Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian (6134 Views)

Banks Jittery Over Single Account As Buhari Takes Over / I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You / Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2012
Are you interested in knowing

"How to Own a Verified & Functional PayPal Account as a Nigerian?"

Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by surveyProf(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
legalwealth: Are you interested in knowing

"How to Own a Verified & Functional PayPal Account as a Nigerian?"

Stop misleading people, PP will block d shit, u keep opening thread, and moderator will delect it....
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by Excelboi(m): 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2012
Op, it seems u no dey tire at all!
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
Excelboi: Op, it seems u no dey tire at all!

Tire as in how?

1 Like

Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2012
surveyProf:
Stop misleading people, PP will block d shit, u keep opening thread, and moderator will delect it....

Are you sure PP will block?
Na lie joor as I believe in POSSIBILITY which assisted me in getting its secrets which gave me audacity to be running mine successfully in Nigeria & helping other Nigerians with it with no probs whatsoever with evidences to proof.

MODS can delete it if they like.
I don't care nd won't make any complain.

The fact still remain that I'm sure of the way I do it with the secret only known to me in Naija for now.Don't try that my discovery that I've been using...OK?
Tap from the anointing...
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by surveyProf(m): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2012
legalwealth:

Are you sure PP will block?
Na lie joor as I believe in POSSIBILITY which assisted me in getting its secrets which gave me audacity to be running mine successfully in Nigeria & helping other Nigerians with it with no probs whatsoever with evidences to proof.

MODS can delete it if they like.
I don't care nd won't make any complain.

The fact still remain that I'm sure of the way I do it with the secret only known to me in Naija for now.Don't try that my discovery that I've been using...OK?
Tap from the anointing...
You keep opening thread like dis, is like you are happy to see people loss their hard earn money to PP...

==> Leeme tell you are you are doing it, there is no secret in der, and PP will block, that is if one of your customers file a case against you "it is called PP consumer protection right" you operating from Nigeria with a changed IP perhaps Us IP, China IP or watever, will be asked to provide a telephone bill, address bill of the country u used in opening, which I know u can not do...

1. Log on to google and type yellow page and search for addresses in places like China, Us or Britain.

PP will block it no point spilling the beans!
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2012
surveyProf:
You keep opening thread like dis, is like you are happy to see people loss their hard earn money to PP...

For your info,I've never lost and will never loose any of my cash or that of my clients to PayPal in Jesus Name because I'm a man of faith though I've been actively using my verified PayPal account since 2009 and still using it and so likewise to most of my PayPal clients that I do help to open and manage their account or they manage it on their own following my simple sets of instructions while I provide them with quality and best resources to use for running their PayPal accounts.

We will never loose as we've not been loosing because I'm so sure.

For your info,I used 6 months to study and make researches about PayPal before I broke even May 2009 not listening to people ugly say about PayPal.

I'm stubborn by nature though nd IMPOSSIBILITY is a taboo to me and for your information,Paypal know that I'm a Nigerian.

How?You might want to ask.
I have an affiliate site that people pay me $37 nd $10 via PayPal directly into my PayPal account to join it with no hitch.

What of that?

1 Like

Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by surveyProf(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2012
legalwealth:

For your info,I've never lost any of my cash to PayPal since 2009 that I've been actively using my PayPal account and still using it and so likewise to most of my PayPal clients that I do help to open and manage their account or they manage it on their own following my simple sets of instructions while I provide them with quality and best resources to use for running their PayPal accounts.

We will never loose as we've not been loosing because I'm so sure.

For your info,I used 6 months to study and make researches about PayPal before I broke even May 2009 not listening to people ugly say about PayPal.

I'm stubborn by nature though nd IMPOSSIBILITY is a taboo to me and for your information,Paypal know that I'm a Nigerian.

How?You might want to ask.
I have an affiliate site that people pay me $37 nd $10 via PayPal directly into my PayPal account to join it with no hitch.

What of that?
Youngman, there is no point aguring with you @ first, because you are mislead from the unset, I have lost about $1.550 to PP three years ago, den I used a German IP, address and Phone number from Nigeria to open my PP, and one day I forgot to used same german IP dat was wen I lost my hard earn money, I tried file a case to PP, till date I can not get my money back, in otherwords I do not want to stand and watch others following same way, that is while I am warming ur prospective clients who might want to follow dis illegal way of opening PP.

