Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Lautech Admission List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lautech Admission List (12085 Views)

Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process / 2011 Lautech Admission List S Out / Lautech Admission List Is Finally Out On Lautechadmissions.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lautech Admission List by imelachi(f): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2008
Hi Nairalanders, Lautech Admission List is out, do u find ur name?
Re: Lautech Admission List by walexy5050(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2008
lautch list is out all lautech applicant.check it on their website with ur pin,serial numberand registration number
Re: Lautech Admission List by Segzypumpy: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2008
It say i shuld wait 4 nxt batch
Re: Lautech Admission List by rill: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2008
hallelujah!!!!! i saw ma name. i have been admitted for medicine and surgery. anybody feeling fly like me in the house?
Re: Lautech Admission List by aomom(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2008
then u welcome to Helm of future leaderz which will either make u or mar u
Re: Lautech Admission List by aomom(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2008
@ imealachi are u a stelite or a fresher if yes wot level and course?

@ rill congrats
4 me cse
Re: Lautech Admission List by rotka(m): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2008
Congrats fellow nairalander dat js becum a fresher.I'm in 400L CSE.If u nid 2 kno anytin abt LAUTECH,u're free 2 ask.
Re: Lautech Admission List by aomom(m): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2008
well i an expdite so anyhow we get in touch in skul
Re: Lautech Admission List by rotka(m): 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2008
Congratz aomom.We shall si in schl,
Re: Lautech Admission List by imelachi(f): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2008
@ ammom, i am a fresher
Re: Lautech Admission List by aomom(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2008
thanx rotka
@ imelachi kool wot dept where u placed
coz comp sci was wat i wanted.
but lautech messed up this tyme around coz most expidite with flashing scores where just dumped where ever the admin officer wanted but thank God i wrote jamb and i was placed in CSe as for Pd place ment check supplementry list.
ma friend scored 350 in pd and he was placed in that stinking gross anatomy dept instead of medcine.
my number is 08098proftj, 08029241747
Re: Lautech Admission List by aomom(m): 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2008
hey that pic on ur profile info looks lyk that of a typical lautech building wait let me guess its MKO (750) lecture thearte anywayz thats were i will be receiving lectures until 200l see ya in skul next week!
Re: Lautech Admission List by rotka(m): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2008
@ aomom,ur set didnt per4om well @ all, And ur buddy score{350} cant even place him in chemical engrn talkless of medicine.For med. d score shld b atleast 410.Okay broda.
Re: Lautech Admission List by rotka(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2008
@ imelachi.Wot dept are in?Can i av ur yahoo id/numba to contact u wen i'm in schl.Takia
Re: Lautech Admission List by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2008
helo guys any futmyt in the house?please,wen wil the 08\09 admixion lists be out?i score 238 in my post D.E,i apply for chemical engineering tanks.
Re: Lautech Admission List by imelachi(f): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2008
@ rotka [i][/i]I am a fresher, but when i checked my admission status, it said i shud check for subsequent list, though i scored 218 in jamb and 53.7 in my post jamb, what is my fate. my mobile no is 07033387830 and my mail address is talk2goodness4life@yahoo.com. Like to hear from u soonest.
Re: Lautech Admission List by slawuyi: 11:35am On Oct 29, 2008
To all freshers in the house, Congrats and welcome to LAUTECH, a school of making. I pray that God will supply everything you need to scale through LAUTECH be it in the aspect of finance, spiritual, mental etc. Please remember to son and daughter of whom you are , don't come to school and become another being oooooooooooooooo. Prepare for your matric very soon.

