Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp (27637 Views)

Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills / Bus Driver Impregnates 14-year-old Step Daughter In Rivers State (pic) / Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by victor2fresh(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2016
[b]By Tina Akannam

A businessman, Malam Yahai, has been dragged before a magistrates’ court sitting in Garki LGA of Jigawa State by a 14 years old girl for allegedly raping and impregnating her.

The 14-year-old is asking the court presided over by Magistrate Aliyu Roni of the Maigatarin Bawan Allah Village in Garki Local Government to compel the suspect to take responsibility of naming of the new born baby she delivered, including slaughtering a ram and providing clothes for her son.

Narrating her ordeal before the court, the girl, who works as a house girl to Malam Yahai’s wife, said Yahai raped her several times.

She said Yahai always took advantage of her whenever his wife was out of the house, adding “My Lord, I cannot tell how many times he forced himself on me.”

The suspect was also accused of allegedly giving N30,0000 as bribe to the representative of the village of Siyori, Malam Salisu Makaho to influence police officers handling the case.

However, the suspect, Malam Yahai, pleaded not guilty to the charges. The judge ordered for further investigation, adding that when police conclude investigation, a date for continuation of hearing will be fixed and adjourned till the completion of police investigations.[/b]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/man-rapes-impregnates-14-yr-old-househelp/
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by RoyalBlak007: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2016
Am not suprised anymore sad..cos i see it on Nairalands FP everyday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by kossyablaze(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2016
Ndi be anyi turu ilu sina "Ihe ojoo gbaa afo,oburu omenaala"...It's now a NORM cuz the earlier defaulters are not severely punished.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by BaddieKay(f): 11:44am On Jan 15, 2016
Nawa oh
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by jordyspices: 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hmmm na wah wat kind of spirit be dis one biko is there no time somebody will read the news nd will not see some shits like 76 yrs old man rapes 13yrs old girl well is not there fault wen d have leaders in d senate dat do it wat do u expect we need total over hauling in dis country angry
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by Omotayor123(f): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
When will these rape stories end

They should just hang the man with his D!Ck cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by Guyman02: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Before you condemn this man remember you still have a lawmaker in the Senate called Yerima who also raped a 13 year old.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by dukie25: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Abeg leave trash for law.... you know d rest.
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by NaLaugh: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Am not suprised anymore sad..cos i see it on Nairalands FP everyday

It appears that's their new favorite topic.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by matrix199(m): 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
Every man is a potential rapist. Once the urge for sex overwhelms his self control, he gives in to the act just to satisfy the urge, which could be worse than a 7day hunger.

The only factor that can suppress the urge is fear. The only factor that can instil the fear is death sentence. When a potential rapist remembers how convicted rapists were beheaded in a public execution, his urge would wear off.

4 Likes

Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by goldonome(m): 5:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
K
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by nonso88(m): 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Even my neighbour here commits same crime, I just hope his wife will catch him one day. No be me go report the matter myself. I no be home breaker. The guys below know more... Oya over to them...

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by Wordsmith01: 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
This kind of news continue to litter the streets of our ears may be because earlier offenders are not properly dealt with . This is not a joking stuffs o , our society would soon be full of traumatised youths in the nearest future if our children are continually treated this way . by then everyone will pay for it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by jamex93(m): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
Chai some men sha
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by jamex93(m): 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
morganacanta:
Men are useless shameless hopeless stinkholes who only think with their shrunk dicks

Tank God u get father brother and husband

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Omotayor123:
When will these rape stories end

They should just hang the man with his D!Ck cry
........No Castration is better cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by cherylsmith(f): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
Smh...
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
Glory be to Obatala. The crime-compass has shifted to the North. grin

This time around

Igbo = 0

Yoruba = 0

Hausa = 1 grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by Lovexme(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
How did we get here? Rape cases everyday, everywhere cry
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by Wordsmith01: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
morganacanta:
Men are dogs .

Your statement is too absolute , it's statistically wrong and even fallacious to use a part to judge a whole for sensitive issues .
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by Wordsmith01: 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
morganacanta:
Men are dogs .
Your father , your brothers, your uncles , your cousins, your nephews , ...?
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by Kelklein(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
[size=18pt] OK... no food for name-checkers..na aböki [/size]
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp by Missmossy(f): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Shameless man!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7-Man Gang Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Port Harcourt – Victim’s Sister / Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan / Nigerian Man Remanded In Malaysian Prison For Allegedly Killing A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.