Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,157 members, 7,838,951 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

15 Biggest Employers In The World. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 15 Biggest Employers In The World. (40288 Views)

Declassified CIA Documents Detail How To Sabotage Employers, Annoy Bosses / FG Unveils New Tax Incentives For Investors, Employers / High Paying Jobs That Remain Unfilled.employers Are Still Searching! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 25, 2014
Good!

Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by alaladakosta(f): 5:13am On Aug 25, 2014
I know Wal-Mart will be among, too much staff anytime you go into Wal-Mart, plus they employ anybody from any race . Me like them.

1 Like

Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by Artorius(m): 5:22am On Aug 25, 2014
I actually expected to find Google there, but then I guess they have a lot of machines to perform many tasks
Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by SirHouloo(m): 5:30am On Aug 25, 2014
Just seeing the reason why China isn't being faced with unemployment palaver despite their population, unlike their Indian counterpart. Nigeria should learn from this and be productive.

1 Like

Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by Atmmachine(m): 5:39am On Aug 25, 2014
We are talking of real companies,some niggas be talking about Dangote..
Who is Dangote ??

There are only 9 Dangote has only 10 companies in Nigeria.

There are about 300 walmart outlets in Pennsylvania,Ohio,Arizona & illinois alone.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by Atmmachine(m): 5:43am On Aug 25, 2014
Artorius: I actually expected to find Google there, but then I guess they have a lot of machines to perform many tasks

Facebook isn't on that list, why do you expect to see Google
Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by ogb5(m): 5:53am On Aug 25, 2014
Nairaland should be on that list.

Nairaland keeping 1 million plus jobless ones busy since 2005

7 Likes

Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 25, 2014
Maybe it's time to dust my certificate.
Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by agrovick(m): 6:15am On Aug 25, 2014
Huge corporations
Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by Artorius(m): 6:17am On Aug 25, 2014
Atmmachine:

Facebook isn't on that list, why do you expect to see Google
Oh please! Google is bigger than Facebook :/

2 Likes

Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by mekuzee1(m): 6:20am On Aug 25, 2014
If one of dis company comes to nigeria and employs all our unemployed youth,,our country wld b a beta place..*reminiscing*
Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by omoredia: 6:21am On Aug 25, 2014
!-@

Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by vision2050: 6:23am On Aug 25, 2014
Operation feed the nation. I will get there one day

1 Like

Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by Dgrea8t(m): 6:31am On Aug 25, 2014
We know d condition of d world(1John5:19).We are not 4rm here & must not tink like dem no matter wat, because of this: John16:33, John5:4. Dis is our day to shine!
Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 25, 2014
MsNas: I knew Walmart will be number one, Seeing as they are number one in the Fortune 500 companies. Yet, their pay is effing crappy. All they know is to be building Walmarts every 5miles undecided
Jealous lady! grin
Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by persie98: 6:35am On Aug 25, 2014
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 25, 2014
To get employment 4 dis kind companies, ur c.v go thick like handbook. grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by smallatobs(m): 6:45am On Aug 25, 2014
I cant see Cocacola (Athens), everywhere in the universe. OP please re-edit
Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by biomedixexcel(m): 6:52am On Aug 25, 2014
Ok
Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by Isiterere(m): 7:01am On Aug 25, 2014
moneyhungry: jizos!!!
when I clicked on 'reply' I was number 2. but before I could submit, I was number 22!!
what a speed?!!
where are we speeding to?.
if you feel like joining the race , change your network...
To your question; speeding to FP.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by Dreyl(m): 7:04am On Aug 25, 2014
Wow shocked
Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by daddylecturer(m): 7:16am On Aug 25, 2014
intereting.....
Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by dondo83(m): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2014
smallatobs: I cant see Cocacola (Athens), everywhere in the universe. OP please re-edit

Coca cola gives franchise to each country.... that why there is coca cola international then nbc (nigerian bottling company , gbc ghanian bottling company etc ....) so the coca cola company staff strength itself is not is not as much as one will expect from a brand name like coca cola

1 Like

Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by ogene70: 7:25am On Aug 25, 2014
bigx: I'd rather own something like PetroChina out of all, seems efficient, Largest revenue generated per employee

Mehn! love your reasoning, takes an entrepreneurial foresight to see that. The employees here are of greater value than all put together.

1 Like

Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by MsNas(f): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2014
all4naija: Jealous lady! grin
Jealous of minimum wage jobs? You're kidding right?? I'm tired of Nigerians cry
Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2014
MsNas:
Jealous of minimum wage jobs? You're kidding right?? I'm tired of Nigerians cry
Not the job but the company making billions and employing millions. Bwahaha....
Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by MsNas(f): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2014
all4naija: Not the job but the company making billions and employing millions. Bwahaha....
I'm afraid you aren't making sense. Why would I be jealous of the company? Say what? Did you read my initial post or you just interpreted it the way you wanted? My only grouse with Walmart is cos they have so much yet they pay their workers so little. Smh
Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 25, 2014
MsNas:
I'm afraid you aren't making sense. Why would I be jealous of the company? Say what? Did you read my initial post or you just interpreted it the way you wanted? My only grouse with Walmart is cos they have so much yet they pay their workers so little. Smh
Are you serious? You should probably re-read your previous comment prior to my first reply to understand what your assertion is really all about. Oh, please...!
Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by buJu234: 7:42am On Aug 25, 2014
to those of u calling Dangote group..

am not surprised because wen u re in ur village u will think that wea teacher thats driving Volkswagen beetle of 1968 model is the richest man in the world

3 Likes

Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by MsNas(f): 7:44am On Aug 25, 2014
all4naija: Are you serious? You should probably re-read your previous comment prior to my first reply to understand what your assertion is really all about. Oh, please...!
Oh yeah, cos you were right in my head when I was commenting right? Boy, please! undecided
Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 25, 2014
MsNas:
Oh yeah, cos you were right in my head when I was commenting right? Boy, please! undecided
No, I wasn't. Your assertion is clear of jealousy. PERIOD!
Re: 15 Biggest Employers In The World. by MsNas(f): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2014
all4naija: No, I wasn't. Your assertion is clear of jealousy. PERIOD!
cheesy cheesy Yes Sir, it's out of jealousy. Has the check from Walmart HQ, Bentonville, AR been forwarded to your bank account? Mscheww
Tryna form intellectual with me. Ta! Bye jor!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech / What Is The Best Answer For "How Did You Get My Number?" / Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.