Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

What YOU Seriously Need To Know Before Opening A Clickbank Account As A Nigerian - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What YOU Seriously Need To Know Before Opening A Clickbank Account As A Nigerian (3926 Views)

Banks Jittery Over Single Account As Buhari Takes Over / Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof / How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What YOU Seriously Need To Know Before Opening A Clickbank Account As A Nigerian by presegsADESIDA(m): 5:51am On Aug 25, 2014
Hi nairalanders!

I guess you know that one of the best online accounts you need to have after having your own PayPal Account be it that of your country or that of UAE & USA I've been recommending to you is Clickbank account.Should in case you don't know,clickbank which is at www.clickbank.com is a merchant account where we have buyers,sellers(vendors) and affiliates of which I'm sure the meaning of the first two people is clear to you.Affiliates mean people that promote sellers(vendors) products to the buyers acting as intermediary who will be paid commission as high as 70% if any sale is generated.

You see,lots of people including my humble self have been making reasonable amount of money on the site with my affiliate account on the site using different strategies of which you can as well copy strategies outlined by Ewen Chia;a renowned affiliate marketer making it big on clickbank.

That is that!Now that you've received some insights on what clickbank means and how you can start making mon3y on the site,I believe you need to open for yourself a duly opened account to start making money with.But before you get yourself an account to avoid issue when you are to get paid,follow the set of instructions and guidelines outlined below:

1. Never open your Clickbank account on USA IP or with USA address because they will ask for your Tax ID when it comes to paying you but rather use UK address and UK IP to register your account using your real names and details.

2. PayPal pays via Cheque and ACH via USA Bank account that you can get online especially from payoneer.com for fr33.

3. It is not compulsory you buy a UK address to use for registering your UK clickbank account except if you want to be using it to collect your cheque.I personally go against you using the cheque option for receiving your earning on the site but rather go for the ACH USA Bank account method.

4. You can use or can be using other people's USA Bank account to be receiving your earnings on clickbank if you can't get USA Bank account of your own due to one reason or the other.All you need to do is to use the person's name usually as it on the person's account where the USA Bank account was created taking for example payoneer as your Payee Name when registering your clickbank account.

With all these in place,you are good to go to start promoting products on clickbank for commission without fear of how to receive your earnings.

Do not hesistate dropping your comment this e-mail especially if you want me to help you in opening your own Clickbank Account i.e you want to opt into my Clickbank Account Opening service which is just N3,000 only after which all you need to provide are your full names,accessible e-mail and payee name(if you wan't to use someoneelse's own) after making your payment for the service and also if you have any question,complaint and request as I will surely be glad in seeing how to be of utmost assistance to you.
Re: What YOU Seriously Need To Know Before Opening A Clickbank Account As A Nigerian by Adwexky(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
The last step in payoneer sign up is not loading on my pc and I use Firefox but latter use Safari. pls. what can I do.
Re: What YOU Seriously Need To Know Before Opening A Clickbank Account As A Nigerian by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
Adwexky: The last step in payoneer sign up is not loading on my pc and I use Firefox but latter use Safari. pls. what can I do.

How is it now?
You can use Internet Explorer instead or use latest Firefox browser.
Re: What YOU Seriously Need To Know Before Opening A Clickbank Account As A Nigerian by Adwexky(m): 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

How is it now?
You can use Internet Explorer instead or use latest Firefox browser.
Thanks for the advice. It worked using mozilla on another PC.
Re: What YOU Seriously Need To Know Before Opening A Clickbank Account As A Nigerian by Adwexky(m): 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
In fact the card has been created, but have not received it.
Re: What YOU Seriously Need To Know Before Opening A Clickbank Account As A Nigerian by Adwexky(m): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
presegsADESIDA:
Hi nairalanders!

I guess you know that one of the best online accounts you need to have after having your own PayPal Account be it that of your country or that of UAE & USA I've been recommending to you is Clickbank account.Should in case you don't know,clickbank which is at www.clickbank.com is a merchant account where we have buyers,sellers(vendors) and affiliates of which I'm sure the meaning of the first two people is clear to you.Affiliates mean people that promote sellers(vendors) products to the buyers acting as intermediary who will be paid commission as high as 70% if any sale is generated.

