Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria (53166 Views)

10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Lagos (photos) / Fire Razed Two Buildings In Lagos / Paint Design Samples For Buildings In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by aywhy93(m): 3:18am On Aug 25, 2014
[size=14pt]Wow... Na Abuja things be this oooh.

10 Amazing & High Quality Pictures Captured with Smartphones [Must See] - http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2014/08/10-amazing-high-quality-pictures.html[/size]

Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by overhypedsteve(m): 3:22am On Aug 25, 2014
G
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 25, 2014
Why are all the powerful buildings in Abuja apart from the Emir's palace in Kano?
Op,you be ojoro man o!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 3:23am On Aug 25, 2014
Sijo01: 11, my papa house......can't go out this time. would have snaped it tongue

Once the cock crows, would expect to see your papas house!!!!
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by gebest: 3:32am On Aug 25, 2014
11. OBA PALACE BENIN 12. FORCE HEADQUARTERS. Abi u don 4get.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by Manazz(m): 3:50am On Aug 25, 2014
Isn't anyone even bothered by how dumb this thread's title is anyway? And whats up with the flock of useless threads that keep making the frontpage e.g that crap about student cars in Dubai (which by the way the idiot Mods put on the frontpage like how many times before undecided)
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by daveP(m): 4:00am On Aug 25, 2014
eaglechild: Why does our national assembly building look like a mosque
SECONDED!!
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by pullo85: 4:07am On Aug 25, 2014
What of the IDH in Yaba where Ebola cases are kept? Who can invade there? Amend that list ASAP.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by ugoezeik(m): 4:17am On Aug 25, 2014
Aprime:

I never said the other traditional leaders are useless or not important like you are insinuating. I don't even know why you are bringing that up or where you got the idea from. I'm Sorry to disappoint you but I don't entertain peeps with disgusting tribal bigotry. Move Aside..
my frnd go n seat for gutter Jare! Watts so special abt d emir of Kano aus, so dat tin beta pass oba of Lagos aus abi?

5 Likes

Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by ugoezeik(m): 4:22am On Aug 25, 2014
And U want me to blv dis trash wen my papa aus and my landlord aus isn't there ehh? Mode U disappointed me ooo
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by patostation(m): 4:35am On Aug 25, 2014
Davijunson: Wait lemme get this straight.... How is a building said to be powerful?
Is it by the structural design of it?
Or by the amount spent in building?
Or the function it is used for?
Or perhaps d people dat inhabits it.
I really don't know the basis of classifying these buildings as Powerful buh wah i know is some buildings shouldn't be on that list...BTW, why are most of the buildings located in Abj?

God bless you jare! There should be a distinctive yardstick for calling certain buildings powerful. If it is by size, certainly some buildings in Lagos or elsewhere would have made the list.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by pussyeater(m): 4:50am On Aug 25, 2014
U better replace that Emir of Kano's Palace with the Nigerian Stock Exchange! Ode Op!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by segradino(m): 5:04am On Aug 25, 2014
Most of these buildings are in Abuja, how about d ones in Lagos...

Good news for smart phone users, u can get d best data plan(MTN and Etisalat) for ur internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less for as low as N400 for 250mb...check dis out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-data-cheapest-rate#25391662
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by kemmy16: 5:28am On Aug 25, 2014
Chibok forest.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by temitemi1(m): 5:36am On Aug 25, 2014
I beg remove phcn building comot for dat list! I am very sure electricity no go dey for dat building.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by Eldavido1: 5:51am On Aug 25, 2014
IGBOSON1: Some of those pics are not of Nigeria! And how come the Federal High Court is placed above the Supreme Court of the Federation?

which of the pics are not of Nigeria?
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by Eldavido1: 6:00am On Aug 25, 2014

Why most everything be view with religious bigotry?
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 25, 2014
Nonybb: Whosoever put that Emir Palace must be a Born-to-Rule muhammadic mentalist. This is why this country is in turmoil because some people think that they are the LandLord of the nation while other tribes are tenant. Why must you put that usel€ss Emir Palace to establish Hausa political dorminance? Because you think Obi of Onitsha Palace is not useful, Alafin of Oyo Palace is not important, Asagba of Asaba is inconsequential etc. Just name it. Useless Post
HATER
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by omoredia: 6:26am On Aug 25, 2014
?,,,.!

Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by xynerise: 6:30am On Aug 25, 2014
What is the criteria? Is it based on revenue generation or how corrupt they are?

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by mesoade(m): 6:36am On Aug 25, 2014
You are talking of powerful . . Where is okija shrine na?

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by persie98: 6:39am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by jaymdee(m): 6:44am On Aug 25, 2014
I don't think these are the most powerful buildings in Nigeria. @poster, you can say "notable Abuja buildings."

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by danduchi(m): 6:50am On Aug 25, 2014
All these houses respects me

Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by Dreyl(m): 7:07am On Aug 25, 2014
Craps!
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by Chibokgame: 7:09am On Aug 25, 2014
I can't comprehend what the emir palace is doing on the said list ,

But if the list has to do with National important ,

Then the National Econumical center should be of great value .
That building was built to host Religious spiritual activities.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:22am On Aug 25, 2014
I guess you said that because of the dome. The NASS complex is designed like that of the United States, the Capitol, that also has a dome.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 25, 2014
With this rubbish making frontpage and the Emirs name on the list I have come to conclude that I Should never take NL seriously.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by obiscolly(m): 7:42am On Aug 25, 2014
Where is National Stadium? angry
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by Fash20: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2014
U are angry because he didn't mention your Igwe's palace.
bcomputer101: Before i descend heavily on you,

You better remove that EMIR palace from that equation
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by tellwisdom: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2014
What is powerful about this mushroom houses?? sad....Op you are foolish

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Quit The Apartment I Moved Into Just A Month Ago. Noise Is Killing Me / Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) / Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.