Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

What Did You Learn From Church Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did You Learn From Church Today? (595 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Learn From Church Today? by GodsSon5(m): 11:45am On Aug 24, 2014
Here is what i learnt from church today and i thought to share it with you guys

Message title: I'Mpossible.
and the main Text was taken from: Psalm 78:40-56

here are some excerpts from the message:

Never magnify your problems more than God. When you face challenges, choose your disposition. Your disposition will determine how you come out of that challenge. Choose a disposition of faith

You ought to be balanced and knowledgeable in life but you must always make room for the supernatural. There are some situations that ONLY God can work out.

When you hear the word of God without mixing it with faith, you risk falling short of the promise.

When it comes to God, never say never. He is not in the class of men. There is no being in the class of God. He is God all by Himself. Nothing can limit Him.
how people limit God:
1. Forgetting what God has done for you.
2. The sin of familiarity. God hates familiarity.
3. Magnifying your problem above God.
4. Too many questions limit God.

Please, kindly share your's so we can help build our faith...I Celebrate you all.
Re: What Did You Learn From Church Today? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nothing

same old Moses stories
Re: What Did You Learn From Church Today? by emmyskies(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Nothing

same old Moses stories
chei,,,eiya

(1) (Reply)

The Black Dot / Tender Your Prayer Request Here. / The Secrets Of Sin And Serving God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.