Finally, You said PP knows you are operating from Nigeria, man stop "kidding" Nigerians are not allowed to own and operate PP account, in otherwords PP can not be paying you, the question is wat are they paying you for? "perhaps for intoducting other Illegal client to dem......lol"
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2012
surveyProf:

==> Leeme tell you are you are doing it, there is no secret in der, and PP will block, that is if one of your customers file a case against you "it is called PP consumer protection right" you operating from Nigeria with a changed IP perhaps Us IP, China IP or watever, will be asked to provide a telephone bill, address bill of the country u used in opening, which I know u can not do...

1. Log on to google and type yellow page and search for addresses in places like China, Us or Britain.

PP will block it no point spilling the beans!

I just smiled.
There are some important secrets that so-called themselves PayPal gurus don't know that I know but I don't call myself PayPal guru because I'm more than being called a guru.OK?

There are rules guiding even if you want to be selling with your PayPal account.

Chargebacks,refunds and customer care package needs to be followed only if you want to be going wide with PayPal.

Simple!Be legitimate with your dealings with your PayPal account.
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2012
surveyProf:
I have lost about $1.550 to PP three years ago, den I used a German IP, address and Phone number from Nigeria to open my PP, and one day I forgot to used same german IP dat was wen I lost my hard earn money,
Lost $1.5 or $1,500?I felt as much from onset with your arguements with me but you were completely at fault if I'm allowed to interview you under court oat that you will answer all my questions correctly.

Three years ago?
Your software was not nice enough to have shieldied you,used proxy or VPN nd if VPN,
static or dynamic one with a particular IP.
Was your source of your cash legitimate nd how were you sure that it was because of your IP mistake as it might be something.

For your info,I don't even use all those common VPN though they the best for now but VPN do only work with that particular country PayPal of that VPN with only 1 paypal account advicely but my own wizard works with any country PayPal and a stable IP configured to it can operate with 2 different PayPal accounts of different countries at the same time without no hitch as I'm talking from PROVEN expeiences.

Another great lie from me:
There is a special USA verified PayPal account that operates on NIGERIA Ip without no limitation as its been working for more than 3 months now even used it to buy things on CLICKBANK while on the same Nigeria IP.
If you can find your way to Osogbo in Osun State with your laptop with your Nigeria IP,I will open that PayPal that works on Nigeria IP for you and even buy anything online for you with it in your presence.
You can even reach a student/client of mine that could not afford my main PayPal account opening and maintainning service fee of just a token of N10,000
but using that one operating on Naija IP which is less for as low as N5,000 nd reasons been low cannot be over emphasized because I don't give guarantee on that ...
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by surveyProf(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2012
^^^
Users of PP knows there is wat is called PP consumer protection right, with dis any of your client u sold stuff to can choose to file a case against you, and PP will ask you to present all documents you used wen opening d account, my was like dat, I could not present any document, becos I used a German address frm Google, "yellow pages", Just pray that you dont hv so many cash in you account wen PP will block it!
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
legalwealth:
Lost $1.5 or $1,500?I felt as much from onset with your arguements with me but you were completely at fault if I'm allowed to interview you under court oat that you will answer all my questions correctly.

Three years ago?
Your software was not nice enough to have shieldied you,used proxy or VPN nd if VPN,
static or dynamic one with a particular IP.
Was your source of your cash legitimate nd how were you sure that it was because of your IP mistake as it might be something.

For your info,I don't even use all those common VPN though they the best for now but VPN do only work with that particular country PayPal of that VPN with only 1 paypal account advicely but my own wizard works with any country PayPal and a stable IP configured to it can operate with 2 different PayPal accounts of different countries at the same time without no hitch as I'm talking from PROVEN expeiences.

Another great lie from me:
There is a special USA verified PayPal account that operates on NIGERIA Ip without no limitation as its been working for more than 3 months now even used it to buy things on CLICKBANK while on the same Nigeria IP.
If you can find your way to Osogbo in Osun State with your laptop with your Nigeria IP,I will open that PayPal that works on Nigeria IP for you and even buy anything online for you with it in your presence.
You can even reach a student/client of mine that could not afford my main PayPal account opening and maintainning service fee of just a token of N10,000
but using that one operating on Naija IP which is less for as low as N5,000 nd reasons been low cannot be over emphasized because I don't give guarantee on that ...
on his Mobile line 0 8 0 7 8 4 6 2 1 3 3 and Mr. Alias by name to ask about the effectiveness of his USA PayPal account that works on Nigeria IP with no hitch.
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2012
surveyProf: ^^^
Users of PP knows there is wat is called PP consumer protection right, with dis any of your client u sold stuff to can choose to file a case against you, and PP will ask you to present all documents you used wen opening d account, my was like dat, I could not present any document, becos I used a German address frm Google, "yellow pages", Just pray that you dont hv so many cash in you account wen PP will block it!

