Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Confused? Akpos Suddenly Asked - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Confused? Akpos Suddenly Asked (912 Views)

Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? / Hilarious Photo: Most Confused Bill-Board In Nigeria. / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! (2) (3) (4)

Confused? Akpos Suddenly Asked by solutions2itech(m): 12:21am On Aug 25, 2014
Akpos On a bus going from Ibadan to Lagos, the phone of a girl sitting close to me rang she picks it and said
“Honey, I’m in a bus going to Abuja for the burial, I’ll call you when I get there”.

Another girl’s phone rang, she said “Sweetheart I’m on my way to Port-Harcourt for the Masters Degree Form,
pls send me Credit for the trip.”

Another one’s phone rang, she said…”Alhaji, sorry I’m on my way to Owerri for the interview, I’ll call you later.”

Akpos who was sitting at the back of the bus suddenly raises his voice in anger “Driver stop please park! Park this bus! Where exactly is this bus going to!!!?”
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Abeg e no reach to ask

SOURCE- http://www.delsulinks.com/qtoa/39/akpos-suddenly-asked

Akpos Joins A New Football Team / BREAKING News!.........political Jokes / Meet The Man With Half A Head (see Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6