God Bless you. Hope to see you

Lawuyi Samuel
CSE Department
Re: Lautech Admission List by aomom(m): 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2008
well see our set is the most well behaved set according to Prof. J K OLoke, He was our father who saw us tru this crisis in the test era, he now propounded a solution to our problem. U see frankly i will leave ma hostel in the morning to go for lectures @ 1500 lt, excatly wots is in the textbook that the lecturers will reader out to one, when they are meant to teach us not read the textbook to us. Thanks to people like Dr Abass God bless him where ever he is, People like Dr Oyegoke, but some are something else. The people in my hostel thought i was going to fail PD because, they say itz the same u that brings psp, laptop, ipod to school when ur just a Pdite. but u know night class rily helped me a great deal. when i was fed up with the lectures i will spend five dayz in school then 3 weeks @ home. well i had 69 in test but i had to do ma assignment well before i was able to score 290, although what i failed was biology 001 if nat the stupid filling the gap i would @ have 310 or so.
well u need to check out the current pdites those ones will soon beat a lecturer, imagine they clashed with the man o war, every week they record @ least 3 fighting cases just because of seats.
anuywayz i thank God i am done with1500lt. MKO here i come.
a friend of mine had 308 they placed him in mech eng. the guy that had 350 is extra good if u see him u wont have the faintest idea that this guy is a genius. he had 69 in post ume but anatomy is the best lautech can do. The mr Muyiwa, and Dr j o Faniran, and the prof in charge of addmisions should plz try nd do beta.
Re: Lautech Admission List by rotka(m): 1:23am On Oct 30, 2008
@ imelachi. I'm very sure that ur name will b out,because u scored above avg in ur post ume & ur jamb score was also above 200.So,dnt worry.I'l add u up in my yahoo messanger.{here is my id:olascoisnice@yahoo.com}.So, b checkin ur messanger.
Re: Lautech Admission List by rotka(m): 1:50am On Oct 30, 2008
@ aomom.Ur friend can stil study medicine.Jus tell him 2 av gp of 4.80-5.00 @ d end of ur harmattan & rain semesters exam. Den,he shld collect change of course form.U'l stil kno abt diz.Lata
Re: Lautech Admission List by aomom(m): 2:30am On Oct 30, 2008
i know about thiz but u know the hitch one has to go 2ru b4 u sign out of a dept b4 u being accepted in another dept.
Re: Lautech Admission List by aomom(m): 5:46am On Nov 10, 2008
get ready to go ppl coz the 2nd list will soon be out
Re: Lautech Admission List by aomom(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2008
If u kant access the school website plz use www.lautechportal.net then on the fresh student reg.
Re: Lautech Admission List by aomom(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2008
If u kant access the school website plz use www.lautechportal.net then on the fresh student reg.
Re: Lautech Admission List by aomom(m): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2008
Plz dnt give anybody money 4 admission runz coz devourers r out here waitin 2 devour.
Re: Lautech Admission List by aomom(m): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2008
Orientation ended on last friday, lecture partially suspended due to the on going test for the predegree students. I wish all pdites success in d their test.
Re: Lautech Admission List by dean2725: 5:26am On Dec 15, 2008
rotka:

@ aomom.Ur friend can stil study medicine.Jus tell him 2 av gp of 4.80-5.00 @ d end of ur harmattan & rain semesters exam. Den,he shld collect change of course form.U'l stil kno about diz.Lata

i saw one of your post where u said u are in 400L, i am also in 400l but i dont think i know you guy. scince or engin
Re: Lautech Admission List by Abembem: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2010
PLS DOES D LIST INCLUDE DIRECT ENTRY, because I APPLIED 4 DE AND I VE NOT SEEN MY NAME.
Re: Lautech Admission List by Abembem: 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2010
IF YES AM I 2 BUY A SCRATCH CARD 2 CHECK D ADMISSION STATUS
Re: Lautech Admission List by kolly4luv(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2010
Abembem:

IF YES AM I 2 BUY A SCRATCH CARD 2 CHECK D ADMISSION STATUS
don't you check the date when dis topic was created?
Re: Lautech Admission List by fasholu1: 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2010
am olumide fasomo.i choose lautech as my second chioce.
Re: Lautech Admission List by fasholu1: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2010
i choose lautech as my second choice but i have been offerd admission by the school but the only problem that i hvae is dat am a commercial student.they offer me business management/management sci.this is my o level result english c6,maths b3,econs b3,govt b3,accounting c6,biology e8 and som1 told me that i will need chemistry and physic.am now fed up.i need help from somebody explain to me.this is my jamg reg nos 06119509ia.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephen Ndifon, UNICAL Lecturer Kidnapped With 2 Other Students / I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me / What Is The Work And Uses Of Psychologist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.