Another thing that you must note is that as a Nigerian that want to use PayPal,there are some countries that are adviseable to be used and Germany is even out of the list.

Without talking too much so as to conserve my main secrets,you can give me a call on
0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
to try out my own PayPal account opening service with my 60 days Money Back guarantee before you conclude that PayPal is bad.
PayPal like legal Nigerians in as much that you are using it for legitimate transactions and deals with no going against their bot rules which are so simple.
OK?

Actively using it since 2009 nd even off recent kept as high as more than $1,000 in it for days that I even successfully sent $875 to a friend of mine in USA though he disgraced himself up at the end of the day which youزcan read more extensively about at www.nairaland.com/1035964/what-should-friend-mine-usa
and I used the remainning for business and personal usage in Nigeria.

Aside that,there are so many ways of withdrawing from PayPal into Nigeria account but thank God for onlinenaira
this time around that has made it so easy.
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2012
I'm not saying all these just because of people cash that will be paid to me to get them one but because without PayPal,People are
1.Loosing real opportunities
2.Loosing money
3.Not saving money
4.Not being secured and respected online and many more.
How?

I will just back up no 1 and 3 mentioned above using the EBOOK that I will attach below.
Just download and read the FREE EBOOK to see how Money Making and money saving opportunities are been missed.

And I will briefly backup nos 2 nd 4 later as more challenges come in for me to defend.

Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by surveyProf(m): 5:51am On Sep 28, 2012
legalwealth:

Another thing that you must note is that as a Nigerian that want to use PayPal,there are some countries that are adviseable to be used and Germany is even out of the list.

Without talking too much so as to conserve my main secrets,you can give me a call on
0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
to try out my own PayPal account opening service with my 60 days Money Back guarantee before you conclude that PayPal is bad.
PayPal like legal Nigerians in as much that you are using it for legitimate transactions and deals with no going against their bot rules which are so simple.
OK?

Actively using it since 2009 nd even off recent kept as high as more than $1,000 in it for days that I even successfully sent $875 to a friend of mine in USA though he disgraced himself up at the end of the day which youزcan read more extensively about at www.nairaland.com/1035964/what-should-friend-mine-usa
and I used the remainning for business and personal usage in Nigeria.

Aside that,there are so many ways of withdrawing from PayPal into Nigeria account but thank God for onlinenaira

Now you have just let the cat out of the bag, If you are using a third party, services as a payment gateway, then you will not be having any problem with paypal, like I know onlinenaira very well, they are highly recommended, if I am not mistaken, that is perhaps wat you are currently using.
this time around that has made it so easy.

Now you have just let the cat out of the bag, If you are using a third party, services as a payment gateway, then you will not be having any problem with paypal, like I know onlinenaira very well, they are highly recommended, if I am not mistaken, that is perhaps wat you are currently using.
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2012
surveyProf:

Never,I run my own PayPal account myself and I've never withdrew my own cash through onlinenaira before but I do recommend them.
Dealing with them is good but "YOU NEED TO IN CONTROL" but they are in control of you and your business deciding over your transaction but you need to "TAKE CONTROL"

but I do help some Nigerians working online to collect their earnings online and either pay with my own cash into their account if I have extra budget to pay for it now at N150 per dollar or just tell them to open onlinenaira account while I send it to their account if I do not have budget to pay them.

As a matter of fact,I just helped a nairalander to withdraw $25 , $25 and $24 into 3 different PayPal accounts of mine yesterday since he said that he cannot collect the cash from the different channels into one PayPal and do you know what,I just charged a total of $10 of which paypal sending charges inclusive unlike other PayPal owners that will charge you 50% of your cash while mine is not done that way as I like assisting Nigerians and as well to encourage them.

Infact,I helped this same nairalander to withdraw $100 and $25 online some 2 months ago,paid N10,000 into his bank account for $62.5 at the rate of N160 &
I directed him to open online naira account while I sent his remaining $62.5 to it.

