Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria (53150 Views)

10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Lagos (photos) / Fire Razed Two Buildings In Lagos / Paint Design Samples For Buildings In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by jcflex(m): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2014
y all dis building in fct alone xcept kano emir palace, beside wat is the criteria of selection, is it in term of deir land mass, d building structure, money spend to build it, or security wise, bt to me in any form it might be, I dont think this poser have bin to lagos, ikoyi, Vi, Deir is dis building at Ahmadu bello way NSPMC, Nigeria security printing and minting coperation, very close to NTA, and Navy yard or so, dat is wer gov confidential papers, our currency n d like are bin print, I think it should be on that list, a lot of residential home by individual at ikoyi, lekki area one way or the other can even mak that list, not necessarily gov building alone, bcus all dos building are gov prooerties
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by Hero10001: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
eaglechild: Why does our national assembly building look like a mosque
T'is because Naija is a Moslem country having Arabian laws written in her constitution.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by maxisfield(f): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
Emir of ndi ogbu mmadu rubbish! angry
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by MisterLongman(m): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol, then he should have just said 10 Most Powerful 'National' buildings...bc he just ended up mentioning the major national buildings in Nigeria.
You are almost correct but Emir's palace is not a national building......
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by MisterLongman(m): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol, then he should have just said 10 Most Powerful 'National' buildings...bc he just ended up mentioning the major national buildings in Nigeria.
You are almost correct but Emir's palace is not a national building..... So it is the odd one
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
MisterLongman: You are almost correct but Emir's palace is not a national building......
Na National o, bc the kind political things that happens dere ehn...#lipsSealed# lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by Btruth: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
That no 7 & 8 are full of shit. They are filled with blocked head people. What has NCC been doing about all the network problem with all these silly services provider? Mthewwww! Osi!
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by MisterLongman(m): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Na National o, bc the kind political things that happens dere ehn...#lipsSealed# lipsrsealed
Madam, do you work theregrin
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by iswallker(m): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sijo01: 11, my papa house......can't go out this time. would have snaped it tongue

lose not loose... wink
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by bakila: 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
siraj1402: Its never too late,the something you did to Naira can be done.Dismantle it and rebuild to look like a Church. Mucheeeeeee.Wait before I go,why does every academic gown look like church ceremonial dress?

And the secterian questions continue.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by blunderass01: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tazmode: How can the Federal High Court be more powerful than the Supreme Court in any respect? undecided It's not even on the list grin

Check again my brother, he didn't say the federal high court. He said the Supreme Court
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
blunderass01:

Check again my brother, he didn't say the federal high court. He said the Supreme Court
it was changed probably due to my comment and some others. Check the frontpage if you wish.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by Footlocker(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
Some peoples ignorance/lack of exposure is actually showing! Clearly some people haven't stepped into the heart of the FCT! Hence they are flabbergasted such buildings exist in the country!
List on point! Don't no where you got the idea putting the emirs palace from though!
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
grin .
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by TS2(m): 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sijo01: 11, my papa house......can't go out this time. would have snaped it tongue

Iya e.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by faithboi: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
why is there a dome on the National Assembly......Is it a mosque?....(boko haram agenda since 1800?)
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by Revolva(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
How powerful are these..i beg make una tell me....e no even reach any one for brooklyn new york
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by zulfas: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
deeobserver209: Aso Rock and CBN buildings will be nice for a vacation. smiley
However, this should have been the list :
1. Aso Rock Villa.
2. National Assembly Complex.
3. Supreme Court.
4. Defense Headquarters
5. Federal High Court Complex.
6. CBN
7. NNPC

Bad guy i support ya :-)
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by ryusufu(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nonybb: Whosoever put that Emir Palace must be a Born-to-Rule muhammadic mentalist. This is why this country is in turmoil because some people think that they are the LandLord of the nation while other tribes are tenant. Why must you put that usel€ss Emir Palace to establish Hausa political dorminance? Because you think Obi of Onitsha Palace is not useful, Alafin of Oyo Palace is not important, Asagba of Asaba is inconsequential etc. Just name it. Useless Post
none of them are as important as emir of kano
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by betaman: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sambisa forest, seat of shekau's command
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by achi4u(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
Waspy: Comot that PHCN from there or else angry angry angry
with all this their criminalities and fake billing?
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by Awwal1st(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nonybb: Whosoever put that Emir Palace must be a Born-to-Rule muhammadic mentalist. This is why this country is in turmoil because some people think that they are the LandLord of the nation while other tribes are tenant. Why must you put that usel€ss Emir Palace to establish Hausa political dorminance? Because you think Obi of Onitsha Palace is not useful, Alafin of Oyo Palace is not important, Asagba of Asaba is inconsequential etc. Just name it. Useless Post
That's how senseless and unthinkable you bloody idiot, did OP mention other palace or other places aren't important but because of so call tribalism and blinded you're you will make a stupid comment fool
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by ProfGday(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
Whoever compiled dz must b an anarchist of bokolist,telling his numerous zombielike religious flesh eater where next to bomb.
But I will recommend u bomb Shekau's headquarter first b4 touching any of aforementioned edifices.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by Sijo01(f): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
iswallker:

lose not loose... wink

You wanna explain yourself
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by poffistands: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Interesting..but u've not seen my landlord's house...its stupendous
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by EagleScribes: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
What about Gwoza and Sambisa forest?
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
lilprinze: what is the emir of Kano's palace looking for on this list. what is so powerful about the emir's palace?[b] when we are talking of powerful buildings houses built with mud should not be on the lis[/b]t grin

See that is the difference between the average Nigerian and those from more enlightened societies. The average Englishman values the most ancient buildings in his country more highly than the modern ones. The most ancient sites more highly than modern attractions. His history means something to him. As yours should to you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by lilprinze: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
ROSSIKE:

See that is the difference between the average Nigerian and those from more enlightened societies. The average Englishman values the most ancient buildings in his country more highly than the modern ones. The most ancient sites more highly than modern attractions. His history means something to him. As yours should to you.
please what is so powerful about the emir's palace? so the emir of Kano's palace is more powerful the house of assembly or House of Representatives ?
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
lilprinze: please what is so powerful about the emir's palace? so the emir of Kano's palace is more powerful the house of assembly or House of Representatives ?

'Powerful' does not pertain only to modern political institutions.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by ask4slimjay: 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
If u like u put your fathers house on the list..

Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by chumik(m): 5:14am On Aug 26, 2014
Re: 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria by iswallker(m): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2014
Sijo01:

You wanna explain yourself

You will not know the value of what you have until you loose it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) / PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.