Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister (10678 Views)

Maximising Nigeria’s Agric Comparative Advantage As New Minister Assumes Office / "Goodluck Jonathan: The Farmer's President" - Agric Minister Akinwunmi Adeshina / Rice Importers Owe FG N36.5 Billion In Unpaid Duties - Agric Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by nigerianvenom(m): 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
Agric Minister Disses APC With A Simple Tweet

[img]http://3.bp..com/-pXhnDC-Ty7g/U_oFcun5KqI/AAAAAAADZPo/lEACZv93JOc/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]

akinwunmi adesina
"never join noise makers.noise maybe loud,but fact are silent truth. agric is working in nigeria now. join the new wealth train"

[img]http://2.bp..com/-hDGUm69QxG8/U_oFcWUIR_I/AAAAAAADZPs/9pwu8R6NHzE/s280/Akinwumi_A._Adesina.png[/img]

59 Likes

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by nigerianvenom(m): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
thank u sir for reminding us about their lies,though we know it.
first the said patience jonathan was dead,she came out stronger and the the changed their song from majek fashek to the mandators.
just last week,GEJ travelled to germany,the information minister,reuben abati and doyin okupe whom are all the FG media channels never said GEJ was ill,but locally sponsored and evil machines of tinubu and co announced that GEJ is in coma in germany.
b4 now they said 500 school girls dat registered for waec were kidnapped by boko haram,now they have changed their tune to boko haram hoisting of flag without showing us one flag hoisted by their boko haram.
they said FG used military to rigged ekiti state election for PDP to win,but when same method was used in osun,guess what they said;they said "the will of they people prevailed".
no wonder d bible said,"and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set u free".

58 Likes

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by searay(m): 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lies of the century

Edited:
True to God, I did not read the article if any.

1 Like

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by meforyou1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
APC will be factionalized and broken into pieces in October after their presidential candidate nominations. Mark my words

15 Likes

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by JEITO: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
searay: Lie of the century
which century? The 20th century ba?
Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by searay(m): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
JEITO: which century? The 20th century ba?

guy this century
Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by Oklander: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
TAN don alert this guy!
Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
nigerianvenom: [img]http://2.bp..com/-hDGUm69QxG8/U_oFcWUIR_I/AAAAAAADZPs/9pwu8R6NHzE/s280/Akinwumi_A._Adesina.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-pXhnDC-Ty7g/U_oFcun5KqI/AAAAAAADZPo/lEACZv93JOc/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]

akinwunmi adesina
"never join noise makers.noise maybe loud,but fact are silent truth.agric is working in nigeria now.join the new wealth train"

There is no where the guy made reference to APC and You don't need to twist his word to justify your monthly pay to Mr Okupe.

15 Likes

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by IGBOSON1: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
Bluetooth2:

There is no where the guy made reference to APC and You don't need to twist his word to justify your monthly pay to Mr Okupe.

^^^Who was he referring to then?

20 Likes

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by Oklander: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
IGBOSON1:

Must it be a reference to somebody?

11 Likes

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
IGBOSON1:

Dude is a technocrat, I doubt if he has the gansterism of Okupe is in blood. His comment is clear atleast until he makes further reference to APC.

11 Likes

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by JEITO: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
searay: guy this century
guy then u are a visitor in Nigeria. I suspect u are from ghana!!
Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by HarrveySpecter(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
nigerianvenom: thank u sir for reminding us about their lies,though we know it.
first the said patience jonathan was dead,she came out stronger and the the changed their song from majek fashek to the mandators.
just last week,GEJ travelled to germany,the information minister,reuben abati and doyin okupe whom are all the FG media channels never said GEJ was ill,but locally sponsored and evil machines of tinubu and co announced that GEJ is in coma in germany.
b4 now they said 500 school girls dat registered for waec were kidnapped by boko haram,now they have changed their tune to boko haram hoisting of flag without showing us one flag hoisted by their boko haram.
they said FG used military to rigged ekiti state election for PDP to win,but when same method was used in osun,guess what they said;they said "the will of they people prevailed".
no wonder d bible said,"and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set u free".
Please go and watch shekaus latest video

2 Likes

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by Johnnyessence(m): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
u don't av point Mr akinwumi ur boss leadership is d worst ever Nigeria has been created price of garri is not d same we found it in obj govt. price opc rice av rise high imagine price of fish and meat too av rise in ur govt. we are not bullied by d so called transformation a gender we are not fooled by d so called giving rice and kerosene in other to gain people's heart hear me well people are enlightened with d latest development come 2015 u and ur boss vote out of govt Cos' we are tired of ur admission listen very well 2015 election will be free and fair Cos' d will of d people will surely come to pass.

2 Likes

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by poiZon: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
Johnnyessence: u don't av point Mr akinwumi ur boss leadership is d worst ever Nigeria has been created price of garri is not d same we found it in obj govt. price opc rice av rise high imagine price of fish and meat too av rise in ur govt. we are not bullied by d so called transformation a gender we are not fooled by d so called giving rice and kerosene in other to gain people's heart hear me well people are enlightened with d latest development come 2015 u and ur boss vote out of govt Cos' we are tired of ur admission listen very well 2015 election will be free and fair Cos' d will of d people will surely come to pass.

abeg no vex oo, wetin u say?

