Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Nairaland's Frontpage Needs Changes Please..........................! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland's Frontpage Needs Changes Please..........................! (568 Views)

Whoever Is Responsible For Nairaland Frontpage(super Mod) / Why Is Nairaland Frontpage Becoming Boring / Nairaland Frontpage... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Frontpage Needs Changes Please..........................! by Codedrock(m): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
I am using this medium to call on Mukina2 Seun Obinoscopy And Mynd44

Its me again, i won't stop until nairaland's frontpage is back!

Although they say change is something that happens to everything and we should accept them as they come. But sometimes when they go extreme somethings should be
fixed.
Our new supermods are trying, but the frontpage is really not much fun thesedays.. Only posts from Politics and Health now make frontpage, where other important boards like romance, Celebrities and more are being ignored, i used to think mods in each board do recommend posts for frontpage,

when it was still Mukina2 she makes sure posts from each of the popular boards hits the frontpage, but now that she aint active on the frontpage anymore it looks like she doesn't care.
Mukina2 we want you back and active.. I know u did hell of job on the frontpage back then.. Mukina2 i know u know me, i am the guy who hits frontpage almost everyday back then.

New supermods please make celebrities section live again........................... 2face's father has died since yesterday and it never hit the frontpage why? Many other important things like that. Umm... I will keep talking sha...

Seun do something!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Frontpage Needs Changes Please..........................! by Idrismusty97(m): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
2face father have died? Seriously? And who says mukina isn't active anymore... You would be surprise that most of the topics on frontpage were pushed by her. Stop making baseless assumption.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Frontpage Needs Changes Please..........................! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
sad about time
Re: Nairaland's Frontpage Needs Changes Please..........................! by Codedrock(m): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Idrismusty97: 2face father have died? Seriously? And who says mukina isn't active anymore... You would be surprise that most of the topics on frontpage were pushed by her. Stop making baseless assumption.

dude i know how nairaland works than u do. Mynd44 is the pushing most of those topics thesedays, mukina2 don relent since seun appointed mynd44 and obinoscopy
Re: Nairaland's Frontpage Needs Changes Please..........................! by Idrismusty97(m): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
Codedrock:

dude i know how nairaland works than u do. Mynd44 is the pushing most of those topics thesedays, mukina2 don relent since seun appointed mynd44 and obinoscopy
She tell you? Abeg facts or Adontbelive it. You didn't even mentioned semid4lyfe and you claim you know Nairaland. Mukina is still very active joor, proof me wrong.
Re: Nairaland's Frontpage Needs Changes Please..........................! by Obinoscopy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
Codedrock:

A very wrong statement.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Frontpage Needs Changes Please..........................! by Codedrock(m): 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Obinoscopy: A very wrong statement.

lol.. Bro that's what i noticed.. I know i may not be correct but litu is right about wat i said..

Bro obinoscopy actually i dont know if it is u or mynd44 that now push frontpage topics around 5am in the morning cos both of u are often online at once. I just know say it is either u or mynd44 i am sure mukina2 only contribute at her convenient tym.
Re: Nairaland's Frontpage Needs Changes Please..........................! by Codedrock(m): 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Idrismusty97: She tell you? Abeg facts or Adontbelive it. You didn't even mentioned semid4lyfe and you claim you know Nairaland. Mukina is still very active joor, proof me wrong.

mtchew.. Which semid4lyfe? The guy wey say even before obinoscopy and mynd44 were chosen him only tag topic to frontpage once in a week or less shey an him u dey call supermod?

And also.. Seun just started hiding the names of mods that tag a particular topic to frontpage recently if not for that i would have shown u where to see all diz..

Also mukina2 is only now very active when it is football tym..
Re: Nairaland's Frontpage Needs Changes Please..........................! by Codedrock(m): 12:00am On Aug 25, 2014
Idrismusty97: She tell you? Abeg facts or Adontbelive it. You didn't even mentioned semid4lyfe and you claim you know Nairaland. Mukina is still very active joor, proof me wrong.

mtchew.. Which semid4lyfe? The guy wey say even before obinoscopy and mynd44 were chosen him only tag topic to frontpage once in a week or less shey na him u dey call supermod?

And also.. Seun just started hiding the names of mods that tag a particular topic to frontpage recently if not for that i would have shown u where to see all diz..

Also mukina2 is only now very active when it is football tym..

*i just hope say i no go get ban as i dey talk this mod today oo* although Seun is always there to save my crazy ass.....

(1) (Reply)

B’haram May Link Up With ISIS —australian Negotiator / Wikipedia's Entry Page On The Nigerian NYSC. Fact Or Vandalism? / Missing Couple Found In SSS Cell In Ogun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.