Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp (1363 Views)

Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp / What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) / See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp Yesterday [Viewer Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2014
http://lindaikeji..com.es/2014/08/graphic-photos-see-what-lady-did-to-he

This little was rushed to the hospital yesterday
after her madam asked her to sit on a burning
electric cooker because she allegedly urinated in
bed. So barbaric! I'm going to expose the woman
in a subsequent post...I'm just waiting for detail.
See more photos after the cut...

Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2014
Jesus! Jesus! I screamed wen i saw dis!!! Omg!! Dis is pure evil!!! God of Nazareth!! Dats her private part!!!! Burnt n roasted!! How can somebody be soo evil? Oghene me biko!! I cant imagine d pain dis lil girl is going through!!! God!!
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2014
: Fynestboi , ijebabe , MissyB3 ,seun , seun honeric01 mukina2 Airmark and Adaobi123 plz move dis to frontpage!!! Dis is pure evil!!!
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp by Genea(f): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2014
Dis is barbaric,may dat woman burn in an uncontrollabe fire
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp by Burger01(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2014
The woman should be sentenced to 5 years with hard labour angry
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp by sexyfunkky(f): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2014
Dis woman should be throwned into fire and jailed for 10years in prison!
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp by donfemo(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2014
I am sure that madam don't have a Child. This is inhuman and that madam should be locked for a long time until she becomes human.
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp by shikshark: 11:48am On Aug 24, 2014
Haaaa...this is the height of wickedness ever seen on NL. No one pray that their children become house maids but because it happens doen not mean they sgould be treated like pigs. madam ure going to pay for this.
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2014
Did I hear you say expose the woman?

You should have called in the police already!!!!!!!!
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp by durella4(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
Chisos!!! wickedness of they highest order.I wonder if she will ever do such thing to her child which she carry 4 nine month,if not tunder will fire her and d husband.
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp by honeric01(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
HAVE YOU REPORTED THIS TO THE POLICE YET?

IF YOU ARE IN LAGOS, CONTACT THE OFFICE OF THE PUBLIC DEFENDER.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp by Baddo101(m): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jezzz!... this is wickedness.... dis woman don spoil dis girl life ooo. from d reproductive part.......
chai Ppl wicked ooo............
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
This woman is worse than the dreaded sect Boko haram
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp by OAM4J: 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
This is wickedness!

How can someone do this to a young girl?

She should be locked-up asap.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Five Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Hacourt / Man Burns Himself As Wife Gives Birth To Chinese Twins (photo) / Top School Proprietress Kidnapped, Raped, Buried Alive In Abuja (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.