15 Likes

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by lilprinze: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
APC are bunch of Noise makers and liars who have been looking for attention since 19bc
GEJ till 2019

8 Likes

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by Raxz(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ride on Hon. Minister we know the throught the evidence is everywhere. Agriculture is working.

Mean while

VOTE GEJ 4 2015

7 Likes

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by SambisaKing: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر
[s]
lilprinze: APC are bunch of Noise makers and liers who are always looking for attention
[/s]
Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by Nwoguphillip: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
I don't blame you shina you de chop abi so u believe all Nigerians are eating and benefiting from your agric programme...I'll tell you it's a lie everybody is hungry even the farmers ...the state has failed Niigeria is a failed state check world ratings.....food is d most expensive scarce commodity in the world....nutritional content nil oranges dry as ever ......we need a revolution in agriculture not speeches and artificial flavouring of produce in an era where the world is reverting to organic healthy food. It's a shame u r serving a PDP govt but by 2015 when APC becomes Nigeria's main party we will look at your cv

1 Like

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by uch12(f): 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
Another gentleman.. Agriculture don get swag for niaja cos of uncle Jona n peeps like dis gentleman d agric minister.

Uncle Jona get swag, his ministers ova swag dey worry dem den niaja youths for d very first tyme in a looooooong tyme don become swag inshort
God pls continue 2 bless all d good peeps of Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by Johnnyessence(m): 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
am just happy d youth of today are revived with little education we attend we are tired of been cheated with this selfish politian instead of that man to make our agriculture graduate to be well established in their domain after d 5 yrs course program that stingy and selfish man refuse to start our agriculture graduates are now there on d street that lost hope to d Fg imagine employing agriculture graduate to banking job instead of them to give them capital to start their own farming input am sick and tired of this man Gej and his council members they are their to embezzle our treasury this is not done in a developed country u can find this act in Malaysia their agriculture is good. I could remember dangote start his own business from agriculture so I credit the farmers even me am practicing i.they don't av any plan to d incoming generation and let me tell u here we are not fooled by taking rice and kerosene to win our heart oooo no no no we are of God and d will of people will prevail.

2 Likes

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by Johnnyessence(m): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
d fadama program they bought is all about corrupting d whole system even d farmers are not enjoying d benefit of their hard labour. during d last election in Osun farmers are not fooled with rice and kerosene no even d local one av internet phones where by where votes are cast its will be send into d public online in d state of osun youth are now interested in d farming Cos' its easy to do but d FG av politicise every thing they don't believe they are hunting themselves Cos' people are now liberated pls my people in d house let's make our agriculture so easy to practice at least former u.s president w.f bush was a farmer and a Fisher man.
Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by Urine: 12:55am On Aug 26, 2014
lilprinze: APC are bunch of Noise makers and liers who have been looking for attention since 19bc

Before commenting on issues of national interest please work on your spelling. It's appalling that you can't spell a simple word like "liar".

4 Likes

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by searay(m): 1:50am On Aug 26, 2014
JEITO: guy then u are a visitor in Nigeria. I suspect u are from ghana!!
But you registered not too long ago, I should be the one to suspect you.

3 Likes

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by JEITO: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2014
searay: But you registered not too long ago, I should be the one to suspect you.
nah! Certainly not! I've been here from the beginning. Just a case of one thing leading to another and then the moniker/accounts had to change.
Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by searay(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2014
JEITO: nah! Certainly not! I've been here from the beginning. Just a case of one thing leading to another and then the moniker/accounts had to change.
talk true, them ban you. You no sabi play the game. Lols

1 Like

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by AfonSales(m): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2014
Johnnyessence: u don't av point Mr akinwumi ur boss leadership is d worst ever Nigeria has been created price of garri is not d same we found it in obj govt. price opc rice av rise high imagine price of fish and meat too av rise in ur govt. we are not bullied by d so called transformation a gender we are not fooled by d so called giving rice and kerosene in other to gain people's heart hear me well people are enlightened with d latest development come 2015 u and ur boss vote out of govt Cos' we are tired of ur admission listen very well 2015 election will be free and fair Cos' d will of d people will surely come to pass.

What is this f.o.o.l talking about?

2 Likes

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by JEITO: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2014
searay: talk true, them ban you. You no sabi play the game. Lols
haba! Seun na my boy for yonder na. Nobody fit ban me.

Had to change fone and couldn't remember the previous password so I open another account.
Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by OKDnigeria: 11:38am On Aug 26, 2014
SambisaKing: نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر
[s][/s]
And when they say APC is an Islamic party, some pple kick...

10 Likes

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by kaeycea(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
SambisaKing: نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر
[s][/s]
another endangered specie on d lose

6 Likes

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by searay(m): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
JEITO: haba! Seun na my boy for yonder na. Nobody fit ban me.

Had to change fone and couldn't remember the previous password so I open another account.
Alright. #TeamMultipleaccount

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plantain Cultivation Is Increasing, Let Us Talk About The Market. / We Help People Set Up A Poultry Farm, We Also Give Imformation On Poultry Busi' / Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.