Did I gained anything?PayPal charged their commission but I never bothered because I have peaceful flow of PayPal cash from the programme that I uploaded an EBOOK about above and so many other Nigerians especially some nairalanders nd my subscribers
Do you know what?I'm provisioned for and I can give you phone numbers of these people for you to speak with them.
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by surveyProf(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2012
^^^
Anyway, I wish all the best, as you keep using your PP frm Nigeria!!!
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 7:23am On Sep 28, 2012
surveyProf: ^^^

Thanks man..
Believe me,just some one or two secrets that I got when I studied PayPal for 6 good months gave me their clues of running it successfully from Nigeria since May 2009 becuase I saw a lot of opportunities online then and even up till now that requires PayPal account which you will agree with me.

PayPal has played important roles in my life and business using the secrets and guidelines that I got which has been burning in my mind to assist Nigerians with eventhough that I won't unleash the important secrets with do give important tips and supports to those that I've been rendering the service for.
I do more than just opening a verified PayPal account for anyone but I as well provide everything needed to operate it be it VPN,support and many more.

1.I charge maximum of N10,000 for my VIP i.e active users PayPal service which includes VPN for a year or even more than that which subsequent year payment for my Wizard VPN goes for as low as N6,500 a year
instead of $10 monthly VPN which is $120 in a year considering how much you will save with using that of N6,500 a year that I do provide,
verified PayPal account,my full 24/7 supports,funding and withdrawing from it and many more.

2.I charge as low as N7,000 for my premium i.e once in a while user PayPal service which includes VPN for a year or even more than that which subsequent year payment for my Wizard VPN goes for low as N6,500 a year
instead of $10 monthly VPN which is $120 in a year considering how much you will save with using that of N6,500 a year that I do provide,
verified PayPal account,my full 24/7 supports,funding and withdrawing from it and many more.
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2012
legalwealth:

surveyProf:
^^^

Thanks man..
Believe me,just some one or two secrets that I got when I studied PayPal for 6 good months gave me their clues of running it successfully from Nigeria since May 2009 becuase I saw a lot of opportunities online then and even up till now that requires PayPal account which you will agree with me.

PayPal has played important roles in my life and business using the secrets and guidelines that I got which has been burning in my mind to assist Nigerians with eventhough that I won't unleash the important secrets with do give important tips and supports to those that I've been rendering the service for.
I do more than just opening a verified PayPal account for anyone but I as well provide everything needed to operate it be it VPN,support and many more.

1.I charge maximum of N10,000 for my VIP i.e active users PayPal service which includes VPN for a year or even more than that which subsequent year payment for my Wizard VPN goes for as low as N6,500 a year

2.I charge as low as N7,000 for my premium i.e once in a while user PayPal service which includes VPN for a year or even more than that which subsequent year payment for my Wizard VPN goes for low as N6,500 a year

3.Third one goes for N3,500 if you already have proven dedicated VPN like hidemyass PRO,StrongVPN for $10 monthly or less among others but I recommend these two.
All you need to do is to send us your VPN details while I use to open a verified PayPal for you plus my bonus guides,tips etc to use in operating your Paypal successfully delivered to you plus my funding and withdrawing clues and support but there is no guarantee of my CUSTOMER CARE.

Anywhich way as it goes nd continues,
You can reach me 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
or on 0 8 0 3 9 6 1 4 6 0 6 if you need expertise guidance on any of the 3 Packages listed above..
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by Manweysabi(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2012
Where do i start from? I'll need a PayPal account and how to make money in it. Thanks
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by mewindz(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2012
its very possible to own and operate a paypal account from 9ja buh its @ your own risk....cos its when u av lots of cash in it paypal go padlock am...
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2012
mewindz: its very possible to own and operate a paypal account from 9ja buh its @ your own risk....cos its when u av lots of cash in it paypal go padlock am...

Man!You are right but the fact still remain that it depends on how you operate your PayPal account while in Nigeria and what you are using to operate it.

I've transacted over $5,000 with my main VERIFIED PayPal account since 2009 without loosing a dime and the account is still as active than even ever before.

We transacted over $1,000 with a Doctor client of mine verified PayPal account without loosing a dime this year and the account is still active and as well transacted over $700 with an UNVERIFIED PayPal account for the past 3 months among other ones and they are all still active with proof which I can show for.