You see,lots of people including my humble self have been making reasonable amount of money on the site with my affiliate account on the site using different strategies of which you can as well copy strategies outlined by Ewen Chia;a renowned affiliate marketer making it big on clickbank.

That is that!Now that you've received some insights on what clickbank means and how you can start making mon3y on the site,I believe you need to open for yourself a duly opened account to start making money with.But before you get yourself an account to avoid issue when you are to get paid,follow the set of instructions and guidelines outlined below:

1. Never open your Clickbank account on USA IP or with USA address because they will ask for your Tax ID when it comes to paying you but rather use UK address and UK IP to register your account using your real names and details.

2. PayPal pays via Cheque and ACH via USA Bank account that you can get online especially from payoneer.com for fr33.

3. It is not compulsory you buy a UK address to use for registering your UK clickbank account except if you want to be using it to collect your cheque.I personally go against you using the cheque option for receiving your earning on the site but rather go for the ACH USA Bank account method.

4. You can use or can be using other people's USA Bank account to be receiving your earnings on clickbank if you can't get USA Bank account of your own due to one reason or the other.All you need to do is to use the person's name usually as it on the person's account where the USA Bank account was created taking for example payoneer as your Payee Name when registering your clickbank account.

With all these in place,you are good to go to start promoting products on clickbank for commission without fear of how to receive your earnings.

Do not hesistate dropping your comment this e-mail especially if you want me to help you in opening your own Clickbank Account i.e you want to opt into my Clickbank Account Opening service which is just N3,000 only after which all you need to provide are your full names,accessible e-mail and payee name(if you wan't to use someoneelse's own) after making your payment for the service and also if you have any question,complaint and request as I will surely be glad in seeing how to be of utmost assistance to you.
@PresegsAdesida, are you still an affliate at Clickbank and be honest, do you make any money on clickbank?
Re: What YOU Seriously Need To Know Before Opening A Clickbank Account As A Nigerian by Adwexky(m): 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

I'm still an affiliate and I still make money.
I have promoted clickbank products with ads but seems not be fruitful for me now. Pls. Can you give me any info. On how to an edge on Clickbank?
Re: What YOU Seriously Need To Know Before Opening A Clickbank Account As A Nigerian by tonjeola(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2014
Adwexky:
I have promoted clickbank products with ads but seems not be fruitful for me now. Pls. Can you give me any info. On how to an edge on Clickbank?
Alternative is my signature. Even with little effort, only 4 sales, u keeps making money
Re: What YOU Seriously Need To Know Before Opening A Clickbank Account As A Nigerian by Adwexky(m): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
tonjeola:

Alternative is my signature. Even with little effort, only 4 sales, u keeps making money
I have seen this prog. Of yours many times on this forum but dont know what is all about, if it is legit or not, what I will do to generate money on the site. Cant just opt in to any prog. For money. Can you find a way to explain more to me? You can send PM to me.
Re: What YOU Seriously Need To Know Before Opening A Clickbank Account As A Nigerian by tweenson(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
I will love it if you can help me to open clickbank account sir, how will I get in touch with you. My email, isaactwinson@gmail.com
Re: What YOU Seriously Need To Know Before Opening A Clickbank Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
tweenson:
I will love it if you can help me to open clickbank account sir, how will I get in touch with you. My email, isaactwinson@gmail.com

Still Presegsadesida Send a mail to info@ijamsolution.com
Re: What YOU Seriously Need To Know Before Opening A Clickbank Account As A Nigerian by ottidex(m): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
presegsADESIDA:
Hi nairalanders!

STILL WORKING IN 2017?

(1) (Reply)

Make Millions Doing This Recession Era(nigerians Only) / Check These Out For Your Interior,exterior And Decorative Painting Designs. / How Open A No Limit/verified Paypal Account In 9ja. + 4life Free Vpn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.