Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria (14431 Views)

Export Products From Nigeria To Turkey & Import Products From Turkey To Nigeria / What Can I Import From Turkey: Very Urgent / Shipping From China To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by damscoe: 4:11pm On May 31, 2011
Turkey is the center of Commerce for the European Market these days with high quality product . If you want to import any of these materials listed below in commercial quantity from Turkey to Nigeria please do not hesitate to contact me for further details . damscoe2@yahoo.com

Split air conditioners, copper pipes and ammaflex insulation materials, home textiles, furnishing fabrics, bed linen, towels, bath robes, knitting yarns, plastic outdoor furniture, electrical and telecommunication cables, marble and travertine, carpets and center rugs & PVC floorings,Fitted kitchen furniture, fitted bathroom furniture, wooden doors, construction, restoration and decoration works

Also if you are a contractor you can get your quality materials in Turkey at cheaper rates .
Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by damscoe: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2012
still available
Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by promise2(f): 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2012
Hi do you ship baby diapers from turkey to Lagos? i need to know the best way to ship them is gonna be my first time. i am not buying full container load but profit wise what is the best way to ship air or sea?
Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by damscoe: 3:36am On Feb 05, 2012
I have not shipped baby diapers before . Since it is your first time , it is better you ship by air cargo if it is not more than 100kg . Should you need any assistance regarding the shipment of your goods you may let me know because I have contacts in Istanbul who are into shipping of textiles and its likes .Thank you
Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by damscoe: 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2012
a
Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by damscoe: 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2012
We are at your service

1 Like

Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by europe76(m): 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2012
Please can someone give me a link to a caterpillar parts dealers in Lagos.?, I exporting the parts to Nigeria.
Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by abeybrainard: 6:06pm On May 11, 2013
For all kinds of building materials like PVC ceiling,bathroom,toilet Accessories and all other things,Ceramic tiles.And if you have a boutique,you wonna buy wears of high quality designer from Turkey.Then we can do business together.i need a link in Nigeria.you can reach me on +905338306908 and abeybrainard@yahoo.com
Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by Sombili(f): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2014
HI. Please what about suits, how can I get them in Turkey? Look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by damscoe: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2014
Good quality suits are available . Contact me for more info
Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by debbydee(f): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
i am intrested in ladies office wears. reach me on BBM 25d43f96 or 08185391880
Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by Khemhyte(f): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
Op, i am also interested in ladies wears pls

1 Like

Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by benzibobo: 1:50am On Aug 04, 2016
what other items please, what about baby toys undecided[color=#990000]
Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by ThaRealNyke: 12:53am On Jan 05, 2018
For your quality items in vogue and in large or small quantity from Turkey, call me and Whatsapp on +2348069829826 Martins.

Send photos of any item you want to import from Turkey and get it delivered to your doorstep. I am into quality packet shirts, clothes of all gender of every age as well as other items ordered by our commercial traders.

Call, text or Whatsapp +234 8069829826 Martins.
Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by nexman(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
I am sourcing for a freight forwarder that can ship 3 small boxes of sample Perfume products weighing about 15kg from Turkey to Nigeria.
Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by brianromel(m): 3:40pm On May 09, 2019
nexman:
I am sourcing for a freight forwarder that can ship 3 small boxes of sample Perfume products weighing about 15kg from Turkey to Nigeria.

The same thing, have about 25kg of items i need to ship from turkey to nigeria

Drop you number, let me call you
Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by brianblogmoney(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
Just worked with an agency here in Ajao estate that handled my items from Ankara direct to my door

Cost was $12 per Kg cos it was about 11kg

It took 4 days from the factory to here.

I have told the guy my next order will be over 100kg and he has promised to do discounts for me .

Someone once asked me if i get an agent for turkey to nigeria shipping i should let the group know.

Reach out to racglobal

Mr Rex 08185956707
Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by nexman(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
brianblogmoney:
Just worked with an agency here in Ajao estate that handled my items from Ankara direct to my door

Cost was $12 per Kg cos it was about 11kg

It took 4 days from the factory to here.

I have told the guy my next order will be over 100kg and he has promised to do discounts for me .

Someone once asked me if i get an agent for turkey to nigeria shipping i should let the group know.

Reach out to racglobal

Mr Rex 08185956707

Thanks very much for the update and contact
Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
damscoe:
I have not shipped baby diapers before . Since it is your first time , it is better you ship by air cargo if it is not more than 100kg . Should you need any assistance regarding the shipment of your goods you may let me know because I have contacts in Istanbul who are into shipping of textiles and its likes .Thank you
can I get your number
Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by bensonfxlimited(m): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Any website or place to get turkey sellers just like Chinese Alibaba?

1 Like

Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by chizzy86(f): 8:59am On Feb 01, 2020
Very important. I need the websites too.
Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by cheras1: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2022
If you are looking for an agent to help you buy and ship items from Turkey. Look out way
Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by houseofpichelle: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2022
how can I buy clothes from Turkey?
Re: Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria by SeyiJay(m): 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Hello All! Any updates on this thread? Any whereabouts of the OP Damscoe?? sad

(1) (Reply)

5 Trusted Sites To Do Mini Jobs Online 2 Earn 10k Daily / Emefiele: 20 Banks Face Probe Over Forex Deals / Modern Market Markudi Gutted By Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.