In a matter of fact,I helped a nairalander to withdraw $25 ,$25 and $24 into these accounts 2 days ago and the nairalander if seeing this my post will be saying YES that all I'm saying is TRUE with no trace of lie.

since they are still the most active PayPal accounts that I'm in charge of supporting the owners though.
I have 2 verified PayPal account though but I used 1 actively like that.

It depends on some factors but I got the working factors.OK?

I'm not a PayPal guru but a RESEACHER,Mentor and guidance.Right?
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by arbitrage: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2012
I think you both (legalwealth and surveyprof) have points. If you have a reliable foreign IP (as legalwealth said), it may sure help prevent restriction provided you wont forget someday (like surveyprof said). But bigger issue is when a client raises consumer protection issue against you (like surveyprof said) requesting chargeback. Paypal has no protection for you in that case even if you are in the accepted country with utility bill and not just using cloaked IP or VPN.

I opened my first paypal in Nigeria before 2005 but was not verified. I did not know then whether Nigeria was not accepted then but I could remember a prolonged litigation against Paypal in the US (California or New York District Court) that was settled out of court (as a result of extreme charges on paypal services, which some group of users raised lawsuit). Paypal agreed to settle out of court and the settlement amount (in millions of dollars) was shared among all of us (affected) that have opened Paypal account bewteen 2001 and 2005. My share then of the millions was just $8 and I was excited to claim but you could only claim it by first verifying your paypal account. They gave me the last 8 days to verify and accept the fund using either credit card or US bank account. The last day of the grace to accept the fund via account verification was August 19, 2005 and that was the day I got my first ever Mastercard from Intercontinental Bank. As I rushed to collect it that afternoon from Adeola Hopewell VI branch, I was busy in Lagos transit till I traveled out of Nigeria same night and could not use internet. So I lost the claim as the date passed. But I later verified the paypal account using that ICB Mastercard and was using the account until I later opened a US bank account to link it additionally.

I could remember how an e-gold scammer scammed me of paypal after saying I should send some e-gold amount to receive 150% return by paypal. I did and I got the paypal but few days after, someone else wrote and said he did not authorize transfer from his paypal. The egold scammer told me it was a fault of their client as they have such agreement to usage of their paypal. So he resent another paypal to compensate and the owner of the second one claimed he unauthorized it. By third complaint to egold scammer, he never replied me again and their website was down henceforth. Many foreigners/whites around me were ready to invest then when they saw my 150% paypal return. Thank God I asked them to hold on before the paypal reversal saga started.

My paypal account was not limited or restricted in all of this but my money was gone because then, Paypal works in such a way that if I didn't have balance in my paypal account, it will automatically remove money from my attached mastercard or US bank to pay for what I was buying. I still used same account in those 2006/7 to buy Thermaltake Home Theatre PC (HTPC), LG Blu-Ray/HD-DVD optical drive, etc from ebay and other sites. By the way, not many people know about Blu-Ray or HD generally on this part of the world then. The same paypal account, opened in Nigeria and verified outside the country, was working these strides for me. When my ICB Mastercard expired in 2007, Paypal notified me to replace with a new card. I didn't until I cam back to Nigeria in 2008 and obtained new card but by then Paypal would not recognize nor accept my Nigerian card. I think I later used the visa card that came with my US bank account but the account was restricted after I started accessing it from Nigeria. They are still asking me for phone and address verification of that account but I left it since it was just under $5 balance remaining.

So, IP address could be an issue while charge-back fund reversal from Paypal consumer protection could be a grater issue. But the unguaranteed US paypal on Nigerian IP that legalwealth said he is testing could be a frontier in these if it is confirmed eventually.

By the way, legalwealth, your attached ebook seems to be an mlm sort of. You pay $10 paypal to earn from others you promote your link to. Not because there is a work/task/business to be done explained in the book. It's like you refer someone by facebook, twitter, whatever, to join and pay $10 and so you make money. The info (ebooks or software with resale rights) are not info to work on but rather the selling or rather recruiting of others is the source of the money making of $10 into your paypal. MLM of a sort, am I right?

2 Likes

Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2012
mewindz: its very possible to own and operate a paypal account from 9ja buh its @ your own risk....cos its when u av lots of cash in it paypal go padlock am...

