Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Shipping From USA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping From USA (1994 Views)

Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria / Shipping From China To Nigeria / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping From USA by Raypawer(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
hi, nairalanders, which shipping company is good from a mini importer to be shipping from USA? over the time i have been importing from china using the likes of Base1 logistics and nonny kings which are very ok for a mini importer, but due to demand by my customers for non chinese products, not because it is not working, but because they say they is this lack of trust on chinese products esp for use on their car which they say they cannot rely on, so i had to begin shipping from US, Europe, but i cannot find a shipping coy for a mini importer like me.

so pls i need a good company that can handle shipments from the US
Re: Shipping From USA by chukel(m): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Raypawer: hi, nairalanders, which shipping company is good from a mini importer to be shipping from USA? over the time i have been importing from china using the likes of Base1 logistics and nonny kings which are very ok for a mini importer, but due to demand by my customers for non chinese products, not because it is not working, but because they say they is this lack of trust on chinese products esp for use on their car which they say they cannot rely on, so i had to begin shipping from US, Europe, but i cannot find a shipping coy for a mini importer like me.

Allworld international inc is the answer. I have been using them to ship from the US since last year. They are just fantastic
Re: Shipping From USA by Raypawer(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
chukel: Allworld international inc is the answer. I have been using them to ship from the US since last year. They are just fantastic

ok but u can still drop their contact bro.. nd website thanks
Re: Shipping From USA by tonjeola(m): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
Raypawer:

PM me let me send u a reliable and cheap shipping agent, mini importer friendly

1 Like

Re: Shipping From USA by wasagu(m): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
tonjeola:

PM me let me send u a reliable and cheap shipping agent, mini importer friendly

Can you share with us pls?
Re: Shipping From USA by tonjeola(m): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
wasagu:

Can you share with us pls?
Lsmglobalshipping.com
Search for chinosxl on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Shipping From USA by justi4jesu(f): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
Raypawer:
hi, nairalanders, which shipping company is good from a mini importer to be shipping from USA? over the time i have been importing from china using the likes of Base1 logistics and nonny kings which are very ok for a mini importer, but due to demand by my customers for non chinese products, not because it is not working, but because they say they is this lack of trust on chinese products esp for use on their car which they say they cannot rely on, so i had to begin shipping from US, Europe, but i cannot find a shipping coy for a mini importer like me.

Here is my pre-order thread from US and Dubai.

https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/d-pre-order-goods-us-dubai

Goodluck
Re: Shipping From USA by 03liberty: 8:46am On Oct 19, 2014
Raypawer:

. Please Nairalander, mine request is the procedure and guide on how to export a product to US and UK. Thanks.
Re: Shipping From USA by bizzle2: 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
yh, allworld is pretty decent. been using them for a while
http://www.allworldinternational.com/#!contact
Raypawer:

Re: Shipping From USA by legalwealth(m): 12:54am On Nov 03, 2014
tonjeola:

Lsmglobalshipping.com
Search for chinosxl on nairaland

You are absolutely right!
Let them join us at https://www.nairaland.com/1856615/shop-u.s-ebay-amazon-3.85/79 for shipping from USA with chinosxl

2 Likes

Re: Shipping From USA by tonjeola(m): 2:47am On Nov 03, 2014
legalwealth:

You are absolutely right!
Let them join us at https://www.nairaland.com/1856615/shop-u.s-ebay-amazon-3.85/79 for shipping from USA with chinosxl
Yes ooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Withdraw This Paypal Funds? / Adopt My Marketing Strategy That Fetched Me $86,311 Within 5 Days. / Diamound CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.