Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Falconets Should Forget The Trophy-north Korea Coach Bong. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falconets Should Forget The Trophy-north Korea Coach Bong. (1184 Views)

10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile / 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. / Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falconets Should Forget The Trophy-north Korea Coach Bong. by Libkid(m): 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
North korea coach has ruled any chances of Nigeria winning the final on sunday against the german team.he believes that the Falconets dont have what it takes to beat the germans.the Asian coach hwang yong bong who is in charge of North korea u-20 women team has written off nigeria's chances of beating the german team.bong whose team was beaten by Nigeria 6-2 in the semi-final stated " i cannot explain why but all i know is that the germans are better.Even if it was France that they played they would still not have won.maybe after the match you will understand why i have said so." he told the media.the Asians play France in the the third place in montreal by 9pm Nigeria time before the finak show down.
Re: Falconets Should Forget The Trophy-north Korea Coach Bong. by Libkid(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
E pain am say we beat am. Even if we should lose which i believe that we wont we came and proved ourself #epainam

3 Likes

Re: Falconets Should Forget The Trophy-north Korea Coach Bong. by hushmail: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
grin even if its true, so?

9ja beat dem 6 - 1

at worst na silver which aint bad at all

bad belle pple

1 Like

Re: Falconets Should Forget The Trophy-north Korea Coach Bong. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
Na the 6 goals wey dem chop de pain am. grin After Oshoala scores her hat trick tonight, I'd LOVE it if she lifted up her shirt with a message saying "Ting Tong Bing Bong Smoke Dey Catch You For Eye?" grin grin grin
Of course that would never happen but just imagine if it did! grin The world would just explode from the awesomeness! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Falconets Should Forget The Trophy-north Korea Coach Bong. by Libkid(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
hushmail: grin even if its true, so?

9ja beat dem 6 - 1

at worst na silver which aint bad at all

bad belle pple
u dey mind am.loosers na xo their life dey
Re: Falconets Should Forget The Trophy-north Korea Coach Bong. by Libkid(m): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
rickkid: Na the 6 goals wey dem chop de pain am. grin After Oshoala scores her hat trick tonight, I'd LOVE it if she lifted up her shirt with a message saying "Ting Tong Bing Bong Smoke Dey Catch You For Eye?" grin grin grin
Of course that would never happen but just imagine if it did! grin The world would just explode from the awesomeness! grin grin grin
their president go declare war lol

1 Like

Re: Falconets Should Forget The Trophy-north Korea Coach Bong. by Okijajuju1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
I agree..

German chicks dey play like Men.. grin
Re: Falconets Should Forget The Trophy-north Korea Coach Bong. by tobillionaire(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
jealousy
Re: Falconets Should Forget The Trophy-north Korea Coach Bong. by Libkid(m): 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Okijajuju1: I agree..

German chicks dey play like Men.. grin
our own falconet nko abeg u cant take away anyfin from those girls.
Re: Falconets Should Forget The Trophy-north Korea Coach Bong. by emiye(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Falconets are in for a tough time today, victory can go either way. The German side is more technical than all the teams we have played so far, we need to be at red alert defensively, only then can we lift the cup.
Re: Falconets Should Forget The Trophy-north Korea Coach Bong. by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2014
`He was right, after all.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Highest Paid Footballers By Salary / Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace Premier League Preview / WATCH Video: Ronaldo Notches Hat-Trick For Champions League Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.