Do you have one?If yes,you have some questions to answer to benefit others or anyone having one can show up to face my questions for the benefit of everyone.Thanks
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by Manweysabi(m): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2012
legalwealth:

Owing a PayPal account is not an issue as I've analysed how to get one above nor how to make money into it as there are countless of genuine opportunies of making money into PayPal without been scammed as scammers rarely make use of this account because PayPal deal with scams and fraudulent acts like shit neither how to fund it or withdraw cash from it without being scammed is an issue as I've perfected my research on that.
Moreso,you are secured with PayPal as you can request for refund within 24hrs or lesser unlike using Debit or credit card for refund and unlike LR,PayZa and others that do not have or deal with refund.
I can remember some months ago when 3schools refunded me my $90 or so without me even asking for it because I submitted my GTBank naira mastercard 1st which they were asking to scan things to them for approval where with PayPal,it will be done instantly which made me to later use my PayPal but they refunded my cash telling me that they deal with payment modes submitted 1st which was my debit card.

I will shed some light on how to make money with or into PayPal account in my next post.
alright bro. I go dey follow u like twitter. Lol
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2012
arbitrage: I think you both (legalwealth and surveyprof) have points. If you have a reliable foreign IP (as legalwealth said), it may sure help prevent restriction provided you wont forget someday (like surveyprof said). But bigger issue is when a client raises consumer protection issue against you (like surveyprof said) requesting chargeback. Paypal has no protection for you in that case even if you are in the accepted country with utility bill and not just using cloaked IP or VPN.

I opened my first paypal in Nigeria before 2005 but was not verified. I did not know then whether Nigeria was not accepted then but I could remember a prolonged litigation against Paypal in the US (California or New York District Court) that was settled out of court (as a result of extreme charges on paypal services, which some group of users raised lawsuit). Paypal agreed to settle out of court and the settlement amount (in millions of dollars) was shared among all of us (affected) that have opened Paypal account bewteen 2001 and 2005. My share then of the millions was just $8 and I was excited to claim but you could only claim it by first verifying your paypal account. They gave me the last 8 days to verify and accept the fund using either credit card or US bank account. The last day of the grace to accept the fund via account verification was August 19, 2005 and that was the day I got my first ever Mastercard from Intercontinental Bank. As I rushed to collect it that afternoon from Adeola Hopewell VI branch, I was busy in Lagos transit till I traveled out of Nigeria same night and could not use internet. So I lost the claim as the date passed. But I later verified the paypal account using that ICB Mastercard and was using the account until I later opened a US bank account to link it additionally.

I could remember how an e-gold scammer scammed me of paypal after saying I should send some e-gold amount to receive 150% return by paypal. I did and I got the paypal but few days after, someone else wrote and said he did not authorize transfer from his paypal. The egold scammer told me it was a fault of their client as they have such agreement to usage of their paypal. So he resent another paypal to compensate and the owner of the second one claimed he unauthorized it. By third complaint to egold scammer, he never replied me again and their website was down henceforth. Many foreigners/whites around me were ready to invest then when they saw my 150% paypal return. Thank God I asked them to hold on before the paypal reversal saga started.

My paypal account was not limited or restricted in all of this but my money was gone because then, Paypal works in such a way that if I didn't have balance in my paypal account, it will automatically remove money from my attached mastercard or US bank to pay for what I was buying. I still used same account in those 2006/7 to buy Thermaltake Home Theatre PC (HTPC), LG Blu-Ray/HD-DVD optical drive, etc from ebay and other sites. By the way, not many people know about Blu-Ray or HD generally on this part of the world then. The same paypal account, opened in Nigeria and verified outside the country, was working these strides for me. When my ICB Mastercard expired in 2007, Paypal notified me to replace with a new card. I didn't until I cam back to Nigeria in 2008 and obtained new card but by then Paypal would not recognize nor accept my Nigerian card. I think I later used the visa card that came with my US bank account but the account was restricted after I started accessing it from Nigeria. They are still asking me for phone and address verification of that account but I left it since it was just under $5 balance remaining.

So, IP address could be an issue while charge-back fund reversal from Paypal consumer protection could be a grater issue. But the unguaranteed US paypal on Nigerian IP that legalwealth said he is testing could be a frontier in these if it is confirmed eventually.

By the way, legalwealth, your attached ebook seems to be an mlm sort of. You pay $10 paypal to earn from others you promote your link to. Not because there is a work/task/business to be done explained in the book. It's like you refer someone by facebook, twitter, whatever, to join and pay $10 and so you make money. The info (ebooks or software with resale rights) are not info to work on but rather the selling or rather recruiting of others is the source of the money making of $10 into your paypal. MLM of a sort, am I right?

