Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Using Phone While Charging It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Using Phone While Charging It (1890 Views)

See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) / Danger Of Using Your CellPhone While Charging (PHOTOS) / MTN GPRS on PC Using Phone Modem or Bluetooth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Phone While Charging It by DonaldDboss(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Am using a BLACKBERRY 9320,# CURVE 7,the phone is a strong phone,but since two month now have bought two new battery...I do use my phone while charging it a lot.so I wana know if such kills battery.I mean using while charging
Re: Using Phone While Charging It by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
Na naija wey we dey. You gat to use your phone while charging it. No yawa

1 Like

Re: Using Phone While Charging It by DonaldDboss(m): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
Wisdomkosi: Na naija wey we dey. You gat to use your phone while charging it. No yawa
correct,so that means I dey buy fake battery or something.that's why he dey always spoil
Re: Using Phone While Charging It by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
DonaldDboss: correct,so that means I dey buy fake battery or something.that's why he dey always spoil
always check the battery capacity before you buy it. Don't just buy any battery.
Re: Using Phone While Charging It by ayogabriel(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
Using your phone while charging doesn't affect the battery, maybe you should take a look at your charger and battery. I used my last bold 4, for 3 years without changing the battery, and it last me all through the day, on EDGE of course, but with 3G maybe by 4pm it dies. curve 7 battery isn't that strong though. I use my while charging for that 3 years everyday, so...
Re: Using Phone While Charging It by mastiphal25: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
electric shock can kill ya so dont use it while chargin! shocked
[img]http:///juw[/img]
Re: Using Phone While Charging It by hatux: 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
Using phone while charging isn't good. It kills battery.
Re: Using Phone While Charging It by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
^^^Proof or ahdonbilivit
+which one be flags wey pple dey collect dis evening? undecided
Re: Using Phone While Charging It by professore(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Let's try and book grin
Re: Using Phone While Charging It by mrking3(m): 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
DonaldDboss: Am using a BLACKBERRY 9320,# CURVE 7,the phone is a strong phone,but since two month now have bought two new battery...I do use my phone while charging it a lot.so I wana know if such kills battery.I mean using while charging
Nothing drains battery faster than a FAKE charger! Especially those chargers with pointed lights. Go to Slot or any other reputable phone shops to buy your accessories! Don't patronize this Road side sellers! All they have their is Fake. Their stuffs are only compactable with chaina phones.

1 Like

Re: Using Phone While Charging It by isacolukay(m): 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
+which one be flags wey pple dey collect dis evening? undecided

Nna, d matter tire me o. Na so I dey see am since morning for all post wey the guy comment.
Re: Using Phone While Charging It by Lordseyad(m): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
undecided Typing now, with my phone fully plugged..
Re: Using Phone While Charging It by MisterLongman(m): 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
If you are using a blackberry phone and you are not using it while charging........ Your Network provider will just feast on your unused mb at the end of the month except you dey suck mb like breastmilk
Re: Using Phone While Charging It by Collinz2(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
mastiphal25: electric shock can kill ya so dont use it while chargin! shocked
[img]http:///juw[/img]
if the phone shock u will charging, go check ur village if witch and wizard dey worry u, bcus na naija we dey i no trust anybody. And the oyibo man wey do the phone nd charger knw say electric they kill na make them do the charger to convert the a.c current to d.c correct to avoid shockin'.
Re: Using Phone While Charging It by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Abi dem don introduce rank for nairaland ni?
isacolukay:

Nna, d matter tire me o. Na so I dey see am since morning for all post wey the guy comment.
Re: Using Phone While Charging It by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 25, 2014
Using while charging does nothing to the phone,the battery you bought is fake.
Re: Using Phone While Charging It by DonaldDboss(m): 2:56am On Aug 25, 2014
mrking3: Nothing drains battery faster than a FAKE charger! Especially those chargers with pointed lights. Go to Slot or any other reputable phone shops to buy your accessories! Don't patronize this Road side sellers! All they have their is Fake. Their stuffs are only compactable with chaina phones.
thanks u guys.........I would be going to slot this morning..........I heard its in ikeja......I would go get a new charger & battery.......just hope their price would be kind to me ...
Re: Using Phone While Charging It by ayogabriel(m): 6:08am On Aug 25, 2014
DonaldDboss: thanks u guys.........I would be going to slot this morning..........I heard its in ikeja......I would go get a new charger & battery.......just hope their price would be kind to me ...
I do tell people slot ' not all time' sell the original, them gaining grounds over the years, doesn't make them sell original accessories, atimes they go to the same market like every other supplier, however, its still the best bet. But as for me, I prefer to buy the used of chargers (uk, usa use). I can afford the original ones but nigeria factors. There are stores u can get them in ikeja. That's where I get my chargers, and I use them for years
Re: Using Phone While Charging It by mrking3(m): 6:57am On Aug 25, 2014
DonaldDboss: thanks u guys.........I would be going to slot this morning..........I heard its in ikeja......I would go get a new charger & battery.......just hope their price would be kind to me ...
Original BB charger ranges from 2,500 - 3k in Slot!! New Battery for BB too is 3k
Re: Using Phone While Charging It by mrking3(m): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2014
ayogabriel: I do tell people slot ' not all time' sell the original, them gaining grounds over the years, doesn't make them sell original accessories, atimes they go to the same market like every other supplier, however, its still the best bet. But as for me, I prefer to buy the used of chargers (uk, usa use). I can afford the original ones but nigeria factors. There are stores u can get them in ikeja. That's where I get my chargers, and I use them for years
bros!! SLOT is a brand to reckon with! That man buys directly from the source I'm sure he wouldn't do anything to Tarnish his image! Their phones and accessories are 100% guaranteed! On the other hand, you are right to think that most used uk stuffs are equally ok! But then, not all persons can differentiate which is original from Fake! Except you have an idea of the stuff. And in most cases, they tell you no guarantee for Battery! Or at most they give you 2weeks max! Even if u return it back, they'll keep posting you till you're forced to go home with it!! Meanwhile, I would advice you go to their Head office at Ikeja coz most of the SLOT shops you see around are merchandizers! So the possibility of selling fake is possible!! Not sure though! Just saying...
Re: Using Phone While Charging It by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 25, 2014
It's the battery fault.
Re: Using Phone While Charging It by Jibwillz: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Doogee Phone Looking For Partner In Africa / Transfer Contacts And SMS From Samsung Galaxy To Iphone 6s/iphone 6 / Download Psiphon Pro V140 Cracked 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.