All-Mighty indicates one above all else.

Yes Jesus is a Mighty God, but he is not the Almighty God Jehovah.

(1) (Reply)

Loogun-ede/ologun-ede / Commonsensical Request To Seun And Mynd44 / ON THE QUESTION: WHO IS GOD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.