Hmmm
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2012
At arbitrage,you said it all but note that
1.There are ways and tutorials of dealing with chargebacks,refunds and so on should in case you want to go far to the extent of using it to be selling things online but
for just buying things online or making payment or sending to someone,you won't have any of such issue of chargeback,refunding and lots more but I repeat again,
IF YOU WANT TO BE SELLING with your PayPal account either on Ebay or personal products,you must take another course which includes dealing with customers with PayPal which I have on ground ready to give anyone that request for it on some conditions though it is going to be FREE.
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2012
legalwealth: At arbitrage,you said it all but note that
1.There are ways and tutorials of dealing with chargebacks,refunds and so on should in case you want to go far to the extent of using it to be selling things online but
for just buying things online or making payment or sending to someone,you won't have any of such issue of chargeback,refunding and lots more but I repeat again,
IF YOU WANT TO BE SELLING with your PayPal account either on Ebay or personal products,you must take another course which includes dealing with customers with PayPal which I have on ground ready to give anyone that request for it on some conditions though it is going to be FREE.

Concerning IP issue,people tends to make mistake in selecting Dedicated VPN [ Do not use proxy sites or using proxy IP to open PayPal] that will last or can afford to be paying it monthly or yearly fee without breakage in service or switching to another VPN provider which will tend to change VPN IP nd location leading to paypal limiting the account if there is change in accessing IP for verification and security purpose to prevent account from being hacked or accessed by unauthorised personnels because PayPal dont play with security as you will observe that yahoomail most especially GMAIL now do tell us to verify our email or phone number before we can access it if their bot suspects change in accessing IP or location all in the name of protecting our account as done by PayPal as well but the solution to that is ...
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2012
legalwealth:

Concerning IP issue,people tends to make mistake in selecting Dedicated VPN [ Do not use proxy sites or using proxy IP to open PayPal] that will last or can afford to be paying it monthly or yearly fee without breakage in service or switching to another VPN provider which will tend to change VPN IP nd location leading to paypal limiting the account if there is change in accessing IP for verification and security purpose to prevent account from being hacked or accessed by unauthorised personnels because PayPal dont play with security as you will observe that yahoomail most especially GMAIL now do tell us to verify our email or phone number before we can access it if their bot suspects change in accessing IP or location all in the name of protecting our account as done by PayPal as well but the solution to that is ...
to open,verify,use and be accessing your account with one IP given to you by a reliable VPN provider that you've selected and pay them a year or 2 years subscription to show to them that YOU are serious and that you mean business.OK?

But do you know what?
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2012
legalwealth:
to open,verify,use and be accessing your account with one IP given to you by a reliable VPN provider that you've selected and pay them a year or 2 years subscription to show to them that YOU are serious and that you mean business.OK?

But do you know what?
I don't use any VPN provider though hidemyass and some other ones are working okay and
the VPN that I do use and do provide though have different packages but I gave the least one above just for PayPal only above in my subsequesnt post for N6,500 for a year is more than effective as it has been tested and proven working effectively and it is under visible control.

Note this: "Any business or package that a real businessman is rendering or recommend and do not have FULL CONTROL over or let me say a very high % over is not a REAL business of his own"

Take it or leave it.
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
arbitrage: By the way, legalwealth, your attached ebook seems to be an mlm sort of. You pay $10 paypal to earn from others you promote your link to. Not because there is a work/task/business to be done explained in the book. It's like you refer someone by facebook, twitter, whatever, to join and pay $10 and so you make money. The info (ebooks or software with resale rights) are not info to work on but rather the selling or rather recruiting of others is the source of the money making of $10 into your paypal. MLM of a sort, am I right?

Somehow like that but let me put it in a better way,it is a combination of MLM[Multi Level Marketing],Referral Programme and Affiliate Marketing that delivers even more different opportunities as well paying $10 & $37 per person instantly and autopilot or automatic into your PayPal with instant access to control panel and to over $511 worth of packages of membership site,ebooks and softwares even some with resale rights which one can use personally or resell to make more money.

In short,just download the EBOOKS attached below and read the it very well checking out it other resources for proofs.OK?

There are so many other ways of making legitimate money into one PayPal account being an elance or freelancer writer,working on fiverr among others of which few have been listed here.Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ecobank Nigeria To Establish 50,000 Xpress Points In 2019 – MD / GTB Introduces Minimum Balance Of N1,000 / Ideas Needed: What Business Can A Woman Start Up With 500K?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.