Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview (7732 Views)

Massive Job Recruitment For National Diploma Holders @sol Nigeria / Sol Nigeria Interview Invitation / SOL NIGERIA Does Anybody Knows Who They Are? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Taiw(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Wherever u are, take a bus to oshodi.from oshodi board mile2 n drop at fatgbems bus stop
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Seunremite(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
Thanks alot
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by inception101(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
Fabulousmii:

JobBureau/SOL Nigeria : 1pm, Tuesday 26th August 2014. Venue: Victory Dome, David's Christian Centre, Beside NEPA Office, Fatgbems Bus Stop, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos. Pls come with your CV, Original & Photocopies of Credentials.
Just be at the venue 2moro.. Datz all.
Thanks and God bless u plenty
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by inception101(m): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
Yeahreen: Have done dat bruv. D Name Of d sender is "JobBureau". Case Sensitive. smiley

Baba, God bless u plenty.... God bless ur hustle
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by ineco(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
@all, pls which post is Bancassurance position ?
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Yeahreen(m): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
Amen Baba...God Bless Our Hussle smiley
inception101:

Baba, God bless u plenty.... God bless ur hustle

1 Like

Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Marvin67: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
If you have OND and you're 23 or you have HND and you're 25, it's a bank teller job. But if you're above that age or you're a bsc holder, then it's a DSA job. I just don't know the bank they're recruiting for this time. Don't say I told you ooo. I just told you what I know of SOL things change, this recruitment may be different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by UcLloyd: 3:30am On Aug 26, 2014
What's A DSA? And what's the pay like? Am a bsc holder and am above 25yrs, am in abuja, I just want to know whether is worth taking flight to lagos.
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Marvin67: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2014
UcLloyd: What's A DSA? And what's the pay like? Am a bsc holder and am above 25yrs, am in abuja, I just want to know whether is worth taking flight to lagos.
Trust me, it's not worth it. Count ur teeth with ur tongue, a very serious job interview wouldn't be held in a church. It's a marketing job. The church is adjacent to my house, but I wouldn't even bother gatecrashing cos I know SOL. All the same, if u have plenty of money u can give it a shot.
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by justineu(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2014
chemicalengr: WHO REALY KNWS THE BANK THEY ARE RECRUITNNG FOR
access bank...just finish my scond phase of interview with dem..they are ligit
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by justineu(m): 7:29am On Aug 26, 2014
UcLloyd: What's A DSA? And what's the pay like? Am a bsc holder and am above 25yrs, am in abuja, I just want to know whether is worth taking flight to lagos.
wats DSA?
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Fabulousmii(f): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2014
Pls wat were U interviewd for? Cuz I had interview wit Access 2wks ago

justineu: access bank...just finish my scond phase of interview with dem..they are ligit
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by optimiza: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2014
who knws dis agency very well. wil it b convinient gatecrashing?. am in lagos.do they use countercheck for gatecrashers or wil de giv evrybody a chance? x !
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by ineco(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2014
hello those of u that are there, pls wat is going on there ?
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Fabulousmii(f): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2014
Just go there if U re free. Gatecrashin is very much allowed. They don't event check anything.
Just ur cv n credentials.

optimiza: who knws dis agency very well. wil it b convinient gatecrashing?. am in lagos.do they use countercheck for gatecrashers or wil de giv evrybody a chance? x !
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by chamboy(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2014
justineu: wats DSA?
direct sales agent
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by justineu(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2014
Fabulousmii: Pls wat were U interviewd for? Cuz I had interview wit Access 2wks ago

are u askin of d position I applied for or wat I was asked in d interview?

Note: mine was tru SOL
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by blueberryp: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Do not work for SOL whatever you hv to do to get a means of livelihood. They are very dubious n deceptive people. They will debit ur salary wen n how they deem fit without prior notice. They recruit mostly DSA's(marketers)
I know they recruit for mainstreet bank(former afribank). Mainstreet bank on its own has a reputation for treating their outsourced staff like slaves while their main staff do nothing but lazy around. They also do not pay agreed commission. They can change terms of agreement anytime without prior notice.
If u r going to be a DSA for any bank, it should be diamond, gtb or keystone bank.
I am speaking from experience, don't say I didn't tell u. I wouldn't advice my enemy to work as a DSA for mainstreet bank through SOL. To be forewarned is to be forarmed!
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Fabulousmii(f): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
Askin 4 d position, if its Sales or Tellering. Its tru Sol we re talkin about na, cuz I was interviewed by Access tru Sol too, no feedback yet, datz y am askin.

justineu: are u askin of d position I applied for or wat I was asked in d interview?

Note: mine was tru SOL

1 Like

Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by justineu(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Fabulousmii: Askin 4 d position, if its Sales or Tellering. Its tru Sol we re talkin about na, cuz I was interviewed by Access tru Sol too, no feedback yet, datz y am askin.

my dear, I av no idea buh I pray its tellering cus I won't accept marketing.
I would prefer stayin @home n watch movie than acceptin dat marketin job,I heard access bank marketin job is tidious wit little pay..nah nah
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Lero15(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
The fact is, if u are a bsc holder, it is pure, undiluted marketing
Ond/hnd is bank operations
Shikena.
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by optimiza: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
hmmn we went we saw, waiting for next... one thing is dat they were well organised. de said de recruit bancassurance staff for wapic. wats is dat all abt cos av done marketin insuranc b4. i knw also bancasurance. which bank is wapic insurance dealing with?
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by MissJennifer(f): 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
I attended the test/interview today and i have a B.Sc. If its marketing, i go jus waka cool
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Marvin67: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
If you're waiting for the next stage, you'd be invited to SOL office at Lekki next week. If you don't want to do a marketing job, don't even bother going. Except you're 23 and have an OND or you're 25 and you have a HND.
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by KEHINDESML(m): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pls I would to request for the job description I received a text msg frm them today scheduling an interview on 3rd Sept 2014
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by MissIndependent(f): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lero15: The fact is, if u are a bsc holder, it is pure, undiluted marketing
Ond/hnd is bank operations
Shikena.
Thank you for this. I also got a message from them but didn't bother going. I hate marketing with passion!
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by sweetcaffy(f): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hw can I apply pls, am an HND holder and 25 years n bank operations is cool wt me. Save a soul... wink
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Lero15(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
MissIndependent: Thank you for this. I also got a message from them but didn't bother going. I hate marketing with passion!
with passion? Lolzzzz.
Still wondering why the operation job is only for hnd/ond.
It cld be because of the pay, but a desperate bsc holder wouldn't mind...
Btw I like ur dp...I know that's not u though cheesy grin wink
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by MissIndependent(f): 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lero15: with passion? Lolzzzz.
Still wondering why the operation job is only for hnd/ond.
It cld be because of the pay, but a desperate bsc holder wouldn't mind...
Btw I like ur dp...I know that's not u though cheesy grin wink
No mind them jare. As regards my dp, all I can say is shine my teeth for you like this grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Lero15(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
MissIndependent: No mind them jare. As regards my dp, all I can say is shine my teeth for you like this grin cheesy grin
lolz. hope ur doing fine?
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by MissIndependent(f): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lero15: lolz. hope ur doing fine?
Yea I am thanks. What about you?
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Lero15(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
MissIndependent: Yea I am thanks. What about you?
I'm fine, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission / My Npower Profile Still Showing Invalid BVN / Buhari Signed Peace Corps Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.